4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
I think the game will massively improve if the dev introduces a hint system just like Treasure of Nadia, so user can get a general idea of what to do next without the dev having to rework the whole game. We have seen how some really nice games with great renders get abandon because of sandbox mechanics and players not wanting to give it a try.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Didn't notice this VN before,
But the hell with it, megan fox (look-a-like) is in it. i'm sold.

Jun 30, 2021
Isn't it genius to use models based on beauties from the first movies instead of the usual unknown 3D models :unsure:
But there is a danger in this wonderful way of doing things: it can hurt someone's feelings (although in the memorable story of Lindsay vs. Gta, RG came out the winner)

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Not the worst sandbox system I've ever played (may Indecent Desires live in infamy) but it is pretty unwieldy. Models look nice though I'll be steering clear of Ashlynn.

Got some serious 'My Best Deal' deja vu with this game at that.

I hope the patch and walkthrough become useable together in the future as well because choosing between incest and knowing wtf to do is a rough one.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
I downloaded the Android 1.5 installed it . But when I click to play it pops up saying it stopped working working. Any one have any I fo on how to fix this for Android thanks all

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
It was very short... It leaves you with honey on the lips... Do you know when there will be a new update?

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes