4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with the new update, a shame that this one didn't have Jennifer content but at least we got some Aunt booty massage (can't believe you actually create a real instagram account for her Cheesecake , I'm impressed). The story move to a very interesting turn with God and some angel involve to help him with his life and power (?), can't wait for more updates to see how the story will goes with that and hopefully Jennifer will have some lewd event in the next one

Reactions: Cheesecake Studio

C0untZ3Ro

Jul 13, 2020
I'm having an issue with getting past night one. Just saw Marnie in bed and went back to my room but nothing to click on to go to sleep...

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Is it just me, or does this game scream uncanny valley? Like, the preview image 10 makes me uncomfortable. The mouth is WAYYYYY too realistic. Big mouth too. Finally a 3D model equipped for Mr. BigDickMC. Anyway, having Eva Mendez and Megan Fox in a game is gonna complicate this game if someone discovers it

althworld

May 12, 2018
I'm having an issue with getting past night one. Just saw Marnie in bed and went back to my room but nothing to click on to go to sleep...
It's a bug I think. You need to ask Marnie to switch off the TV before you talk with Ashlynn. Otherwise, it doesn't work.

Btw, couldn't stop laughing when that "I'm god" thing happened. Would've liked some Jennifer content too though.

Reactions: andreww and 3xtreme

AlfAlf

Sep 3, 2017
Nope, it doesn't.
I attached below the incest patch so you don't need to download 1.5GB of nothingness.
Just copy and paste in your ''game'' folder.
Could you reupload that patch as a zip file? Can't download it as a 7z file it just opens the file in a new window with gibberish code all over the page

Koleno

Jul 20, 2017
Dont know if i am doing something wrong or... but after talking with Katie in her room i can go to my room, where the game end after listen to music, or i can go down talk to Ashlynn and after that only go to my room and the game ends after listen to music..
It's my bad or is this how it should be ?

AlexLee

Jun 28, 2018
Dont know if i am doing something wrong or... but after talking with Katie in her room i can go to my room, where the game end after listen to music, or i can go down talk to Ashlynn and after that only go to my room and the game ends after listen to music..
It's my bad or is this how it should be ?
Sounds like you have an active mod. Delete, and it will let you keep on playing. My guess is that you have a mod that´s not up to date with the rest of the game.

Koleno

Jul 20, 2017
Sounds like you have an active mod. Delete, and it will let you keep on playing. My guess is that you have a mod that´s not up to date with the rest of the game.
I have the walkthrough and hint mod, i will try without it :)

edit: Now i see, the mod is for 1.0 version

edit2: yep, it was the mod. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexLee
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes