4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Danjuro83

Jul 29, 2017
This game is amazing. I would say it has earned a spot in my top 10 games in f95. The dev has done an excellent job. No complaints on my part. Although if he added animations to the sex scenes it would make this game even better than it already is.

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
Had the same aforementioned bug ('IdissolveD' not defined, line 2650) after picking to not limit mc to just one. Casting that aside, fantastic update and the resolution of a fight. No animations needed, especially if they came at expense of renders which look amazing and pace the story well so far.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
My initial impressions of this game were pretty rough, but this has far exceeded my expectations with each update. The story has been great so far, and the last update was pretty good too. I think I just needed more time to warm up to it and see how it further progresses.

Might be weird but was kind of glad to see her lose the match against Farida. So far, the MC has been an unstoppable force and winning against everyone. It started to feel like she was invincible and that would have got boring after a while. So was kind of neat to see her actually lose a match to add some much-needed conflict and defeat. Now we get to see how she gets back up and comes back from that loss.

I see you've added several choices already, so guess the Kinetic Novel tag is no longer necessary. But otherwise, yeah this has come along quite well. One of the top futa games out there so far. Thanks, and look forward to what comes next. ;)

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
My initial impressions of this game were pretty rough, but this has far exceeded my expectations with each update. The story has been great so far, and the last update was pretty good too. I think I just needed more time to warm up to it and see how it further progresses.

Might be weird but was kind of glad to see her lose the match against Farida. So far, the MC has been an unstoppable force and winning against everyone. It started to feel like she was invincible and that would have got boring after a while. So was kind of neat to see her actually lose a match to add some much-needed conflict and defeat. Now we get to see how she gets back up and comes back from that loss.

I see you've added several choices already, so guess the Kinetic Novel tag is no longer necessary. But otherwise, yeah this has come along quite well. One of the top futa games out there so far. Thanks, and look forward to what comes next. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

returner

Sep 2, 2023
I like that MC got defeated. There's a lot more chance for growth and character development. And we got that little hint that MC might be into this ... so we might get to see a sub path and dom path for the future perhaps?

This VN is going pretty well DelinquentProductions ! Don't stop now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finishing playing! :love::love::love:

Amazing update as always DelinquentProductions.

One question, does the choices of who Jane wants to go on a date with locks her out of others love interests now? Because i choose to "catch them all".:LOL:
Your fault for making them all hot and cute.

By the way, have you ever thought about making a subscribestar page? Or later putting the game on Steam?

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Finishing playing! :love::love::love:

Amazing update as always DelinquentProductions.

One question, does the choices of who Jane wants to go on a date with locks her out of others love interests now? Because i choose to "catch them all".:LOL:
Your fault for making them all hot and cute.

By the way, have you ever thought about making a subscribestar page? Or later putting the game on Steam?
I love your long reactions to every release, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
I've been meaning to see Edgerunners forever but I haven't gotten around to it so that one was a happy accident, absolutely loved that game though.
I don't know if people want to see this or not so
Also I did just recently make a Subscribestar page just in case Patreon gets a little overzealous, but it's still in review.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I've been meaning to see Edgerunners forever but I haven't gotten around to it so that one was a happy accident, absolutely loved that game though.
Also I did just recently make a Subscribestar page just in case Patreon gets a little overzealous, but it's still in review.
That game is amazing and you should definitelly watch Edgerunners when you get the chance.

So that means i will need two savefiles on the future. Nice. :)

ps: Hope your Subscribestar page get approved soon. I heard on reddit that linking your discord page to subscribestar can help expedite the process.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Dang no Autumn?

• Sad
Reactions: ElCafillero

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Damn, that last fight is kinda brutal, was hoping we actually get a draw or something, but then again, the comeback will be amazing!! Hope to see more of your stuff DelinquentProductions your futa muscle mommy are legendary!!!!

Reactions: SmirgL14

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
We're not going to get forced to choose just one are we? :(

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes