VN Ren'Py Going Back [Prologue] [Space Gaming]

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
This is a story of moving back home and taking over your dad's business after he dies. The MC and his best friend move back to his family's hometown, building up trust with his family and trying to get over his past. But not everything is as it seems. You take over a nightclub however can you find out what your dad was hiding? And what will you do when you uncover the truth in a web of lies? Or will you just settle for an easy life?​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-25
Release Date: 2024-02-14
Developer: Space Gaming -
Censored: No
Version: Prolog
Language: English
Other Games: Football Star
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

Extras: Walkthrough Mod*

thumb_1.jpg thumb_2.jpg thumb_3.jpg thumb_4.jpg thumb_5.jpg thumb_6.jpg thumb_7.jpg thumb_8.jpg thumb_9.jpg thumb_10.jpg thumb_11.jpg

Last edited:

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
I haven't played it yet but I will try. The tags you planned look very good though. Good luck.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Some of the sample images above are really dark and I can't see some
of the faces too well.

Is that just the samples? Or is it dark in game?

Thx

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This story is about moving back home and taking over your dad's business after he dies. The MC and his best friend move back to his family's hometown, building trust with his family and trying to get over his past. But not everything is as it seems. You take over a nightclub; however, can you find out what your dad was hiding? And what will you do when you uncover the truth in a web of lies? Or will you settle for an easy life?
Taking over your dad's business after he dies.

1672395_1644690314715.png :giggle:

The game looks interesting. Thanks. Space Gaming

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
This is a story of moving back home and taking over your dad's business after he dies.
708234_again.gif

According to that overview and the planned tags, is this going to be something like a brothel management?

It would be nice to know if the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Nvm, I hadn't seen that it was the same dev from Football Star.

EDIT : The beginning of this is similar to "Reunion", and yes, it is a Brothel Managment, 2 of the Mc's sisters are quite annoying and the mother is another story haha.

Anyways good luck.

Last edited:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
what lies can there be,isnt it ntr themed!? dad fucked all girls in the family and also mc´s female friends? all are prostitutes(unwillingly)?mommy is your sister?or aunty??your not his son...meeehhhh i so dislike ntr....oh oh and is his best friend a guy or another girl???if he´s a guy he does ntr to mc´s family/ if its a girl she gets ntréd....it looked intersting but not my cup BUT good luck with your work

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
1708891475088.png
Welp, at least the Dev warned us early, so there's that. Still, it seems it's more Space Gaming style for Love Interests to fuck others. And if they enjoy that kind of content, then I guess that's that.

Can you confirm that Space Gaming? The last game had unavoidable NTR, but this game will have it avoidable? Or is it Netori instead? Some people/devs get confused by it.