4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
The MC clearly lost his memory, otherwise he wouldn't have Sword Art Online on screen like if it was a good anime.

I must thank however to the dev for actually having good hip-hop in the OST. Damn how I miss hip-hop like that... RIP Phife Dawg. Now is all shit like Cardi B...
SAO is a joke, a rapey joke at that.

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I'll be active on here again after v0.2 is released. Needless to say it'll be quite a bit of content and I've been working on lots of high quality animations as you can see from just that one. You definitely do not want to miss playing this next version I can assure you.

It's going to be on Patreon, and I've been posting lots of development and animation previews there. So if you want the latest news then consider joining. I'm expecting substantial growth from this next version drop though I'm not getting my hopes up. I've been working my ass off to deliver to everyone so I'd say I deserve it.

I can't stop v0.2 from appearing here eventually, but I just hope the people that do play it here truly appreciate the work I put into this next version and go from there. It hasn't released yet not because I've been lazy, but because I'm been busting my ass doing as much as I can. Hope everyone understands.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'll be active on here again after v0.2 is released. Needless to say it'll be quite a bit of content and I've been working on lots of high quality animations as you can see from just that one. You definitely do not want to miss playing this next version I can assure you.

It's going to be on Patreon, and I've been posting lots of development and animation previews there. So if you want the latest news then consider joining. I'm expecting substantial growth from this next version drop though I'm not getting my hopes up. I've been working my ass off to deliver to everyone so I'd say I deserve it.

I can't stop v0.2 from appearing here eventually, but I just hope the people that do play it here truly appreciate the work I put into this next version and go from there. It hasn't released yet not because I've been lazy, but because I'm been busting my ass doing as much as I can. Hope everyone understands.
Love your game so can't wait to see the next update

Reactions: porotropo

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017

Only thing that's holding your support i think is the sandbox element of your game, other then that i just can't see any other reason going forward if you keep delivering the content. Best of luck dev.

Krashanus

Aug 1, 2019
Is there any news about the new update? Any news about it please? Thanks...
There is a lot of new information, the last one from September 27th and the 3 "shots" with pictures from October 6th, 7th and 8th ...unfortunately you must to be logged in on patreon, so....

Reactions: porotropo
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes