4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GoingOver-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Traitor... :ROFLMAO:

Anyway off i go to download, for science! :whistle:
Funny thing is, I never really paid much attention to Farida before this. Sure she was big, muscular and mean but I was expecting generic big bad guy that would be swatted away.

She just looked hot in her ring gear.

I'm talking using up a years worth of batteries hot.

Best muscle girl since Jenna from PT.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
question: but are the futas here trans or hermaphrodites?
Neither I think. So far it seems they all have only one set of genitals, so they aren't hermaphrodites or futa's in the usual sense. It's been a while since I played through the beginning and I havn't finished the current update but one of the girls you can go on a date with mentions plastic surgeries and such. That could imply transitioning but no other character has mentioned that as far as I can remember. So I believe they're just born that way.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
question: but are the futas here trans or hermaphrodites?
Almost sure they are (trans)women.

Funny thing is, I never really paid much attention to Farida before this. Sure she was big, muscular and mean but I was expecting generic big bad guy that would be swatted away.

Don't spoil me anything but i was dreaming that she would make Jane her little toy on the ring. :LOL:

Really want to play but need to finish Thaumaturge first. Hate leaving games incomplete.

Last edited:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Agree. At this point he is either just a transphobe or some troll trying to bait people into giving him likes/engaging him.
Can't remember if I've posted in this particular thread or not before, so I'll be brief.
I enjoy both futa and trans content, but I still see the distinction as important both for story/psychology reasons AND because I know most trans people are offended by being called futa.
Point being, you can't generalize that someone is a transphobe just because they want they two terms to be clearly separated.
That said, the person you are referring to may have said other things that are transphobic, I don't know.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Really want to play but need to finish Thaumaturge first. Hate leaving games incomplete.
Still haven't finished FF7 Rebirth either. Not far off but have to get it done before Dragon's Dogma 2 launches. If the first Dragon's Dogma is anything to go by i'll be pumping hundreds of hours into it, it was my Skyrim.

That said I needed my muscle girl fix so took a break to drool over Farida in as ladylike manner as I could manage.

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Still haven't finished FF7 Rebirth either. Not far off but have to get it done before Dragon's Dogma 2 launches. If the first Dragon's Dogma is anything to go by i'll be pumping hundreds of hours into it, it was my Skyrim.

That said I needed my muscle girl fix so took a break to drool over Farida in as ladylike manner as I could manage.
I'm in the same boat, trying to get Rebirth done for the inevitable black hole of DD2, goodbye productivity.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
I thought Farida would be futa, but suddenly she's not. It's a bit of a shame, I was hoping to see her break Jane with her dick.
But oh well, she's a fucking demon. изображение_2024-03-20_062426793.png

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022

What is PT

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That last match, what a disappointment. :( But otherwise I am loving the game.
It was pretty obvious how it was going to go with Farida.

It's like a Rocky thing, now she builds back up and will probably learn from Carmen and/or Riley.

She has a lot of self doubt issues due to a past problem and a squash like that gives the game a reason to work on them and herself.

Reactions: NOLoveLou

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
It was pretty obvious how it was going to go with Farida.

It's like a Rocky thing, now she builds back up and will probably learn from Carmen and/or Riley.

She has a lot of self doubt issues due to a past problem and a squash like that gives the game a reason to work on them and herself.
Yeah, I figured that was what would happen. Still bummed. I like Jane not Farida. lol

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes