4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Ahh yes, the first thing my sister does after seeing me for the first time after several weeks of unconsciousness is plant my hand directly onto her tit and then walk around the house in a completely open shirt :ROFLMAO:

Love the game so far. Can't wait for more!

Reactions: Qixoni and Nulldev

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Confirmed. If you apply

the patch doesnt work even if you apply it afterwards. Now it just show Mrs.Marnie.

They are not compatible with each other. When I tried clean version, it succesfully changed.
Patch might not be compatible, I'll try to make both versions next time

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Okay another game where MC finds out about a mysterious super power that he can use to manipulate his whole family into submission. That's so.... PERFECT.

I just hope that at least once one of these games get finished and not abandonded halfway through. It feels like I have seen this setup a billion times, but they rarely ever reach a stage for actual content between mutliple family members. Anyway good luck to the dev with this one.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I don't know what to make of the story yet, You the Mc is actually some sort of an angel or "Child of God" occupying the vessel of a human that apparently offed himself. Yeah that's some heavy stuff to start a game.

From the optics point of view the girls look pretty good, with Katie being my favorite.

The voice acting can be hit or miss depending on the player, I thought it was different, but in a good way. Great music selection also.

To hubvan's point I hope this isn't one of those games where the Mc's new found power lets him manipulate the ladies into sex, because for one it's weak and too basic and two the ladies so far seem corrupted enough anyway, particular Marnie, Jennifer and Ashlynne.

Best of luck.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I don't know what is more surprising, a god who is retarded, or I that I have 50mbs internet and spent more time downloading than playing the new content.

The hints are useless, it just kept saying go to the living room after speaking to the ugly over-size chick.

Game over options is just retarded.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Finally got to play the game entirely, I think it looks pretty good for a second release.
Really liked the models, they are all quite unique.
Renders are definitely high tier.
The navigation on the house is quite simple, but a quest log/hint system wouldn't hurt though.

Hopefully in the future the dev is going to compress the musics/audio, some of them are unnecessary too big.

Also, as a bonus, I love that the incest patch ins't just some variable changer like most games - it's actually a rewritten script, which makes the dialogue have much more sense and gives more freedom to the dev on what to write, which is definitely a plus for me. I hope this won't change in the future.

I think this game has alot of potential.

Is this mom son incest? I can't read rpyc file unfortunately. I can't tell
Yes, plus older and younger sister.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Is this mom son incest? I can't read rpyc file unfortunately. I can't tell
FYI: Google un.rpyc, download it, then put it in the game folder of any renpy game. It automatically creates rpy files (if none exist) from all the rpyc files.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just started playing, I downloaded the IC patch and the walkthrough-hint mod. The IC patch doesn't seem to be working. Am I only supposed to do one or the other or something? I put in the walkthrough mod first, then the IC patch. Thanks.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Just started playing, I downloaded the IC patch and the walkthrough-hint mod. The IC patch doesn't seem to be working. Am I only supposed to do one or the other or something? I put in the walkthrough mod first, then the IC patch. Thanks.
Confirmed. If you apply

the patch doesnt work even if you apply it afterwards. Now it just show Mrs.Marnie.

They are not compatible with each other. When I tried clean version, it succesfully changed.
I'll add that the mod is not compatible with the patch in my post.

Eric_Draven

Mar 15, 2021
I don't know what to make of the story yet, You the Mc is actually some sort of an angel or "Child of God" occupying the vessel of a human that apparently offed himself. Yeah that's some heavy stuff to start a game.

From the optics point of view the girls look pretty good, with Katie being my favorite.

The voice acting can be hit or miss depending on the player, I thought it was different, but in a good way. Great music selection also.

To hubvan's point I hope this isn't one of those games where the Mc's new found power lets him manipulate the ladies into sex, because for one it's weak and too basic and two the ladies so far seem corrupted enough anyway, particular Marnie, Jennifer and Ashlynne.

Best of luck.
I find this revelation to be very depressing I may skip this game overall.

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/ashlynn 2/ash_2.png'>:
  File "game/code/5 events/release 1/ashlynn3.rpy", line 73, in script
    with medium_dissolve
Exception: Could not load image u'images/ashlynn 2/ash_2.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/code/5 events/release 1/ashlynn3.rpy", line 73, in script
    with medium_dissolve
  File "D:\Jogos\VN\Godson-v0.1.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "D:\Jogos\VN\Godson-v0.1.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "D:\Jogos\VN\Godson-v0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "D:\Jogos\VN\Godson-v0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Jogos\VN\Godson-v0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Jogos\VN\Godson-v0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "D:\Jogos\VN\Godson-v0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "D:\Jogos\VN\Godson-v0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "D:\Jogos\VN\Godson-v0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\Jogos\VN\Godson-v0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Jogos\VN\Godson-v0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Jogos\VN\Godson-v0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\Jogos\VN\Godson-v0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Jogos\VN\Godson-v0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Jogos\VN\Godson-v0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/ashlynn 2/ash_2.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Godson v0.1.5
Fri Jun 11 00:03:36 2021
Image is in the folder and the path is correct on code... so.... whats wrong?

Feb 9, 2021
I downloaded this because one of the main girls was a dead ringer for Megan Fox (I know she's an idiot, but incredibly hot). I'm not a big fan of voices in VN's, I'd rather just read it. the story is interesting but what's up with the MC? He looks like Norman Bates...PSYCHO KILLER...LOL. I'll check back after the story has more, well, story. The update was very short. I'll see you this winter...

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes