4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

AhegaoLife

Jul 11, 2017

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Here's my WT & Gallery Mod for Godson Remake v0.1.8 Gold
(Untested)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gallery is available in menu, as shown below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

Mod from old version
Android Port by Ghost
just heads up. new game ver out

Dec 2, 2020
I really have a problem what to think about this game. I absolutly love all details and models' imperfections. They are a little too thicc for my taste but it dosen't bother me that much. Sure, not all renders are great, there are a few "odd" angles, but again, nothing that would put me off. But all that writing. Damn. First of all, I don't buy that there wasn't an AI bot involved here. I'm not a horny teenager looking for a quick fap, I'm a real sucker for a good, fleshy, elaborate writing and narration. And that's probably why I have such a problem with this game. There's just too much of it, too artificial. So are the choices. Sweet mother of shit. The amount of choices I am bombarded with is really overwhelming. Especially since many of them are truly meaningless. I absolutely can't catch the pace when I have to make 5 or 6 choices during 1 minute of reading. This was my first time with this game and I really don't know what to think. I really want to like this game, I really do, but it does a lot to make that impossible. From the "techinical" aspects, original size of the game is absolutely unacceptable. It's an absurd ratio, 5.4 GB (rar) to actual content of the game at this point.

Last edited:

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Seems like a huge game for very little content to be honest...
The creation system that the game uses is really advanced compared to some, and the data just takes up more space. I'm not knowledgable enough to know if there's a way to alter that so that it takes up less room. But I agree that as the game grows that could be a major issue. When games get over 5GB, downloads become a problem.

Reactions: JJsaint
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes