• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Going Back [Prologue] [Space Gaming]

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
View attachment 3386025
Welp, at least the Dev warned us early, so there's that. Still, it seems it's more Space Gaming style for Love Interests to fuck others. And if they enjoy that kind of content, then I guess that's that.

Can you confirm that Space Gaming? The last game had unavoidable NTR, but this game will have it avoidable? Or is it Netori instead? Some people/devs get confused by it.
Meh. I was out cause I can't stand looking at the MC, it's a rare blond that I don't hate. Plus his plastic underwear.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
What da fuck did I play lol ?? So, let me get this straight... the MC's shitty dad kicks him out of the house leaving him with no money, no place to stay, no possibility to finish college and get himself a damn job to earn his living, cuts off all contact with him and makes sure his family can't reach him either only to leave his whore house business to him and basically force him into becoming a glorified modern pimp without giving a shit about his opinion on the matter and the potential consequences for his future during those 5y he needs to play RL 50 cent.:rolleyes:

Bruuuhh, am I the only one who hoped to see this motherfucker get killed in the most passionate way possible by the inbred, sick psychos from the Wrong Turn franchise ?? And some peeps here still say dads being dead or killed off for the "plot" is a bad thing. In some cases it is, not in this one tho.

So, we're forced to run a whore house, MC's mom is a whore, he will probably never fuck her, cuz she's too busy getting fucked by others on camera(n), his sisters already are or are on their way to becoming whores too, and so far, most of, if not ALL, the women he interacts with, except for Emily and the makeup artist, are literal whores who get fucked, humiliated, pissed on and whatever for the money, but when the MC tries to fuck one of them, they're too busy (literally) working their asses off or will leave him with his damn pants down to go take care of the 'clients'.:WaitWhat:Don't mean to sound too harsh with the criticism, but the game fails at almost every aspect you can name, even the sex scenes are short and boring, in a brothel/fuckfest simulator (!!)... the only good things so far are the MC's interactions with Emily and his decent character, but there's too many minuses and barely a few pluses to make it worth the headache.

Another important thing worth mentioning is that the dev has another game in development with almost similar slutty female characters and a different story, and as bad as some users think that one is, at least it still has potential and the story could be salvaged, but this one surpasses it, and not in a good way, IMHO.

Even tho the game is clearly not for me and I don't recommend it to anyone who doesn't like prostitution, whores, whores as fictional female relatives, multiple penetration and NTR scenes down the line (both are in the planned tags), I still wish the dev the best of luck with the development and think he should consider making it a full-on NTR game, cuz most non NTR fans will avoid it like the plague and maybe NTR fans will support it.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
What da fuck did I play lol ?? So, let me get this straight... the MC's shitty dad kicks him out of the house leaving him with no money, no place to stay, no possibility to finish college and get himself a damn job to earn his living, cuts off all contact with him and makes sure his family can't reach him either only to leave his whore house business to him and basically force him into becoming a glorified modern pimp without giving a shit about his opinion on the matter and the potential consequences for his future during those 5y he needs to play RL 50 cent.:rolleyes:

Bruuuhh, am I the only one who hoped to see this motherfucker get killed in the most passionate way possible by the inbred, sick psychos from the Wrong Turn franchise ?? And some peeps here still say dads being dead or killed off for the "plot" is a bad thing. In some cases it is, not in this one tho.

So, we're forced to run a whore house, MC's mom is a whore, he will probably never fuck her, cuz she's too busy getting fucked by others on camera(n), his sisters already are or are on their way to becoming whores too, and so far, most of, if not ALL, the women he interacts with, except for Emily and the makeup artist, are literal whores who get fucked, humiliated, pissed on and whatever for the money, but when the MC tries to fuck one of them, they're too busy (literally) working their asses off or will leave him with his damn pants down to go take care of the 'clients'.:WaitWhat:Don't mean to sound too harsh with the criticism, but the game fails at almost every aspect you can name, even the sex scenes are short and boring, in a brothel/fuckfest simulator (!!)... the only good things so far are the MC's interactions with Emily and his decent character, but there's too many minuses and barely a few pluses to make it worth the headache.

Another important thing worth mentioning is that the dev has another game in development with almost similar slutty female characters and a different story, and as bad as some users think that one is, at least it still has potential and the story could be salvaged, but this one surpasses it, and not in a good way, IMHO.

Even tho the game is clearly not for me and I don't recommend it to anyone who doesn't like prostitution, whores, whores as fictional female relatives, multiple penetration and NTR scenes down the line (both are in the planned tags), I still wish the dev the best of luck with the development and think he should consider making it a full-on NTR game, cuz most non NTR fans will avoid it like the plague and maybe NTR fans will support it.
I also agree on this point. When people make a game that starts with Love Interests fucking others right off the back, especially them being prostitutes, why not just make it an NTR only game? Then everyone who wants that fetish can gather around and root for it. It then doesn't split the fan bases and no one is fighting.

One of the things I love to tell new devs is "Make the game you want to make. But be sure you LIKE the things your making and don't try to do every fetish expecting it to all work out".

However, if this game didn't start off with the mom and sisters being literal prostitutes, then this could have been a good Harem game where he helps them out of it while finding out the corruption that his father was a part of and maybe saving the rest of the girls. Heck, maybe they even make the brothel into a respectable diner. Oh well.

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
Let's wait and see if this game even sees the 3rd update .... I'm rather skeptical. I'll put it on watch - let's see what or if anything else comes ....

Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
One of the things I love to tell new devs is "Make the game you want to make. But be sure you LIKE the things your making and don't try to do every fetish expecting it to all work out".
Best advice you can give someone is to always make the game how they think it's best and always do the stuff they're passionate about. Whether it's NTR, non NTR, incest, bestiality or whatever fetishes they like, they should always be passionate about their work and only put the stuff they like in the story. This doesn't mean they should ignore their fans and their criticism. Feedback, positive or negative, is very important, but the dev should only focus on the target audience they want to attract to their games, cuz nobody can please all their fans and potential new fans, and by adding a shit ton of fetishes, the only thing they gonna accomplish is to make the story one big mess, where most of the stuff doesn't make sense.

In our case, while I do understand the mom was supposedly forced to become a whore by MC's asshole dad, I fail to understand why she didn't report his ass to the cops, divorce him for this and throwing their son out of the house, or retire after his death. The answer should be pretty simple, and that's cuz she likes dicks way too much to quit, no matter what her son thinks and how ok he may seem about it.

However, if this game didn't start off with the mom and sisters being literal prostitutes, then this could have been a good Harem game where he helps them out of it while finding out the corruption that his father was a part of and maybe saving the rest of the girls. Heck, maybe they even make the brothel into a respectable diner. Oh well.
Agreed again. The worst part is, there's no female character worthy of being romanced and called an LI, except Emily, ofc, and most of the whores here are already seasoned 'veterans' with no room left for any further corruption, which is pretty weird, cuz it would fit the premise, IMO. Ironically, given the premise, the sex scenes aren't anything worth praising either, cuz most of them will either happen off-screen or they'll be too short and boring, like the one in this update, to call them actual sex scenes.

The MC sounds like an idiotic simp and Captain Save a Hoe, not the kinda guy you'd expect to see running a successful brothel like that, especially after the shit that happened at the end of this update, and you can't do anything to change that. Not saying he should treat the prostitutes there like brainless sex slaves with no feelings or something like that, but he should learn to be more assertive with them as their boss and less trusting of ppl he just met.

I'm really curious to see if things will work out or not in the long run, but to be honest, I'm not too optimistic about this game's future after all the minuses I and a few other users have pointed out.

Reactions: Larry2000

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
View attachment 3385826

According to that overview and the planned tags, is this going to be something like a brothel management?

It would be nice to know if the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Nvm, I hadn't seen that it was the same dev from Football Star.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT : The beginning of this is similar to "Reunion", and yes, it is a Brothel Managment, 2 of the Mc's sisters are quite annoying and the mother is another story haha.

Anyways good luck.
Mc sounds like a mega beta and every so called Li seems like a smash and pass if your into sticking your dick in a used sock that is.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
View attachment 3385826

According to that overview and the planned tags, is this going to be something like a brothel management?

It would be nice to know if the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Nvm, I hadn't seen that it was the same dev from Football Star.

EDIT : The beginning of this is similar to "Reunion", and yes, it is a Brothel Managment, 2 of the Mc's sisters are quite annoying and the mother is another story haha.

Anyways good luck.
JFC.... Humiliation tag may as well be added to the game right from the start. I legit don't even care about the NTR but his family is literal trash.

That'd be reason reason enough for MC to just sell the club and leave these hoes right away.

Best ending, MC tells him lying whore of a mom to piss off and leaves again, the end. :giggle: ( :KEK: )

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Going Back [Prologue] Unofficial Android Port

- 204mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Looking male domination as a planned tag and knowing how much the MC is a spineless simp by the comments above... who would be that alpha male who'd do such thing?... The MC? Needed some rewrite to do in order to get there soon or later..
I'm tempted to download this game and look for myself whether it's a good game or a bad one, but I'm thinking too much (maybe)... Any advice?¿

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I also agree on this point. When people make a game that starts with Love Interests fucking others right off the back, especially them being prostitutes, why not just make it an NTR only game? Then everyone who wants that fetish can gather around and root for it. It then doesn't split the fan bases and no one is fighting.

Maybe I understand you wrong but NTR only is fucking boring imo, you know what is happening and you know every decision is pointless. There is more than Harem as an alternative like willing to share, pimping them out or just not giving a fuck. These are not NTR and great options as well. If this game really becomes a brothel simulator I would be hyped!

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Maybe I understand you wrong but NTR only is fucking boring imo, you know what is happening and you know every decision is pointless. There is more than Harem as an alternative like willing to share, pimping them out or just not giving a fuck. These are not NTR and great options as well. If this game really becomes a brothel simulator I would be hyped!
Willingly offloading some whores isn't NTR. Some guys are having as hard of a time seeing characters you CAN fuck that you CHOOSE to offload (don't care about) to be passed around as NTR, and thats not even netorase... there's no relationship dynamic unless you are opting to do get attached. That's the player's fault.

That said agree that the genre has gotten incredibly stale and repetitive. Netorare has devolved into just shock fetish with copypasta writing of ~3 scenarios with almost the same types of antagonists. I'd unironically like a wholesome harem game where MC is a gyaru-oh at this point just for laughs.

tormented

Jan 31, 2020
No joke, I swear i seen this game like 2 or 3 years ago on this site but it says it's new. and it still ends off at the same spot.

tormented

Jan 31, 2020
Let's wait and see if this game even sees the 3rd update .... I'm rather skeptical. I'll put it on watch - let's see what or if anything else comes ....
it most likely wont see a new update, if i remember I seen this game on this website about 2 or 3 years ago and it was abandoned. Now it's being reuploaded and it's still at the same spot where the abandoned game.

It never received an update it doesn't say "Remake" or "Reboot" it's just a reupload of the original. Now will the dev actually begin to work on the game rather than abandoning it again is up in the air.

but imo I would say it's just a reupload for cash grab since it's been so long since the game was abandoned and they hope no one remembers it. only speculation though

• Sad
Reactions: xXwankerXx