• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Going for Goal [v0.07] [DarkSkello]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Well first off that incest tag doesnt have to be on there since no one is actually related even if u change relations
Well, the MC's biological mother is from a rich German family, so maybe Johanna is related to the MC. Little sister maybe, just taking a guess.

Looking pretty good so far. Story seems interesting. A few typos here and there. Renders have room for improvement, but that should come with time. Looking forward to seeing where this one goes.

darkskello

Going For Goal Dev
Game Developer
May 3, 2022
Yeah, the whole relationship between the adopted family would still technically breach Patreons rules. So with the choice of who they are to you, things should be fine. Plus using the same relationship tags help later on when the characters figure out what the player should already know in terms of the biological heritage

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Yeah, the whole relationship between the adopted family would still technically breach Patreons rules. So with the choice of who they are to you, things should be fine. Plus using the same relationship tags help later on when the characters figure out what the player should already know in terms of the biological heritage
I just wanted to ask what tags will be in this and will you add the 3 letter word that should not be named

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Hey, darkskello as michael1984
Well first off that incest tag doesnt have to be on there since no one is actually related even if u change relations

The women in this game have weird faces imo

Story so far is more or less ur a football player and with a contract fuck up u have to move to another team and pay back some money to ur original club

But yeah imo there should be some facial improvements of the women
haha I had the same doubt since they are not related by blood, the mc is not adopted either, hell, one could say that he was practically kidnapped from the hospital, with all the papers illegally forged with the help of doctors and nurses (practically what is described is a theft of a baby) I suppose the tag could be for YoHanna, maybe she is the real sister of the mc and he could meet the mother through her, and the owner of the club is the Grandfather.

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
-Well, it was a good first EP. With the early warning, I was expecting worse renders, but they were overall good considering what you mentioned.
-I liked the music as well.
-Typos and variables not being used (as son/tenant) seems to be already patched, so I'll skip that.
-I'll have to second that faces look a bit off. It's not like it makes it unplayable, not even close, but I think it would be worth spending sometime on that if you could.
-And I liked the story, setting or whatever. It was enough to make me want to know more about it.
-I'll would like options as to how to react to events. Like in the way MC reacts to bad news, deal with mother, etc. I don't mean anything major, like really branching. Just some small text flavor, as it may break immersion when MC reacts way off how the player would. That's not something major considering what we had in this update, but I think it stacks in the long run.
-And one last thing I would like to add is about transitioning scenes. Sometimes it felt a bit too sudden, like missing context. It wasn't that bad ofc, but I think it would also be worth to consider to maximize immersion.

Overall I really liked this first taste of your game. I'm certainly following this on forward

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Yeahhh. Kidnapping someone and falsifying documents to cover the kidnapping is hardly 'adoption'. That's decades in jail. And considering it took multiple ppl to pull it off, conspiracy to commit on top of it all.

Reactions: Lokitox8

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
View attachment 2212882

Well this looks interesting, it would be nice to have an idea of the planned tags so I guess we will have to wait if the dev is around f95 :KEK:,and if the fetishes/kinks are avoidable(they don't happen according to player choice)skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene)or maybe forced by plot?

EDIT:man having to write all the relationships so that later the dev comes out with this... :HideThePain::KEK::KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways good luck
Sound like dumbfuck-character-syndrome turned to 11 ... ahem, I mean good luck dev! yeah. :cautious:

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Literally the very first review it gets is a 5 star review even though the game has obvious issues.

darkskello

Going For Goal Dev
Game Developer
May 3, 2022
NTR & femdom planned? (I hope not)

Is it gonna be a harem game? (I hope yes)
NTR is not in my plans. Femdom... I make a character in which you as the user would have the option to dominate her or for her to dominate you since some people like it. But for the most part it would just be normal. Harem is the canon path. Others are for you as the user to decide as to what you wish to do. Or at least this is the plan. Still got a lot to do yet

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Who the hell would want to play for a certain team in "bovoria"? :rolleyes:
Closed the AVN and deleted it. => Bad game. Bad dev. (n)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have to admit that this AVN is a bit quirky but I liked it.
The dev seems to be bubbly and the tone in the AVN is kind of too.

Lots of girls in there right off the start.

The visuals are what they are and the dev is aware of that.
But as it's a first go at creating an AVN we gotta cut the dev some slack as they sure
will only improve with experience over time.

But who is Victor supposed to be? Some kind of Arnold S. clichée? :D

Oh and I liked the music.

And one of the themes is football. That's cool. Real football that is.
Not the fake football the only play in one insignificant country! :ROFLMAO:

Fun little AVN. Godspeed to you darkskello!

darkskello

Going For Goal Dev
Game Developer
May 3, 2022
Indeed, it is my first time. Only started to mess around with Daz roughly three months ago. SInce then I upgraded and forgot to back everything up. the first two scenes had been done on my old pc before upgrading. I can see issues with them myself but the sets had been lost with what I could recover. Either way what I have now was created within a month. I have also re released it now and all the issues brought up in game should be fixed. Even editted some dialogue around. Have fun!

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes