May 10, 2021
all the time he fucks up with the angles. there is a cowgirl scene (older update) and you can't srsly see the pussy, because he wants to show the belly button for whatever reason. ffs

it could be soooo fucking good...

• Haha
Reactions: holaje12

blaque

Nov 30, 2018
I can't find the new scenes anymore! I had one pulled up and then I shut down my pc and now the scene is gone ..... anyone know what specifically I have to do to trigger the new scene as I keep going over past saves and still can't find the new scenes. HEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Godson Remake [v0.1.9 Plus Animations] [Cheesecake3D]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
CHOICE!! LOOKING forward to this update :cool: :coffee:(y):love: but it prolly will be short like before

edit: wait so this is not a actual update but just fucking tweaks to the game adding animations were their was none before so we basically have to start over again from certain point or completely over again smh:rolleyes::poop:(n) just keep to the story already move to the next REAL ACTUAL UPDATE instead of remakes and tweaks

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2023
this update and last i get to the bit where marnia is in the uniform for work then that ends no matter the choice and then it skips to them other people in bed going to the party and ends, on a prev install there was a bit where u could fuck the other god mother or whatever they are where as in this install u dont seem able to?

VForValhalla

Dec 3, 2023
Here's my WT & Gallery Mod for Godson Remake v0.1.9 Gold
(Untested)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gallery is available in menu, as shown below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - Workupload

Mod from old version
Android Port by Ghost
This version of the mod should still be compatible with the latest version right?

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes