4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

PumperFull69

Aug 27, 2020
I honestly don't understand why, but some of the "Games" have every render cut into pieces and arranged out of whack. Seems to happen more now. I downloaded from 2 different compressed links then one original and all the same thing. I have no viruses on this computer so I'm boggled with this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

EDIT: I downloaded the old 0.1.5 version and no issues....

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

Respectfully, I am going to assume that you are joking so I will not bother trying to correct you.

.....I also ask that no one else correct him either since instead of asking (or simply reading), he jumped to conclusions. Thank you and Merry Christmas to everyone.
could see find anything for if you plan to include lesbian?bi/girl on girl stuff and if so will it be avoidable

andreshadow

Jun 1, 2017
Guys, I and I think the majority of people wanted it so that when the mc came inside her, the cum appeared in her pussy. I know the game is just beginning because it's a remake and thank you, this Marnie now has a rating of 100000. I see her and I just think I want to fill her up until the edge and see it drip

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Hi there guys,I apoligize in advance for my question not directly about the game,but I cannot play with this old laptop ren'py games at top.The problem is that into all Ren'py games I cannot see the animations,I can see only the text but in background I can see only blackscreen.I already update my direct x drivers and video drivers but still nothing.Anyone maybe had the same problem and he could fix it?Thnx in advance and sorry again.Bye!
Are you goin to post this in every game thread? If so, let me answer this for you: If it doesn't run Ren'py games well, buy a new laptop or a computer.

Jan 15, 2023
bro i dont understand the game say it wil be like 2 h or 3 h long how the fuck i play it 5 min and i end the game i just started can some one explain to me

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Hi there guys,I apoligize in advance for my question not directly about the game,but I cannot play with this old laptop ren'py games at top.The problem is that into all Ren'py games I cannot see the animations,I can see only the text but in background I can see only blackscreen.I already update my direct x drivers and video drivers but still nothing.Anyone maybe had the same problem and he could fix it?Thnx in advance and sorry again.Bye!
Make a post in general discussions or off-topic. No one here will bother to help you because this a game's thread, not the place to ask for help for this tehcnical stuff.

Guys, I and I think the majority of people wanted it so that when the mc came inside her, the cum appeared in her pussy. I know the game is just beginning because it's a remake and thank you, this Marnie now has a rating of 100000. I see her and I just think I want to fill her up until the edge and see it drip
If they are thicc now imagine when they are knocked up :ROFLMAO:, hope we make it there

PhoenixMisty

Mar 2, 2021
Did I miss something? The 1.6 update stops right at the same place from last update. Not much of an update. :cautious: It seems like a tweak update.

Jan 15, 2023
give us some walktrought file dev or something this game is fuckt up depends on the questions if you want to play the game lonnger i dont know that why i hate thi type of motherfuckers who made this games you have to restart the game 1000 times to progres foward or not or maybe i'm wrong then change the notes of the game because he said 2 or 3 hours long i try everithyng i play only 5 or 10 min and i end the game

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Did I miss something? The 1.6 update stops right at the same place from last update. Not much of an update.
You need to go back to the option while fucking Marnie and the pizza delivery guy comes to knock on the door and choose to keep fucking her and ignore the delivery guy. The scene continues from there.

• Love
Reactions: tommyjohne
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes