VN Ren'Py Going for Goal [v0.08 Hotfix] [DarkSkello]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Work has resumed! Already 11 renders in. Figured I'd also drop a little preview. Not been too well the last few days. I've been sleeping a lot due to it. But the time I've spent awake today has been productive. The poll is in and I have plans in my head on what to do with the dates. I'll catch you back up to speed in the next dev update with the current progress. Thank you for your continued support!

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

Work has resumed! Already 11 renders in. Figured I'd also drop a little preview. Not been too well the last few days. I've been sleeping a lot due to it. But the time I've spent awake today has been productive. The poll is in and I have plans in my head on what to do with the dates. I'll catch you back up to speed in the next dev update with the current progress. Thank you for your continued support!
What poll and what was the results?

Reactions: ArhraCole

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

It's time for the bi-weekly dev update! I've managed a whole 110 renders in the past two weeks. I have also decided on a three day update. However one day is an entire scene with 108 renders. So... I would say one day is done and I just begun work on the second day of the update. I have a few ideas what to do with it and have already have a plan. The second day will feature Onishi's date and that is something that I am still undecided on in terms of location and or activity. I do hope you find the progress pleasing and I hope to catch you all in another couple of weeks. Thank you once again for your support.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Posting around 12 hours early due to a busy day tomorrow. 125 new renders are in! Good progress so far. One more scene to wrap up the day (Date) and an extra scene watching the tv show for those who are not on the characters path. Following this day would be the final day of the update involving at least one other date so far. Still on the edge about a third date which all comes down to the time I have available. I'm not going to set a deadline on this but I can probably say that this update will be available at the end of the month or early to mid march. Again, this all comes down to the time I have free. Thank you once more for supporting me! Have a good day!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

I kind of became side tracked with a scene I decided would be fun to slot in that was not planned at all. Because of this, I have only managed 84 renders in the past two weeks. Oh, and 3 animations... These can take a while to do since you have to change poses slightly per frame and somehow make them they exact same to the first frame to be able to loop it. That being said, I am a third through a date with Onishi. I'm still figuring out how she can "Thank you" for the date afterwards. It is becoming more clear to me that the end of the month is an unrealistic goal and I'm still shooting for mid March. Thank you for your patience and I hope you are all having a good year so far!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

I'm now entering the final stages of the update! 118 new renders added bringing the total up to 495. I have a date scene left to do and then maybe a scene after that. Then it's done (Apart from dialogue being written in). My estimation of mid March might not have been that far off. It should be out by the end of the month unless something goes terribly wrong. That being said, I hope that you're all having a good day and I shall catch you in two weeks time!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Ladies and Gentlemen! The next update is right around the corner! By this I mean it should be out before the next dev update. I've gotten around to adding another 134 renders. I should have the date scene completed by Tuesday and then I just need a single animation render. After Tuesday comes a couple of scenes for the movie and then all renders are complete! To summarise, I have a bout a weeks worth of renders to do before I begin work on adding dialogue and fixing errors. I hope you all have a good weekend and you should here from me soon! (I will start work straight away on the next update following the release as I will be away in June, as stated on my discord a while back, so I will try to get as much done as I can which may even end up being half an update i.e one day if time is not on my side.)

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

With the 0.08 release due out to the free members later today, I thought it only fitting to begin a poll for the next two dates. If the second place has a joint vote, Patreon members can decide an extra vote afterwards. They also get two votes to begin with by the way. Message me for your second vote if you're a paying member. Other than that, have a good Easter weekend and I hope you enjoy the release! Screenshot_20240329_041854_Brave.png

VOTE

Reactions: Berserk55

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

The 0.07 update is out! This will replace my bi-weekly dev update this week. 618 New renders and 3 new animations.

Mega links:
PC:
#m5-p5CzF2xZy3JDaJRqFhWtPeGGRJs7OiXREpU1Og8g
MAC:
#h0-klGfqYOAMpOFJsqMZ9jifc8YiCuIWOadXJoDDkxM

Gofile:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Going for Goal [v0.07] [DarkSkello]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Mod with choice recommendations (walkthrough) + some more game settings.
You also can reddefine the relationship settings.

==================================
Mar. 29, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.07/Ep7
==================================

Download Mod v0.07 (~3MB)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.07 (~235MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional downloads:
Saves from the end of each game chapter
(on save page 1 and up)

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2687124 View attachment 2687125 View attachment 2687126 View attachment 2687127 View attachment 2687129
TYVM for your work KoGa3 !
Happy Easter to you and your Family!

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes