Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Basically, one thing you probably don't have to worry about is if I'm willing to write about mind control.
Screenshot_20221023-182652.png
And the fact that "going deeper" is a common phrase for hypnotic inductions. When the title is a play on words between hypnosis and exploring dungeons, it's usually a good sign. (Or a coincidence. To be fair, I suppose you shouldn't jump to conclusions.)

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Damn I can't even get past the prologue the fonts are so shitty and hard to read as I don't have good eyesight it actually strains the eyes.. Seriously fix the damn fonts they are SHIT!
The game has an option to change the font size in the menu.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game has an option to change the font size in the menu.
I set it to large but than the text for curses and such are super tiny. The large fonts look like they were scaled from a 200 resolution screen and zoomed larger so they are nothing but a very awful pixel font.

NRFB

Hi (。・ω・)ノ゙
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Nope too much reading with small fonts.. I was totally fucking confused when I hit down for second stairs and probably fucked up since text was so damn small I could not read it.. something about curse and temp and permanent.. allow or dispel? WTF? Dispel says you get a permanent curse point? HOW THE HELL DOES THAT EVEN WORK? Gave up even trying to read text so damn small.. went back to camp.. did research and that was all the HELL I could do.. one action and back to dungeon?

Sorry game makes no damn sense.

Dispel curses you permanently
Allow gives you a random curse which if your playing the game you are just going to keep stacking curses all the time on you
Sleeping in camp did not seem to do anything for curses that I could see
Only one research project and only able to sleep once
it's just move characters around and let them do there thing you have no control of combat or anything

It looks like a board game but the play is just AI action and forced curses.. it was getting really boring quickly since you just hit next person over and over letting them explore because no way in hell was I going to try to keep them together.
I don't think this is a game for you.

And the fact that "going deeper" is a common phrase for hypnotic inductions. When the title is a play on words between hypnosis and exploring dungeons, it's usually a good sign. (Or a coincidence. To be fair, I suppose you shouldn't jump to conclusions.)
The name has kinda grown on me. My original idea was Deeper and Deeper which may or may not have been better, but it's too late now.

Last edited:

JjoeV

Feb 17, 2018
Ok so I've read through all the messages about crashing and I seem to be having a different problem related to crashing. Every time the map gets fully explored the game will crash upon hitting the next turn button. I've started the game up 3 times and all 3 times it crashed regardless of wether I was going to the next trun by clicking or by pressing spacebar after the full map was revealed.

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
I feel like the answers to all of these questions is "Yes" except maybe the last one, depending on how involved you're thinking that capturing is and what kind of brainwashing you mean.

Basically, one thing you probably don't have to worry about is if I'm willing to write about mind control.
View attachment 2119649
Interesting, thank you for getting back to me.

NRFB

Hi (。・ω・)ノ゙
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Ok so I've read through all the messages about crashing and I seem to be having a different problem related to crashing. Every time the map gets fully explored the game will crash upon hitting the next turn button. I've started the game up 3 times and all 3 times it crashed regardless of wether I was going to the next trun by clicking or by pressing spacebar after the full map was revealed.
I've actually run into this error previously on very rare occasions during testing but haven't figured out a way to reproduce it. I believe it has something to do with ally pathfinding looking for unexplored rooms and finding none, then looking for the stairs room and finding that they're already there, so the path that they determine on where to go comes back with nothing, but it's somehow bypassing the checks I have in place to prevent having a path with no steps being a problem.
If you're getting it consistently, any more information you can give me could help, as I haven't nailed the cause down yet because it's happened so rarely for me.

bobsirt

Jun 20, 2019
Would you happen to have the 'Wired' spell active? That makes you unable to sleep (and also prevents you from falling asleep during research if you haven't slept in a while). If not, I'd have to look into it, but there are very few things that would tell the sleep button to be disabled.
Took a while before I came back and saw this, woops. But yes, you were right! Turns out that I forgot to read when I was selecting the spells for my NG+

Reactions: NRFB

Shadicar

Aug 28, 2016
NRFB

Hello, I played the game for a few hours and I have to say that the foundation of this game is amazingly solid for an alpha build (more than any game I've seen on here actually). The core game play loop, the world and characters are interesting.

What I do think can be improved:

1. The game punishes you to heavily if you want to have a corruption run. This leads to a game over and forces you to remain pure. Maybe have a different game over conditions?
    1. My suggestion: Game overs should be more organic instead of reaching a number such as corruption 100. I would prefer that there is a capture mechanic where when all girls are captured the game ends.
  2. I personally prefer spells to be learned not be tied to the game over meter (permanent corruption).
    1. I suggest they should be tied to the curses, leveling them up and increasing their effects.
  3. I have not seen sex scenes in this game. Some teasing or foreplay but not sex. Maybe I have not reached it yet?
  4. Combat & trap UI is not clear to me, I do not understand what happens every turn and I think this could be improved.
    1. Stats are not that clear as well, maybe add in game help?
  5. Having one save slot frankly sucks.

I think you are off to a great start and I hope that you remain consistent and I wish you all the best. I will definitely be following this game and I will support it if you plan to continue to develop it.

Last edited:

thehp9

Aug 24, 2019
Sorry if I ask something that has been asked before...where is the save file located? I want to make sure the save file is safe if I later update the game to a newer version.
P/s: The game is new but very promising, well done!

JjoeV

Feb 17, 2018
I've actually run into this error previously on very rare occasions during testing but haven't figured out a way to reproduce it. I believe it has something to do with ally pathfinding looking for unexplored rooms and finding none, then looking for the stairs room and finding that they're already there, so the path that they determine on where to go comes back with nothing, but it's somehow bypassing the checks I have in place to prevent having a path with no steps being a problem.
If you're getting it consistently, any more information you can give me could help, as I haven't nailed the cause down yet because it's happened so rarely for me.
I booted it up to try it again and it just, stopped? I havent changed anything but it's not doing it anymore. The only crashes I've in the last few hours was when I tried going to the next floor and it seems like a bit more common of a problem. If it really is that rare I must've just been super unlucky.

As for giving you more info there's not much to say, and I don't really know what info is important so I'll just give you the rundown of what I did when I booted up the game: I'd literally just downloaded it, checked the settings putting it to full screen and 1920x1080 resoloution then hopped in to a new game. The tutorial went fine, then my next 3 dungeon levels did that crash one all rooms were cleared and the next turn button was pushed. after the first 2 crashes I read the comments using Ctrl+F lto focus on the ones mentioning crashes and attempted it again without using the mouse only for it to happen again.

But the last few hours have been relatively fine except for a few of those next level crashes.

Last edited:

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
NRFB

Hello, I played the game for a few hours and I have to say that the foundation of this game is amazingly solid for an alpha build (more than any game I've seen on here actually). The core game play loop, the world and characters are interesting.

1. The game punishes you to heavily if you want to have a corruption run. This leads to a game over and forces you to remain pure. Maybe have a different game over conditions?
    1. My suggestion: Game overs should be more organic instead of reaching a number such as corruption 100. I would prefer that there is a capture mechanic where when all girls are captured the game ends.
  2. I personally prefer spells to be learned not be tied to the game over meter (permanent corruption).
    1. I suggest they should be tied to the curses, leveling them up and increasing their effects.
  3. I have not seen sex scenes in this game. Some teasing or foreplay but not sex. Maybe I have not reached it yet?
  4. Combat & trap UI is not clear to me, I do not understand what happens every turn and I think this could be improved.

I think you are off to a great start and I hope that you remain consistent and I wish you all the best. I will definitely be following this game and I will support it if you plan to continue to develop it.
I was going to write a long post with my thoughts about this game, but this captures most of what makes this game really disappointing to me, and also what could be improved to make it actually playable. I would also add another bullet point about the pacing of the game being too slow, because I don't think that I should have to click through each and every turn while (essentially) auto-playing the game with the girls' explore function. I would prefer it give me the option to skip through the dungeon, then read back their encounters and manage their stats or something, since I feel like I don't have much meaningful control over the combat anyway.

Also, one last point, I wish that interacting with / talking to the characters in the camp could lead to some bonuses, or a relationship, or special scenes or something. Just like with the slow pacing and combat in the dungeon, it feels like managing stats and interactions outside of the dungeon also takes too long with little to no payoff. Like, fetish wise, this game should be perfect for me, but with all of these issues, it seems entirely unplayable. I hope with updates and changes, it becomes something great, but we'll see.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I have not seen sex scenes in this game. Some teasing or foreplay but not sex. Maybe I have not reached it yet?
I believe the dev said that the next update will be focused more on camp interactions, and while I don't know if that will include full sex scenes, it's the part of the game where that sort of thing would be if it's planned to exist at all. The specific quote from the dev:

In the current version the answer to both (sex and mind control) is 'monsters only' because, for gameplay reasons, the dungeon has had a lot more development than the camp. In the future the answer to both (sex and mind control) will be both (main character and monsters). The plan for the next update is to work primarily on camp interactions with the knights, which is when the main character would be able to do those kinds of things.
This answers a point from the person who posted while I was posting this, too.

Having one save slot frankly sucks.
Unfortunately, this is kind of inherent in games centered around permadeath or semi-permadeath, especially the latter. You're expected to die a lot and start over with upgrades earned from your progress in previous playthroughs. Having manual saves and multiple save files creates conflicts with this kind of design. Although there might be a way to implement separate save files that are locked to their own save slot and share a single "meta-progression", that might be a lot more complex to program, especially with the way the meta-progression is already implemented in this game.

I think the bigger issue with this particular aspect of the design is that it takes so long to actually lose once things have already spiraled out of control. A lot of people might not even know about New Game+ because they just gave up on the game when it clearly became "unwinnable", rather than pushing forward until they got a game over. At the very least, I think a sort of "suicide button" should be available for people who want to give up on their current run.

Edit: Actually, for now there is a sort of roundabout "suicide button" if you really need one, but it requires finding the witch's room in the current floor. Once there, you can just feed her 100 corruption from one of your characters. Incidentally, one of the New Game+ options suggests that a future update will have something unlocked by spending enough corruption in her shop over multiple runs... The dev might want to implement something for the sake of balance to prevent the player from immediately unlocking whatever it is by just immediately spending 300 points and picking up the reward on the next run.

Last edited:

NRFB

Hi (。・ω・)ノ゙
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Thank you!
I don't necessarily agree with all of this, but I of course recognize it being made in good faith.

1) I don't think I'm going to change the core idea of 100 corruption = ded, but I do plan to gradually add in skills and effects and such that are strengthened by having higher corruption. With that kind of thing playing a 'corrupt run' would be a higher risk (and probably more lewd) playstyle that has a higher chance of failing. Until those kinds of things exist, playing corrupt mode is not viable.
2) They aren't though? You buy spells either with temporary corruption or by loaning the Witch excess mana that you have. It's an investment with risk, although I suppose your idea would be an investment with risk as well.
3) There are sexual scenes in the game, but not a very large number of them and yeah, now that you bring it up I guess there isn't any actual straight up intercourse... Huh. Even I'm a bit surprised at that.
4) I've been mainly working on QoL/usability fixes the past couple of days. Should help with this sort of thing. Stat calculations are a bit tough to convey though. The base levels of the working stats are easy enough (they have tooltips), but the calculation for the amount subtracted from them due to negative stat is uh... How do I succinctly put this into a tooltip? (I do plan to put these calculations SOMEWHERE that it is possible for the player to read eventually at some point)
1666738988832.png
5) See below

Sorry if I ask something that has been asked before...where is the save file located? I want to make sure the save file is safe if I later update the game to a newer version.
P/s: The game is new but very promising, well done!
AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Going Deeper

because I don't think that I should have to click through each and every turn while (essentially) auto-playing the game with the girls' explore function.
In line with the usability improvements that I already mentioned, I am adding an auto-turn, as well as a shortcut for turning it on and off. It's already working (although this screenshot is from yesterday):
1666739338223.png
That said, if you CAN mindlessly click through the game with the characters on explore without running into any problems, I think that suggests a problem with the difficulty balancing on my end. It's a video game. It's supposed to be interactive. The gameplay SHOULD force you to engage with it, and if you want to be entirely passive... Well, you can still play, I haven't made it so complex that it's impossible to play passively, but it SHOULD take a lot longer for you to win than somebody who is participating more actively. Isn't that only fair?

Also, one last point, I wish that interacting with / talking to the characters in the camp could lead to some bonuses, or a relationship, or special scenes or something.
This type of thing will definitely happen. It's exactly the type of thing I want to work into the next chunk of camp content. I don't blame you for feeling like it's missing.

Like, fetish wise, this game should be perfect for me, but with all of these issues, it seems entirely unplayable. I hope with updates and changes, it becomes something great, but we'll see.
I'm going to chalk this up to the internet making people prone to hyperbole, because otherwise I would take "entirely unplayable" as pretty damn offensive.

Unfortunately, this is kind of inherent in games centered around permadeath or semi-permadeath, especially the latter. You're expected to die a lot and start over with upgrades earned from your progress in previous playthroughs. Having manual saves and multiple save files creates conflicts with this kind of design. Although there might be a way to implement separate save files that are locked to their own save slot and share a single "meta-progression", that might be a lot more complex to program, especially with the way the meta-progression is already implemented in this game.
5) In a technical sense, I could do it. Metaprogression is already stored completely separate from the run to run save files. Whether I would want all hypothetical saves to feed into the same meta file or if it would be separate 'save profile' type things I'm not sure. I could definitely see either one being justifiable.

Multiple saves will probably feel more justified when, like point 1 above suggests, playing corrupt is a viable playstyle. For now I will say that there's nothing stopping you from copying all of the files in the save directory into another folder and putting them back in there whenever you want to go back to them. (although you wouldn't need to move the meta.res file. That's the metaprogression info only)

I think the bigger issue with this particular aspect of the design is that it takes so long to actually lose once things have already spiraled out of control. A lot of people might not even know about New Game+ because they just gave up on the game when it clearly became "unwinnable", rather than pushing forward until they got a game over. At the very least, I think a sort of "suicide button" should be available for people who want to give up on their current run.
An 'abandon current run' button in the Data tab of the Options menu was something I considered at one point. Could put it in without too much trouble actually. I do want to highlight the part about it taking a long time to actually lose as being more or less intentional in the game's design, and part of the reason why people shouldn't feel like gaining a bit of corruption here and there is that big of a deal, but I guess I can't fight the psychology of loss aversion.

Edit: Actually, for now there is a sort of roundabout "suicide button" if you really need one, but it requires finding the witch's room in the current floor. Once there, you can just feed her 100 corruption from one of your characters. Incidentally, one of the New Game+ options suggests that a future update will have something unlocked by spending enough corruption in her shop over multiple runs... The dev might want to implement something for the sake of balance to prevent the player from immediately unlocking whatever it is by just immediately spending 300 points and picking up the reward on the next run.
Yeah I probably should cap the amount of Corruption the Witch will take.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bloodbirthe

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
You buy spells either with temporary corruption or by loaning the Witch excess mana that you have.
Wait, temporary? I don't think that's properly communicated in the game, unless I overlooked something. I was under the impression that it was permanent, which probably doesn't help with people being reluctant to make the trade. I'm also unclear on what the "loaning" refers to. She mentioned at one point that she'd give it back, but I haven't seen any indication of that happening. Is that something I missed, something that hasn't been implemented yet, or a sort of "meta" reference where she's hinting at your next incarnation?

I do want to highlight the part about it taking a long time to actually lose as being more or less intentional in the game's design, and part of the reason why people shouldn't feel like gaining a bit of corruption here and there is that big of a deal, but I guess I can't fight the psychology of loss aversion.
I'm not just talking about having high corruption, though. I'm talking about having other negative stats at a high enough level that it's simply impossible to accomplish anything due to the penalties, but then still taking forever to actually "die". When you get stuck in a cascade of certain types of issues, your characters will suffer corruption breaks every few turns but not actually gain much (if any) permanent corruption because you haven't been gaining any temporary corruption. If I try to "suicide" on an enemy or trap at this point, my characters will flail at it and do absolutely nothing, but still barely inch towards death even as I mash the "end turn" button.

I've found this to be particularly problematic when my characters have the "Idle Hands" curse, where spending time resting to recover their negative stats will leave them permanently more prone to rendering themselves completely incapacitated and keeping their lust at absurdly high levels, while also having high exhaustion and injury due to masturbating in the middle of a fight and not being able to properly recover. And all of this happens while still at low corruption levels, without increasing them by nearly as much as you'd expect from that kind of clusterfuck. As a result, that particular curse feels like it has a significantly higher impact on the run than the others, which are more focused on giving you little bits of temporary corruption, which is why a previous post of mine focused on ideas to turn it into something more manageable and fun.

Hmm... And while checking the game to verify things, I also ran into two more bugs. One was another "this pangram" bug when Lucette got sprayed by pollen, and another was something I didn't quite catch until after it had been happening for a while. Elli was stuck masturbating but not gaining any lust (which meant no corruption break and no getting out of it without an ally's assistance). Her most recent action had been disarming a binding rope trap, so I'm not sure if that had something to do with what triggered it.

Edit: On the subject of being stuck on a trap or monster and doing nothing, what does the "Rage" effect do? I haven't seen any sort of description in the game and haven't been able to figure anything out through trial and error. I let one of my characters spend like 50 turns trying and failing to disarm a bestial pyre and getting a ton of rage triggers, and I still can't figure anything out. I assume it has something to do with why she failed to disarm the trap after 50 turns, but I can't figure out what.

theotherhman

Jul 22, 2018
seein a lot of potential here and really lookin forward to where this game goes in the future!
i gotta say tho, it feels like this might turn into one of those games where the better i play the more 'fun' i end up avoiding?maybe make some kinda way to remove perma corruption at the cost of increasing dungeon stats so you can see more events without risking game over, or reduce a characters stats to remove said corruption?
as it is only the flower seems to be a tough mob to crack with all the available tactical options

dhannywest

Apr 11, 2022
Like the camp actions I figured the current dungeon is incomplete and will see some more things populate it in future updates. Stuff like room features that are not traps you can disarm, wandering more dangerous monsters following a patrol path, doors to subsections needing you to find the key/lever to open it up, etc. Assessment on the current game loop is in context of it being a framework. I assume with this being a sorta roguelite run-based thing we will probably see a Slay the Spire style three act structure with gating mechanisms between them, and what we are looking at is roughly a quarter of the way into the dungeon in terms of depth.

NRFB

Hi (。・ω・)ノ゙
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Wait, temporary? I don't think that's properly communicated in the game, unless I overlooked something. I was under the impression that it was permanent, which probably doesn't help with people being reluctant to make the trade. I'm also unclear on what the "loaning" refers to. She mentioned at one point that she'd give it back, but I haven't seen any indication of that happening. Is that something I missed, something that hasn't been implemented yet, or a sort of "meta" reference where she's hinting at your next incarnation?
The Witch shop is another one of those things that were not tutorialized as well as they should be, but when she says she'll give it back to you, she does mean it. Loaning her mana removes that amount from your current maximum mana. You can only loan her mana that you don't already have assigned to spells, so if for example you have 10 max mana and have 8 already put into active spells, you can only give her up to 2, which is still 20 points worth of value for a deal. Then the max mana is returned to you the next time you enter a Witch's Den.

I'm not just talking about having high corruption, though. I'm talking about having other negative stats at a high enough level that it's simply impossible to accomplish anything due to the penalties, but then still taking forever to actually "die". When you get stuck in a cascade of certain types of issues, your characters will suffer corruption breaks every few turns but not actually gain much (if any) permanent corruption because you haven't been gaining any temporary corruption. If I try to "suicide" on an enemy or trap at this point, my characters will flail at it and do absolutely nothing, but still barely inch towards death even as I mash the "end turn" button.

I've found this to be particularly problematic when my characters have the "Idle Hands" curse, where spending time resting to recover their negative stats will leave them permanently more prone to rendering themselves completely incapacitated and keeping their lust at absurdly high levels, while also having high exhaustion and injury due to masturbating in the middle of a fight and not being able to properly recover. And all of this happens while still at low corruption levels, without increasing them by nearly as much as you'd expect from that kind of clusterfuck. As a result, that particular curse feels like it has a significantly higher impact on the run than the others, which are more focused on giving you little bits of temporary corruption, which is why a previous post of mine focused on ideas to turn it into something more manageable and fun.
I've had other people point out that there needs to be more methods of lust mitigation. Injury mitigation effects are more common in skills, but lust is a more common damage type even though there's no good way of healing it. This makes lust effects like aphrodisiac, and indeed, masturbation overpowered, so Idle hands constantly forcing masturbation to occur... Yeah. It could probably use a balance pass already, though the underlying issue also needs addressed. Either way it's a fair point.

Hmm... And while checking the game to verify things, I also ran into two more bugs. One was another "this pangram" bug when Lucette got sprayed by pollen,
Yup, looks like there's another formatting error in the high lust variant of the aphrodisiac pollen script (dammit)

and another was something I didn't quite catch until after it had been happening for a while. Elli was stuck masturbating but not gaining any lust (which meant no corruption break and no getting out of it without an ally's assistance). Her most recent action had been disarming a binding rope trap, so I'm not sure if that had something to do with what triggered it.
This is probably something with the overlap of masturbation and captive both changing her ai behavior. I'll look into that case.

Edit: On the subject of being stuck on a trap or monster and doing nothing, what does the "Rage" effect do? I haven't seen any sort of description in the game and haven't been able to figure anything out through trial and error. I let one of my characters spend like 50 turns trying and failing to disarm a bestial pyre and getting a ton of rage triggers, and I still can't figure anything out. I assume it has something to do with why she failed to disarm the trap after 50 turns, but I can't figure out what.
So this is actually two things. There's the 'Fury' status and the 'Berserk' status.
Fury is a stacking buff/debuff that does nothing on its own, but most skills/effects that generate it will have a 'Rage Bonus' effect that only goes off if you trigger their effect while at 3 Fury (I basically just stole Trinity from One Step From Eden). So for example a skill that is in the game already and works, but doesn't have any way of actually learning it, Primally Primed:
1666745935122.png
And the idea is that some threats can also apply Fury to your allies and trigger their own Rage Effects that are much less bonus-y. The idea with the bestial pyre and the scout beast was that if either of them triggered a Rage Effect it would put the character in Berserk, buuuuuut...
Berserk just ended up missing the cut-off for getting added since it was going to require its own AI behaviors AND figuring out how ally vs ally combat should work. Would've been 'afflicted ally moves to nearest monster room or other ally and attacks them until berserk runs out'. Since that isn't a thing yet both threats should be inflicting Exposed as a Rage Effect instead.

i gotta say tho, it feels like this might turn into one of those games where the better i play the more 'fun' i end up avoiding?maybe make some kinda way to remove perma corruption at the cost of increasing dungeon stats so you can see more events without risking game over, or reduce a characters stats to remove said corruption?
I understand the concern here and it's something I'll need to watch (options for lewds even when playing to avoid corruption). Worth pointing out that, at least currently, there are no events that are gated by corruption. That'll probably change though.

Also, while Permanent Corruption is called "Permanent", don't be surprised at all if there ends up being a way to remove SOME of it... For a price, probably.

Like the camp actions I figured the current dungeon is incomplete and will see some more things populate it in future updates. Stuff like room features that are not traps you can disarm, wandering more dangerous monsters following a patrol path, doors to subsections needing you to find the key/lever to open it up, etc. Assessment on the current game loop is in context of it being a framework. I assume with this being a sorta roguelite run-based thing we will probably see a Slay the Spire style three act structure with gating mechanisms between them, and what we are looking at is roughly a quarter of the way into the dungeon in terms of depth.
Yeah, the dungeon needs spruced up with more room types and features etc, it's just lower priority than camp additions and some other stuff.

Other than that, it's a bit difficult to confirm how accurate your length estimates are. While you can definitely expect a run to be longer than it currently is, it's not like the current 10 floor length is quick, exactly. There are elements of snowball-yness with things like curses, corruption, diminishing returns on stat points, etc. that are likely to have bigger effects the longer a run gets, but I guess I'll have to figure those kinds of things out.

Reactions: theotherhman

TankHunter678

Mar 14, 2018
I hope that there will be a Skip Day feature added to the Camp, because I regularly run into the issue of accrued exhaustion and lust that I cannot get rid of because of my characters being well rested. Especially when I keep getting the recluse curse that just makes resting at the safe room even more of a pain.

vortexal

Oct 19, 2022
Is the the Linux version confirmed to be working? It keeps crashing for me and I know it's not because of impatience like all of the other crashing issues because it only takes three clicks for the game to crash for me. Once to bypass the disclamer, a second time to click new game and then a third time to select whether or not I want to watch the intro cutscene. Both options crash the game with the only difference being that selecting no instantly crashes the game while selecting yes causes a text box to appear for less than a second before fading to black and then crashing.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes