VN Ren'Py Going for Goal [v0.08 Hotfix] [DarkSkello]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Played this for the first time today, and honestly liked the plot so far. Don't think I've ever played a game revolving around football, so that's cool. Definitely will keep an eye on this in the future. As for the poll, if I had a vote, I'd go with either Rebecca or Chloe.

darkskello

Going For Goal Dev
Game Developer
May 3, 2022
Eh, I was barely awake. I jumped on to look around logged and fell asleep. My apologies
I may also have been thinking of a plan for the next update involving Sabine that isn't a date but could lead to one depending on the vote. If not the scene will probably stay and not have additional dialogue leading to a date scene.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I may also have been thinking of a plan for the next update involving Sabine that isn't a date but could lead to one depending on the vote. If not the scene will probably stay and not have additional dialogue leading to a date scene.
I get it. I personally just want more time with Kelly.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Going for Goal [v0.06] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Multi Mod Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 228mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: jhonatanw

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Its funny and hot when mc didn't know who he is fucking until the middle of the story. Suprise incest is good plot like this one and Motherless

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Hmm
someone reported my review.
Probably because I mentioned the mafia game.

Oh well. I'm feeling stubborn Rn.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BGRW2020

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I hope you can avoid the incest with Sabine as she is more than likely your real biological mother, also I would avoid Johanna as she is your sister / half sister for real then too
As long as you can have choice it is ok - just a comment - you should try to make the outfits the women wear cover their parts
as they are not doing a good job of it right now

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
I hope you can avoid the incest with Sabine as she is more than likely your real biological mother, also I would avoid Johanna as she is your sister / half sister for real then too
As long as you can have choice it is ok - just a comment - you should try to make the outfits the women wear cover their parts
as they are not doing a good job of it right now
Wut? Are you serious?
This a legit post?
o_Oo_Oo_O

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
well so far the story is going well, although no idea with the scene at the end, apparently the one who is going to kick the mc is going to die xd, we'll see how the relationship develops since with the date with shizuka i would have expected a more over protective way from oni since that's how she's been shown, so i imagine she sees it more as a friends date? also my vote for the date goes to oni since it has been shown that she is interested in the mc, besides the fact that her daughter goes out with the mc, also that last costume looked very good on her, I hope to see something similar in her date if it happens.

darkskello

Going For Goal Dev
Game Developer
May 3, 2022
well so far the story is going well, although no idea with the scene at the end, apparently the one who is going to kick the mc is going to die xd, we'll see how the relationship develops since with the date with shizuka i would have expected a more over protective way from oni since that's how she's been shown, so i imagine she sees it more as a friends date? also my vote for the date goes to oni since it has been shown that she is interested in the mc, besides the fact that her daughter goes out with the mc, also that last costume looked very good on her, I hope to see something similar in her date if it happens.
The scene at the end is part of something I had an idea on. It will be a while until those scenes climax into something (None ntr/rape related for those who still insist that's the way it happened and is heading). I believe the character you see has now appeared twice in dreams/flashbacks and only once where it is shown without anybody else knowing apart from the two in the scene and the player (The last scene).

darkskello

Going For Goal Dev
Game Developer
May 3, 2022
i think it would be more enjoyable with sound or music. I have neither.
I do plan on this. It's something I need to play with and understand before doing it. I had menu music in the first-ever release. It broke and would never turn off after it was supposed to. It also started again when you loaded a save. I still don't understand how it did a whole year on.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
The scene at the end is part of something I had an idea on. It will be a while until those scenes climax into something (None ntr/rape related for those who still insist that's the way it happened and is heading). I believe the character you see has now appeared twice in dreams/flashbacks and only once where it is shown without anybody else knowing apart from the two in the scene and the player (The last scene).
it's been a while and I don't remember who he is, it comes to mind that it may be his biological father maybe... I'm going to have to check because nothing comes to mind other than that.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
it's been a while and I don't remember who he is, it comes to mind that it may be his biological father maybe... I'm going to have to check because nothing comes to mind other than that.
the old man in the end could be his biological father, grandfather or the MC could be a science experiment and that was the scientist. There's so many ways to go with this one lol

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
the old man in the end could be his biological father, grandfather or the MC could be a science experiment and that was the scientist. There's so many ways to go with this one lol
nah, would be even better if it's the John Connor paradox but MC is the Kyle Reese

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes