4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
erm did this dev forgot something ? i mean the game ends at the exact same spot like last time.....nothing new.nothing changed .. and this in erm almost 3 years now ....
is there any blockbuster game comming out soon that some old forgoten devs popp up again with trash because they need money for hardware ?

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
erm did this dev forgot something ? i mean the game ends at the exact same spot like last time.....nothing new.nothing changed .. and this in erm almost 3 years now ....
is there any blockbuster game comming out soon that some old forgoten devs popp up again with trash because they need money for hardware ?
Hello! The new version starts from when you continue to have sex with Marnie and not get the pizza.

As for the second part of your message, I would refer you to this post, and I would ask that no one respond to him either for the same reasons specified in the post below.

https://f95zone.to/threads/godson-remake-v0-1-6-gold-ex-cheesecake3d.82650/post-12381672

BTW I noticed that there is a mistake in the script when after you meet the first daughter that when you ask her that she is Marnie's daughter and she says "the one and only" which she isn't really "the one and only" because Marnie has two daughters. That sentence is implying that there is only one daughter and not two. That should definitely be re-worded though.
Thanks for pointing that out! The line "the one and only" from Marnie's daughter is actually meant to be a bit of playful sarcasm, reflecting her unique personality. It's great to see players engaging with the dialogue so closely! I'll take your feedback into consideration to ensure the intent is clearer in future updates. It's all about fine-tuning the experience, and your input is a big help in that process.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Here's my WT Mod for Godson Remake v0.1.5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gallery soon, as a post above mentions new version comes 1st(today)

Mod from old version​
Hey. I wonder if you are you still work on this mod. If you do I will wait for the mod otherwise I will jsut paly the game

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
The previous guy talking about the sex scenes is correct. Only one scene has a finishing cumshot. The rest of the scenes either just end, or you click cum and there is no cum, the scene just goes to another scene. You really need to finish out the sex scenes. Really sucks when the sex scenes isn't complete, that's 2 stars gone right off the get go

Last edited:

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes