4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

rle68

May 28, 2017
i sure hope there us some action in the next update .. 2 chances to sleep with a chick and mc walks away.. ugh the stupidity lol

DragoonC

Apr 26, 2020
1,8GB for what please? other games that are this short have only 1% of that size!
And here are no actual scenes whatsoever...

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
The dev can make great animations with sounds!
We must be patient and wait for the future sex scenes.
I've never seen renders so amazing I must say! I guess I will be patient. Although, with such amazing renders it's an absolute crime to have a line running through the entire screen slicing the renders. Going to attempt to remove it with a transparent textbox mod.

althworld

May 12, 2018
Not to raise any red flags, just hoping it doesn't get abandoned. For Jennifer, I'm willing to wait as long as it takes.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
So I'm chilling by the gaming pc listening to tunes....R&B...alt rock. Have I stumbled upon the best VN to date? Perhaps so. :cool:

EDIT: So I'm still figuring out the game. So I'm a Godson? Who's the Godmother Megan Fox? She seems more like an older sister.
Also, not exactly sure how the navigation system works. I'm currently in my room and I have no idea what to do next. How do I go to sleep?

Last edited:

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Yep from the work I’ve seen from him his animations are top tier.
His renders are some of the best I have ever seen in a VN I mean like ever. However, game-wise there is room for improvement. lol the voiceovers with the MC's buddy is funny I must say. But navigation to different areas of the house could be improved. A little bit of a indication that the chapter or update is over would be welcomed as well. You guys have suggestions I'm sure for the dev to improve. But overall cheesecake needs to be encouraged because the talent is there.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes