VN Ren'Py Going for Goal [v0.08 Hotfix] [DarkSkello]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Snake6z

Aug 25, 2023
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 21051, in script
jump day15nobeccakiss
ScriptError: could not find label 'day15nobeccakiss

Reactions: Molox

Big_Brave1

Apr 22, 2022
I also have same problem @ darkskello

While running game code:
jump day15nobeccakiss

Reactions: Pinsel

darkskello

Going For Goal Dev
Game Developer
May 3, 2022
I also have same problem @ darkskello

While running game code:
jump day15nobeccakiss
Links have been updated on Patreon, sending an update request now for the person who did the links on here. Thank you for letting me know I missed one.

Reactions: Big_Brave1

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Links have been updated on Patreon, sending an update request now for the person who did the links on here. Thank you for letting me know I missed one.
Just like the first links this one also has the Gofile link on Private. I have problems with uploading to Gofile atm. Please make your gofile folder public. (Open your gofile link in a private browser window to see if its still private or public)

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
great you cant advance past the airport were your mom leaves for a few days or whatever you just get a error report you cant just ignore but in fact have to quit out the damn game entirely that is so lame i wanted to continue the story because im not starting a new one fuck that shit

darkskello

Going For Goal Dev
Game Developer
May 3, 2022
great you cant advance past the airport were your mom leaves for a few days or whatever you just get a error report you cant just ignore but in fact have to quit out the damn game entirely that is so lame i wanted to continue the story because im not starting a new one fuck that shit
It was a bug that has been patched and the links have been updated with the bug fixed version

Reactions: JeiTrd

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Good update, but once again, this random tv show stuff is just a waste of both your time and ours. The game doesn't have that much content in it so making random sequences with no bearing on anything is worse than pointless.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, so I got to thinking about this, we all are made aware that the girl below can only see out of one eye, right? So if she's looking out of the open one, why is she closing the other if she can't see out of it? But if she's protecting her one good eye from the cum strand, then she's not looking at anyone out of the other eye...

across the eye.png

Reactions: krkarr

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Going for Goal [v0.08] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 319mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Salek

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Okay, so I got to thinking about this, we all are made aware that the girl below can only see out of one eye, right? So if she's looking out of the open one, why is she closing the other if she can't see out of it? But if she's protecting her one good eye from the cum strand, then she's not looking at anyone out of the other eye...

View attachment 3692667
When you get a foreign object in your eye, it is often a very uncomfortable feeling that causes the body to reflexively close the eye. It doesn't matter whether you can see with your eye or not. You still have nerves at that spot.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
When you get a foreign object in your eye, it is often a very uncomfortable feeling that causes the body to reflexively close the eye. It doesn't matter whether you can see with your eye or not. You still have nerves at that spot.
But because it's not a discoloured eye, lets assume it's a glass eye, just meant for aesthetics and she can't see or feel it. And lets also assume that nothing got in the eye because it's lined across her eyelid, top and bottom with no break. I can only assume that she closed her 'good' eye, afraid of getting anything in it, which begs the question, "what's she looking at?"

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes