Average

Nov 10, 2017
alright, this game, gorgeous
that no shirt boobs out girl, absolutely best girl and the hottest

the story needs works, this sounds like a good premise and nothing else

Reactions: Cheesecake Studio

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
Cheesecake3D I think the conversation with the friend should be write and not speaker because us, the not speaker of english, dont understand it, if its write we can more or less understand, thank you and good luck

Reactions: Edrick23

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So.... This chick asks MC if he's ok because - "I went to your room to check on you, and you weren't breathing".... So, I assume she left MC there and went elsewhere minding her own business... Later she saw him in the hallway and casually asks that, than add "I was so scared when I saw you not breathing." Seriously?! Didn't tried to wake him up, resuscitate or call ambulance? She that dumb or wants MC dead?! :eek:

Reactions: Nulldev

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Waiting for a dev to use extended voice acting. Is this the reason why the file size is 1.2Gb? That seems a bit much when there around 100 images. If more voice is used this will get really large really quickly.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
So.... This chick asks MC if he's ok because - "I went to your room to check on you, and you weren't breathing".... So, I assume she left MC there and went elsewhere minding her own business... Later she saw him in the hallway and casually asks that, than add "I was so scared when I saw you not breathing." Seriously?! Didn't tried to wake him up, resuscitate or call ambulance? She that dumb or wants MC dead?! :eek:
Haha, I wondered that too but my guess is, the Dev didn't want the hospital cliche "MC wakes up from a coma" bring back to life. ^^

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
It was more or less she panicked and went to go grab her phone, but when she came back he was already awake.

I guess my issue is we only know what we are shown. If other stuff is going on then the MC don't know about it since it hasn't been shown to us. This is why it makes it weird for me since it seems like the very first night after the MC wakes up and he is still trying to figure out who everyone is.
The next update will make more sense of the story, be on the lookout in the next week or two.

Really, really good renders, but 1.34 gigs for 4 minutes of gameplay.
It's only a gig because of the music/sound. I will work on compressing the music as best I can. I can probably chop that down to a good 300mbs.

u3708395

Jan 23, 2018
1. "voiced" is some male player guide as far as I can tell. No female voices, sorry.
2. elevator music, sneaky music, fire sound, night ambience sound, snoring sound, and more are 10 minute to hours long audio files, obviously ripped from youtube sound loops and not cut to save space. The elevator music file is a 3 hours long 173MB MP3.

FFS (For Filesize's Sake), devs!

Last edited:
Reactions: swagmonkey34
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes