4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Nope, it doesn't.
I attached below the incest patch so you don't need to download 1.5GB of nothingness.
Just copy and paste in your ''game'' folder.

Download links: MEGA
PS: Not compatible with the WT & Hints Mod.
I guess the incest patch is worthy not having a walkthrough mod, hehe. Good to know before i try

Reactions: Draverik

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Finished the content of the game and i must say there is a huge potential in it. Jennifer/MFox is stunning in all levels. And the Mother/Hattaway the same. Can´t wait to have sme fun with them :p

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
How can i progress further ? I talked with Marnie in her room and thats it, cant go sleep or anything else

Last edited:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
What did you do in the living room ?
which did you do first, turn off the music or massage your aunt?
You need to turn the tv sound off first. There are two ways of doing this, going to mother room and asking her, best choice, or doing it yourself. Only after you give the massage to the other girl i forgot the name

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
You need to turn the tv sound off first. There are two ways of doing this, going to mother room and asking her, best choice, or doing it yourself. Only after you give the massage to the other girl i forgot the name
Oops Sorry I was trying to answer Myscho's post above.
I think he/she may have done it in the wrong order and got stuck

Reactions: Qixoni

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, i ask Marnie to do that, but from this i cant do anything

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes