• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Going for Goal [v0.07] [DarkSkello]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GoingForGoal-0.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Wow... this game leaves a rough first impression. MC takes it like a bitch from that dude and the reason why he's kicked off the team and owes money doesn't even make sense. Why wouldn't it be legal for his guardian to sign contracts for him? Why wouldn't his agent know?

Edit - Wtf dude? So a nurse took a disowned baby from the hospital illegally and got doctors and nurses to forge documents for her? Why? This story is lowkey spamming soap opera logic.

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
oh boy..another game where we get to..go shopping with a girl..yawn fucking yawn. how about telling a story without going shopping every 2 minutes and for bonus..no fucking yoga..(though i haven't encountered yoga yet..but i won't be surprised if we do)
why do all devs put shopping trips and fucking yoga in their games..every..fucking..one of em..

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
why do all devs put shopping trips and fucking yoga in their games..every..fucking..one of em..
This game was already pretty aggressively mid, so this isn't remotely surprising to me, but there is an actual answer.

Shopping = Pre-buiilt clothes shop assets exist and are either free or cheap, since you see the same couple shops in damn near every game. Beyond that, it's an easy way to give the MC relationship point choices (by peeking or not peeking, depending on the game's focus) and to show the girls in partial undress or other outfits, usually sexier than their default ones.

Yoga = Yoga poses tend to be somewhat sexualized in games like these, yoga clothing is usually skin-tight (and the yoga clothing assets are often free/cheap), and those poses are either free or cheap in Daz.

So, much like a lot of the other aspects of this game, the answer is pretty clearly for easier shortcuts without having to think of more innovative story beats or situations to put the girls in sexier outfits. The other factor, of course, being that a lot of devs, once they've started developing their own game, mostly stop playing other AVNs (if they play any at all), so they often fall out of awareness of the zeitgeist of AVNs and common/overused tropes.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
The overview of this game is exactly the same as the one right next to it, going for goal
???

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
The overview of this game is exactly the same as the one right next to it, Cupid's Way

???

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
Why the fuck let me choose the relationship between characters, if you're just gonna railroad it anyway? Oh sure, you can call this woman your mom "Nope, I'm not your mom, you're a dumpster baby that I just decided to take" Seriously, like even if I chose to call her something else, it wouldn't make sense. So why even give me the option?

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

It's been a little bit slower than I'd have liked. Don't let that distract you though! I also didn't mean for this next part to sound like this.... BUT, I'm 69 renders into 0.08. One scene is already finished and I'll probably begin the second one tomorrow. I've not been 100% over Easter, that isn't an excuse by the way, so I took a little extra time to relax. My main train of thought at the minute is figuring out how to approach the next in game date. I'll keep you posted!
Thank you once again for your support! I hope you had a good Easter too!

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
This game is still a nice little romp, but update 7 was a miss.

Why is the mom okay with some random dude rubbing his hands all over her? Typically you have a masseuse for women. If you're not even going to get frisky during the massage scene anyway, since points are tied to staying "professional", then why have the MC pretend to be some rando in the first place? The mom even suggests that Chloe should ask the MC to massage her, which means she already knows it's an option. Plus, you even have her acknowledge that it's better that it's the MC instead of a random guy, so what was the point? It's just fucking dumb.

Also, for a game with long development times and not a ton of content, you don't need to be making pointless mini-movies for the characters to watch. You could have made an actual scene with the characters which advances their relationships, character development, or the plot.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes