Hisoka92

Oct 23, 2021
Extremely surprising of a crossover, at first glance there should be nothing in common between those two games, whether regarding Godson's lighthearted absurdist comedy versus MP's themes like drugs, incest and conspiracy; or the two games' color balance being like 4 levels of brightness apart; and most importantly (who are we kidding) the Midnight Paradise's girls' unreal supermodel bodies coming straight outta genetical engineering labs.

Reactions: DirtyB

animeking2264

May 5, 2018
Dude what? How is he milking a game that is barely making money? The mf probably makes around $3000 a month. Yall be so ungrateful in a pirating site knowing he uses his money to render images faster, he literally talked about how he didn’t have enough money to use the program so he has to render images slow, meaning slower update releases. Then folks on here complaining why he not releasing faster or it don’t got enough content.
if you really support him you would know that he USED to be faster like 3 updates before and that was before he had help (animator) he really is milking money but because now he is not making enough for 2 people which that makes sense . yes I used to support him but when i ask him why he is taking longer or why did he lie about the update he block my , he doesn't read criticism or ANYTHING negative about him but he would respond if you praise him and if you don't believe me go try yourself and u know . it was a good game but he will not last and not because of amazing game but because he try to grow to fast and burn out

osama_bin_youngboy

Feb 20, 2023
I’ve literally been following since before he released this game. The updates aren’t coming as fast as before is because he literally upped the graphics and details, meaning longer rendering and update schedules. Lol why do u think the game is 6gb with the amount of content it has? He also does read criticism about the game. The “criticism” u are talking about is u complaining to him about delaying an update and calling him a liar. U must’ve said something else for him to block u because so far hes responded to the last 2 people mentioning something about an update in discord. He also wasn’t trying to “grow to fast”. He literally said before the game release that he has years of experience with blender. Thats why he was pumping updates almost every month. Ever since the graphic change hes been held back by his pc taking longer to render shit. He’s talked about buying more pcs for a render farm but 4080s aren’t falling out of the sky are they? If he made more money to buy this shit then updates would start popping out way faster then they are now.

Reactions: DirtyB

animeking2264

May 5, 2018
to be fair do you think it takes 5 months for a update ( only few creators can since their game is well know ) and even u know that is not ok since the amount of renders in each update is not much but the problem is that lying to people that supports u is not ok ( i do like his game but im not a fool . also this is IMPORTANT he would remake it again )

Reactions: XCelesX

Garou0p

Jun 9, 2024
I guess it will release in the last week of this month.
It's been 9 days; as Dev mentioned, he will update within 2 or 3 weeks.
So basically 14-21 days from 6th October now you would've got an idea.

XxXGhost

Feb 8, 2022
Here's my WT & Gallery Mod for Godson Remake v0.1.9 Plus Animation
(Untested)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gallery is available in menu, as shown below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - Workupload

Mod from old version
Android Port by Ghost

still no update WoW guys you`r lazy ass dudes

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
Honestly some of y'all are pathetically thirsty. (Some of ) Y'all begged and begged for an update, dumped repeatedly on the Dev, when the update didn't happen when you wanted it to. So the dev caves to criticism and releases a teaser to get (some of) y'all off his back, and you criticized him for that. What is even more amazing is that many of the disparaging comments are from new members, and in a lot of cases they're first, or at least early, post(s) are criticisms, complaints, and insults. This is not going to win you any allies, in case you were wondering.

The update will release when the Dev deems it ready, up to HIS standard, not yours. Therefore go sit your ass down somewhere and be quiet, or, if waiting for this update is so arduous, go play something else.

Lastly, the reason patrons don't share pinups and updates here is because (most of) y'all just use it as ammunition for more complaints. If you want to throw shade at me, that's fine, maybe it will take your attention away from the Dev long enough for him to deliver the thing you love to hate on.

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
Honestly some of y'all are pathetically thirsty. (Some of ) Y'all begged and begged for an update, dumped repeatedly on the Dev, when the update didn't happen when you wanted it to. So the dev caves to criticism and releases a teaser to get (some of) y'all off his back, and you criticized him for that. What is even more amazing is that many of the disparaging comments are from new members, and in a lot of cases they're first, or at least early, post(s) are criticisms, complaints, and insults. This is not going to win you any allies, in case you were wondering.

The update will release when the Dev deems it ready, up to HIS standard, not yours. Therefore go sit your ass down somewhere and be quiet, or, if waiting for this update is so arduous, go play something else.

Lastly, the reason patrons don't share pinups and updates here is because (most of) y'all just use it as ammunition for more complaints. If you want to throw shade at me, that's fine, maybe it will take your attention away from the Dev long enough for him to deliver the thing you love to hate on.
Hmm, the part 1 update was lackluster to the effect of seeming low effort after several months... it's like 300 images at 4k and a twerk scene. Most of those images are just slight changes in pose and or expression. So yea the vitriol expressed on here was warranted.Come on bro we have seen Nina all the way back in May and her in the house early June. Where TF was that in part 1 and based on the dev logs it may not be in part 2 either not to mention Katherine.

At this point in time we know Cheesecake Studio 2 weeks consist of about 35 - 70 days and that is cool. Like I said several times before just take the time and release the actual product, people will complain because we/they can.

I think most people don't post the patreon stuff because we want more subs on patreon and dev needs more subs , hire people , faster releases etc.At least that's why I don't and lol the patreon subs are always supportive and agreeable AF . Only time they disagreed was with the NTR poll.

Anyways buddy take your time drop what you preview on patreon , and rise to the greats.

Dev's honest opinion of part 1
1729026262502.jpeg

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes