4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

Alfonsorro

Nov 22, 2017
I like the game so far. But Lorraine's tits got smaller in the new update (the prev one was far better imo). And in the new update she suddenly lost her memories or what? Like she forget we kinda became a couple at the pizza guy event and fucked the shit out of her and right after that she came to our room to do yoga and acts like we done nothing.

Blu

May 15, 2017
I like the game so far. But Lorraine's tits got smaller in the new update (the prev one was far better imo). And in the new update she suddenly lost her memories or what? Like she forget we kinda became a couple at the pizza guy event and fucked the shit out of her and right after that she came to our room to do yoga and acts like we done nothing.
Bruh they are 2 different ppl, you just told us you dont read.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Starting the game from the beginning again??????? 6th or 7th time?????? Fucking kidding me??????????????
I get it, but in fairness its still a pretty short experience start to finish regardless. Its not like starting over a game where you need to get through 10-20 hours of content to get to the new stuff each time. Those, I just wait for enough time to make it worthwhile.

Reactions: GoneHunting

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
The only thing why I still didn't start playing this game is the character bodies are boned.
I like their shapes and figures but they don't look feminine with all the bones showing up

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GoneHunting

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
What was added in this last update? I load my last save and it just finishes the scene then I see her filled up and it kicks me back to title screen? Is it because I used the WT mod on the last versions and dont have it now so its not letting me progress or was this update just adding stuff to the middle of the story so far?

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
What was added in this last update? I load my last save and it just finishes the scene then I see her filled up and it kicks me back to title screen? Is it because I used the WT mod on the last versions and dont have it now so its not letting me progress or was this update just adding stuff to the middle of the story so far?
You'll need to start fresh again to see the new stuff.

Lolas Razor

Mar 19, 2022
Is there a way to actually SLAP Lorraine's face?
If not, it's an example of... quite a few of these actually;
where we realistically have NO Choice at all, and it's simply variations of the same answer.
It's kinda funny at times, but abuse of this, and the overall "illusion of choice" may turn off many players.

Just something to bring attention to, as I do hope for this game's success and for it to actually reach completion.
(y)
this

Chippewa38

Jul 29, 2021
im having trouble triggering the bathroom scene with lorraine in this new ersion that just released can anyone help me with what choice i have to pick to trigger it? Thanks

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
New content 2 minutes...Who has more? "hit me in the face and that's it" :confused:......PS...And I still don’t understand: why 4-5-6 options if there are only two correct answers? o_O

Last edited:

GoneHunting

Dec 12, 2017
Just played through this yesterday, I'd like to thank the dev for the animations and story so far, I hope he'll continue with this project and that we'll get some pregnancy content in the future

Reactions: caspian90

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
nice to see a update but sucks that you have to start over again although it is not that long of a game to begin with as it is just getting going

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Don't mean to sound ignorant but it's been like that for me after starting fresh too. Dunno if I did something wrong.
I'm not sure. Once I restarted, I got two new scenes at the end after making the same choices. I was also able to explore around a bit and find a few others that are there after making different ones.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes