4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
Enough dude, fuck I look like? Cough up the coins and pay for what you want.
I could be more diplomatic I suppose...I can only gather that there is a reason Cheesecake doesn't post this stuff here, and it's not my place to go behind his back. His game, his rules. That being said, I don't think he would have a problem with the board being kept up to date with the goings on...but you won't get sex fiend Marnie from me lol. I do have this though, from today's update. No game progress news today, just this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Deathsman0098

Garou0p

Jun 9, 2024
I could be more diplomatic I suppose...I can only gather that there is a reason Cheesecake doesn't post this stuff here, and it's not my place to go behind his back. His game, his rules. That being said, I don't think he would have a problem with the board being kept up to date with the goings on...but you won't get sex fiend Marnie from me lol. I do have this though, from today's update. No game progress news today, just this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay bro appreciated

Reactions: DirtyB

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
I don't think I've ever seen a game with such blatant ai dialogue than in this one. Each character talks with very flowery prose.

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
do you have the text for the latest development update?
"Hey yall, quick dev update.

Just wanted to show you guys the full animation before it's rendered. We got 3 more to work on and I'm still knocking through the renders for the scenes. Crazy physics, eh?

I don't have too much to update right now besides to let you know that the first animation is done and that I'm still working hard on my side to get all the scenes finished. Remember it's everyone's support here that's making all this possible. Without you guys, I wouldn't have been able to hire an animator at all. I'm also looking to hire another 3D artist to help me with scenes, which I'll start looking for after the next game update. Thank you all for your continued support so we can make this game big and extremely fun to play. I'll give you guys an update on my side in the next dev update.

Much love and respect to everyone here. See you in the next post."

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes