DirtyB

May 10, 2024
Latest update on Patreon says that the Dev (who is not me, by the way) is optimistically shooting for the 20th to get part two out, though he cautions that he may need another two or three days so no one would be alarmed. Apparently there has been an additional option/path added in response to player requests and the extra time may have something to do with that, but I'm just speculating (again, I'm not sure 'cause I'm not him). See you guys in a few days.

Reactions: XCelesX

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
Is it possible to add a gallery to the game? To get an idea of new content or that you missed something? Because in the last 3-4 updates, I don't understand if there is any animation at all? At least, I haven't seen anything like it.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
knowing how cheesecake behaves this is so funny. I wouldnt be surprised if its really him or someone close to him. He has zero tolerance for any comment that might threaten his perfect image on patreon. He no likey a comment in the slightest? Delete! He no likey a person? Blocked! I have high hopes for his game and its doing great. But hes got some personal issues that are gonna eventually cause the abandonment of the game.

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
Is it possible to add a gallery to the game? To get an idea of new content or that you missed something? Because in the last 3-4 updates, I don't understand if there is any animation at all? At least, I haven't seen anything like it.
Not sure but think people made mods with this ,go back to page 1 and you will see it . As far as a dev feature doubt it would be added. It also cuts down the play time / replay value. At this moment there are only 3 sex events with the Marnie and 1 with her sister (maybe 2 with the sister i can't recall).

knowing how cheesecake behaves this is so funny. I wouldnt be surprised if its really him or someone close to him. He has zero tolerance for any comment that might threaten his perfect image on patreon. He no likey a comment in the slightest? Delete! He no likey a person? Blocked! I have high hopes for his game and its doing great. But hes got some personal issues that are gonna eventually cause the abandonment of the game.
Not sure it's him as Ive seen him at super saiyan level fan boy in another game , even when there has been no update in a year. So it's just his personality , I was the same prior to the lack luster Part 1 release. Now I'm a passionate troll.Hmm if he is deleting negative truthful respectful (lol so many conditions) comments on patreon that's not cool, will test that theory out.

And doubt he will crash out and abandon the game although he has that track record. Why ... well people really like it and he does put some effort into the creation... also he has some financial incentive via patreon.Like he has actual good work lol there is another gilf and a milf which have yet to be introduced.

Check the date on the image its from patreon , dev already has the party scene or at least a concept of it rendered. From fucking January lol so idk what he's waiting on.Now he's making a man from another game to put in this game while bitching it maybe a one time release ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BruH... I think he needs alot of help also needs to streamline the content for release. just my two cents.

Screenshot 2024-10-17 050754--.png

Has anyone played the version with Martha?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: f4f4 and advenger11

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Not sure but think people made mods with this ,go back to page 1 and you will see it . As far as a dev feature doubt it would be added. It also cuts down the play time / replay value. At this moment there are only 3 sex events with the Marnie and 1 with her sister (maybe 2 with the sister i can't recall).

Not sure it's him as Ive seen him at super saiyan level fan boy in another game , even when there has been no update in a year. So it's just his personality , I was the same prior to the lack luster Part 1 release. Now I'm a passionate troll.Hmm if he is deleting negative truthful respectful (lol so many conditions) comments on patreon that's not cool, will test that theory out.

And doubt he will crash out and abandon the game although he has that track record. Why ... well people really like it and he does put some effort into the creation... also he has some financial incentive via patreon.Like he has actual good work lol there is another gilf and a milf which have yet to be introduced.

Check the date on the image its from patreon , dev already has the party scene or at least a concept of it rendered. From fucking January lol so idk what he's waiting on.Now he's making a man from another game to put in this game while bitching it maybe a one time release ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BruH... I think he needs alot of help also needs to streamline the content for release. just my two cents.

View attachment 4141308

Has anyone played the version with Martha?
he mentioned something about an animator he started working with. So hopefully that will favor his accountability and progress. He reminds me of Psychodelusional, the dude working of apocalust. Both him and cheese are trying to chew more than they can swallow. Incredible visuals, yet barely updates. Psycho already completed one game which was pretty good imo, Dark Neighbothood I think was the name. Solid visuals, nothing too crazy. Wish he had stuck to that. At least godson's story is somewhat more interesting than apocalust. Last version I played was 1.8 back in february. For the last 8 months Ive been checking on the progress here and patreon. Im waiting for that part2 to drop already, so I can drop the 15 shmeckles and finally check out all those darned previews Ive been tempted to waste money on time and time again. Luckily I managed to catch some of them that leaked here a while back. So no I have yet to see anything with martha.

Garou0p

Jun 9, 2024
Latest update on Patreon says that the Dev (who is not me, by the way) is optimistically shooting for the 20th to get part two out, though he cautions that he may need another two or three days so no one would be alarmed. Apparently there has been an additional option/path added in response to player requests and the extra time may have something to do with that, but I'm just speculating (again, I'm not sure 'cause I'm not him). See you guys in a few days.
So update is tom is assume?

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes