4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I like incest games but I think in this game the incest patch should wait a little longer till we know something, what is going on.
If Jen is the sister and her letting him feeling up her breast without knowing what happened before his amnesia...
Sure it would work too but kind of weird and confusing.
Her behavior towards him is not necessarily that of a loving sister, I think. I don't know, it's weird. ^^
Actually the amnesia makes the potential incest much more interesting since there's a lot of possibilities to explore, perhaps she is so forward and open with him because they were closer before the amnesia.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
The absolute very first thing a game developer must remember in any form of sandbox game is to create some sort of in game quest tracker
This one and quite a few other sandbox games don't have one and it would be extremely useful
In my opinion anyways

Kar2

Sep 30, 2020
The Jennifer character is just... amazing... And that smile!!! I LOVE IT!!
A gallery of pictures and a quest journal could be nice, if there are may things to do!
Would you spoil us with a few 4k wallpapers?
Anyway, it was short but it was great!!

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Pacing may or may not seem weird to some because nothing has been explained. Why people keep saying he was sick but is now suddenly walking around as if nothing is wrong, etc.

I just want everyone to be aware based on the latest review, the game is very much "story-driven" as is MILF Warrior (other game), it is not just a walking relationship simulator. This version was supposed to be longer, as I posed all the scenes and was rendering them all; however halfway through I ran into problems with the render farm I use. So this is all I was able to render before the farm shut down on me, so v0.1.5 won't be long before it's released at all - maybe in the next 2 weeks. The game is called "Godson" for a reason; take another look at the art on the front page.
I guess my issue is we only know what we are shown. If other stuff is going on then the MC don't know about it since it hasn't been shown to us. This is why it makes it weird for me since it seems like the very first night after the MC wakes up and he is still trying to figure out who everyone is.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The MC clearly lost his memory, otherwise he wouldn't have Sword Art Online on screen like if it was a good anime.

I must thank however to the dev for actually having good hip-hop in the OST. Damn how I miss hip-hop like that... RIP Phife Dawg. Now is all shit like Cardi B...

althworld

May 12, 2018
just saying, but the navigation system is a pain. i think small thumbnails or whatevertheycallit of the rooms you wanna go to would be more usefull

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Sorry I'm late to respond. To be honest, I was not sure what the response would be to this game, however it seems extremely positive! I thank everyone for playing and looking forward to hearing your reviews or feedback! I'll try and answer as many questions as I can!

Just as a note, this game was made with Blender not Daz, however I did port Daz models then did some scuplting/shading. I make models in my spare time and post them public on Smutbase so I am fairly good at sculpting. This character was ported to Blender, sculpted a bit and reshaded how I wanted and that is the result. I did want her to look similar to Megan Fox, that's exactly what I was going for. However I wanted her to look more like how she looked in Jennifer's Body (movie), hence why her name is Jennifer.

View attachment 1196755

Glad you and most people love the model!

I am a one-man show, however I would like that to change as things progress. I currently do all the modeling, posing, coding, rendering, scriptwriting, etc for both my games. My first game was before I knew how to code in Python and I was working on that with my friend. However the feedback from that game was not the greatest, and about a few months after my Unity dev decided to work on other projects. This forced me to have to stop working on the game; among "other" issues. I decided to not remake it, and just create a totally new IP - this is the result. My plan was to always work on two games and I am doing just fine at the moment however I am hoping for growth to eventually be able to hire someone who is also skilled in Blender so that person can pose the scenes. I am a very hard worker and you can check my Twitter and Smutbase account. Multiple developers and animators use my models and I am continuing to release more. In short, I work hard and I just hope that shows. I also personally never liked putting all my eggs in one basket and I firmly believe in working hard.

This is a game designed for a more "broader" group of people, at least that is what I was going for. MILF Warrior is for a specific type of person, you'd see if you play or have ever played it. MW is just a game I wanted to always play, so I made one. Just wanted to make sure everyone knows this and MILF Warrior are two totally different games in every sense. I plan on working on both for as long as possible.

As far as future content, I don't mean to bring up other games but I would say it will be pretty close to how Milfy City works. I'm currently in the process of doing a lot but that is the best I can describe how the gameplay will be. There will be plenty of options and optional things to do.

Yes, I am a one-man show, I have been working on this and MW side by side. I enjoy creating models and making games, so working on both has not been a problem for me. In fact, MW 0.2 is all posed and the scripts are all done, I just need render the scenes. Coding isn't bad for me since I taught myself how to use Pyton and had a very helpful individual from here help me through things I didn't understand. But I just want to stress I work very hard for the things I do in the 3D world, feel free to check my twitter.
Hope this works out for chief.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes