VN Ren'Py Going for Goal [v0.08 Hotfix] [DarkSkello]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, i tried to install the mod, but for some reasons, it appears a text document which says there's a missing line code. Anyone hs the same problem?

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Mod with choice recommendations (walkthrough) + some more game settings.
You also can reddefine the relationship settings.

===============================
May 31, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.08
===============================

Download Mod v0.08 (~3MB)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.08 (~270MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional downloads:
Saves from the end of each game chapter
(on save page 1 and up)

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2687124 View attachment 2687125 View attachment 2687126 View attachment 2687127 View attachment 2687129
There's hotfix made by dev, your walkthrough was made before hotfix, so ATM game with your mod is unplayable for anyone who do not want to be a motherfucker (maybe rude but true).

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Guys, i tried to install the mod, but for some reasons, it appears a text document which says there's a missing line code. Anyone hs the same problem?
It's not a text document, it's fatal error in the game (and the description of that error can be saved as a text file). Dev already fixed that, but not the mod maker.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
There's hotfix made by dev, your walkthrough was made before hotfix, so ATM game with your mod is unplayable for anyone who do not want to be a motherfucker (maybe rude but true).
Thanks, seems I completely missed there was a hotfix game version released, too. I'm getting old...
Added is a fix for my Mod, extract and replace the file in the .../game folder

• Red Heart
Reactions: lionarslan
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes