• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
I am not part of gen z (gen stupid), why the fuck would I care about likes? Likes are for losers who need validation and attention.

All I did was state an opinion and I don't care what you do with the opinion. Doesn't matter much anyway, this game will either go in the trash pile (for me anyway) or be abandoned for everyone else. Seems most games are getting abandoned lately.

• Angry
Reactions: Frederickson1990

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Speaking of the game getting abandoned... Progress continues on the next part!
I've been working to make it look a little nicer and it's increased my render times by a fair bit, but I think the quality is noticeably improved. Here's a preview, let me know what you think.
View attachment 3094149
No hurries, no worries, my friend. Take whatever time you need.;)(y)
Thanks for sharing the render image. MC is solar flare hot!:love::love::love::love::love:
You've been delivering top quality AVN gold here in Going Over.
Keep up the amazing work and adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
1700246790095.png

Reactions: Gordon_79

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Futas have both genitalia. Not a zoomer, gen x. Its not entitled to ask for an easily included option to have the choice to avoid something, it wouldn't change the game for anyone, just give players the chance to avoid something they don't enjoy.

Although I wouldn't mind the option to choose if Riley was a futa or female, but that would definatley add in way more work by doubling the images needed, that's why I didn't ask for something like that, just voiceing my dislike for the character after that revelation.

With an option to avoid, something could be written for reaslism like, the power went out and the fight could not happen or one of the fighters got injured and the fight could not happen. All while not needing any new images to be rendered just narration during a black screen. But something like that would end up having to add in dialogue later talking about the fight delay or injury, so just a skip the fight to avoid, would be better. This scene contains futa-on-futa content would you like to skip it yes or no? Simple.

I don't mind playing a futa mc or a trans mc, just not into futa-on-futa or trans-on-trans, it just becomes a turn off.
We've known Riley was a futa since like update 2

hibouboubou

Aug 10, 2023
I am not part of gen z (gen stupid), why the fuck would I care about likes? Likes are for losers who need validation and attention.

All I did was state an opinion and I don't care what you do with the opinion. Doesn't matter much anyway, this game will either go in the trash pile (for me anyway) or be abandoned for everyone else. Seems most games are getting abandoned lately.
you're boring dude, there are tons of non-futa games, stop being a diva and demanding that the developer make the game the way you want, you're not alone, the main character is a girl with a dick you doubt that the developer has a certain attraction to cock, I said it there are hundreds of non-futa games, leave the developer alone, he has no accountability to you

keep up the good work Mr. Developer there are so few futa or trans games and I love cock too, especially when it is attached to a pretty woman :love:

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I really liked this game, even if it's mostly kinetic novel, which I usually find boring. Nice concept, some characters are very cute. Not finished it yet, but excited to see MC with guys! It should be glorious!

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes