VN Ren'Py Going for Goal [v0.08 Hotfix] [DarkSkello]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

darkskello

Going For Goal Dev
Game Developer
May 3, 2022
I plan to release the next update by the end of the week if everything goes to plan. In the middle of a sex scene and then one quick small scene to wrap up the update. Going to spend a day playing around with stuff before I release it assuming I get what I want done in time.

darkskello

Going For Goal Dev
Game Developer
May 3, 2022
Just waiting for approval now the Patreon period has finished and its publicly available.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Alex5280

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Damn, that was a lot of reading. Wanted to make sure before I asked/posted something that was already covered. :LOL:

Ok, so, I hope I have this right.
1. Fake incest, except with a sister(?) but no one knows.
2. Harem is canon, but, solo romance paths are available

I hope I got those right. I probably missed something. Ok, so, I didn't see or I missed it, nor is it in the tags. But, what about girl on girl? Is it part of the game and if so, is it optional/avoidable?

I think that covers it all for me. lol

darkskello

Going For Goal Dev
Game Developer
May 3, 2022
Damn, that was a lot of reading. Wanted to make sure before I asked/posted something that was already covered. :LOL:

I hope I got those right. I probably missed something. Ok, so, I didn't see or I missed it, nor is it in the tags. But, what about girl on girl? Is it part of the game and if so, is it optional/avoidable?

sister, and real mother are in the game. Vic's family basically. He is the mc's grandfather. I have an idea in the works for the reveal. Would be after Sabine's seduction though (Or if your not on her route about the same time just with no relationship content).
Solo's are already available but the Harem route is marked with *'s in options. If you do otherwise that route is pretty much closed.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
sister, and real mother are in the game. Vic's family basically. He is the mc's grandfather. I have an idea in the works for the reveal. Would be after Sabine's seduction though (Or if your not on her route about the same time just with no relationship content).
Solo's are already available but the Harem route is marked with *'s in options. If you do otherwise that route is pretty much closed.
Thank you for replying. I haven't started yet. I'll dl this now and give it a go. What about the girl on girl? Will that be a future tag and if so, will it be optional/avoidable?

darkskello

Going For Goal Dev
Game Developer
May 3, 2022
Thank you for replying. I haven't started yet. I'll dl this now and give it a go. What about the girl on girl? Will that be a future tag and if so, will it be optional/avoidable?
Future optional stuff. Plans are in place for Kelly and Betty optional threeway. Since they are more side than mains, they don't need as much story focus to get to that point.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Hahahahaha Victor had something to take care of with "the dispensables" huh? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Cracks me up. So great! I really like what you are doing with that Victor character. (y)

Zee german in zee AVN is....as good as google translate is.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkskello

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
TIP - Slow down the transition render speed on things eg the weight Training/Lifting it would look better and more accurate if you showed the transition time between the curl and the rest instead of the eye straining quick flash moves

Reactions: darkskello

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

Did the sausage dick get changed in the remake?

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes