4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
I do agree that sandbox needs to go or needs nav similar to Power Vacuum where you can see the rooms and who is in what room as an alternative. Also as someone who almost always mutes everything not having Myles text will get old quick.

Pacing is a bit weird. I woke up and don't remember anything so let me go randomly dry hump or spank this crazy lady who can't seem to find what she is looking for in the empty fridge.
just saying, but the navigation system is a pain. i think small thumbnails or whatevertheycallit of the rooms you wanna go to would be more usefull
I agree with these comments, the only issue I see with the game its current state is the navigation. While using arrows and labels on the rooms is a perfectly good method, they need to be placed intuitively. For instance, if the player navigates up, then the arrow to go back should now be on the bottom of the screen. There are a number of instances where the player's orientation changes between rooms and it isn't obvious how, breaking any sense of spacial awareness.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
He's been sick for weeks (bedridden) and he even stopped breathing. And now he had amnesia. But life apparently goes on. LOL
Looking forward to more.

Reactions: Noambonsky

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
You definitely will be able to ship all the girls, that's the goal after all. No NTR.

Definitely appreciate the feedback and will for sure take it into consideration. However, I would for sure love more feedback on this from others.

I feel the same way and will for sure make sure not to add any sort of annoying grind in the game.
Is there a megan foxx lookalike pack floating around? That's spot on!

Reactions: ubblesnop

Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
Is there a megan foxx lookalike pack floating around? That's spot on!
I hated megan fox since the day I learned she had an open relationship with her husband and was only to her side.
But this is obviously hand made in blender.

Jul 4, 2018
Way too early to rate it but I like what I'm seeing.My only issues are the 1.3gb for 10 minutes of play and the navigation. There is a lot of potential here and am looking forward to see where this goes... And had a good laugh at the megan I mean Jennifer scene

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
What are you supposed to do after the tv is turned down? The bed isn't selectable.

Ok, figured it out. There's a bug. You have to have the tv turned off before talking to Ashlyn or else you'll be locked out and can't proceed.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Okay, so you wake up, have no memory, there's no instruction for the player as to what to do, you wander into the kitchen to find "Mrs. Marnie" unable to find something in the empty refrigerator and have two choices "Dry hump her" or "spank her". So "act like a normal human being" is obviously not an option in this game. LOL

Best of luck to the dev, not my type of game (which I had already guessed since it is Sandbox). Hope everyone has fun.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Okay, so you wake up, have no memory, there's no instruction for the player as to what to do, you wander into the kitchen to find "Mrs. Marnie" unable to find something in the empty refrigerator and have two choices "Dry hump her" or "spank her". So "act like a normal human being" is obviously not an option in this game. LOL

Best of luck to the dev, not my type of game (which I had already guessed since it is Sandbox). Hope everyone has fun.
It does seem that you have to put logic and reasoning on the back burner to play. Or just be a big Megan Fox fan. LOL

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It does seem that you have to put logic and reasoning on the back burner to play. Or just be a big Megan Fox fan. LOL
Yeah, seems like an illogical wank fantasy about fucking Megan Fox. Honestly, as I said, just not my thing.

All you pervs who want some Megan Fox time have fun. LOL

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes