AquilaXX

Sep 12, 2024
I'm forever waiting for that human chapter 3 update thats taking forever to come out. I want to see where the human path romances lead.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

- A Sunbane headed towards the Lion's Den -

Been a long time in the making and what a shit year this was.

Troubled with the ending of university and the start of work, went through my Mother's passing and most recently still this month, one of my two dogs passed away. My GPU decided to also commit die this past Friday (so any contributions are very welcome as it was a unexpected purchase I had to make.

There is a lot of preview images here, they are over the size limit to post here:

Kai Zhu

Jul 20, 2023
God's Call - Version 1.5.0 Patreon Release!

Main Game: Chapter 3 [Human Route]
(1727 Total Renders out of those 54 are Animations!)

Comes included with 10 Sub Chapters!

Download Available on Patreon (Patreon Release / 7 Day Early Access) :

NOTE: There are a few known issue that will be resolved when the Public release is out.

9th of October version (1.5.1) will include:

• New Glossary Entries relevant to the chapter.
  • Gallery for CH3 Human will be fixed.
  • New options background screen for CH3 Human Route. (Currently uses CH2's)
  • Android Version (Needs the usual hard compression due to APK sizes)
Forgive me for the delay in releasing anything this year, it has been a mess.
And personally a year that I'd like to forget.
But here I am, and I intend to look forward, to better times.
I got the gears rolling and these past two months I got more done in these two than the rest of the year.
I hope to continue with the momentum and release the Side Quest Update to God's Call this November.

The aim of the Side Quest update is to add missing H Scenes (many, 10+) throughout all the routes and chapters.
Update some content to solve some inconsistencies/weird visual oddities.

To all you Patreon
:aegis_patreon:
chads out there, that sticked with me despite my very rough year, thank you very much.
Your contributions are really appreciated, and I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for the amazing support be it directly on Patreon, or via Discord
:huggie:
I'm forever grateful for your belief in me and my games.

Thank you everyone, and I hope you enjoy God's Call as much I enjoy making it ♥.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dunner
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes