4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017
This most recent update was five out of a planned ten, with the tenth likely being made up of several endings. Sometimes these things drag on for too long and I agree, every story needs an ending. Plus there's a whole world of new ideas out there that I'm looking forward to exploring in the future.

That's great to hear.
glad to hear you have a planned ending and we are halfway there!

Can't wait to see the story develop.

wish you the best of luck in creating the story.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
10 seems like a good number.

The Farida matchup felt like a good half way mark. That's the turning point of the story and character build.

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Is that confirmed?
If so, that would mean the dev has more or less locked down the story. That's good.
I've had the story pretty much laid out since before the first release. There are always a few audibles here and there, some expansions and revisions as I get to certain sections, but for the most part there is a plan that has been followed thus far.

As far as more questionable content goes there are things I have no intention of adding, either from personal disinterest or the complications it could cause with monetization. I know people put content behind patches but with the leash tightening recently it's just not worth the risk.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Watersports I quite like in a futa/lesbian content, but I draw a line at scat myself. I'm all for everyone and their fetishes, but that's not mine.

Anyhow, on to the reason for this post.

I have just finished playing through.
I'm disappointed in myself that it took me this long to find it, bering an avid futa/dickgirl VN fan and a long time pro wrestling fan.
I quite enjoy all the little uses of inside terms and references to real wrestlers.

The story itself isn't bad. I like how dickgirls are just normal around the world. A number of VN's in this current futas/dickgirl renaissance that is going on are going the route there the futa/dickgirl are rare and needto keep thenselves hidden, so this is refreshing.
I like our main character being confident too, also another step intyhe opposite direction of a number of others these days.

The pacing can seem a bit fast at some parts where it could be a bit slower, and a bit slow in some parts that could go a bit faster. But altogether, I got through it decently.

I'm going to have to join those disappointed that Autumn isn't a love interst. She's easily been the standout for me in this VN and her scene with Jane and Riley was my favourite thus far.
I am interested in supporting but I do have to ask if she was a one-and-done or will she be engaging with our Jane (and maybe others, like Carmen ;)) again?
Speaking of, Carmen is a close second in my standouts. I like a big strong dickgirl lady with a big donger. Not to mention she is very attractive. I'm interested how things go with her.
Riley is also pretty nice too. I like her geekiness.

That does lead into the love interests. I did read above that the options are and it's okay but isn't a list I'm most enthusiastic about. While I do enjoy some futa/dg on futa/dg, my preference is futa/dg x female and while Mai and Candi are okay, they don't really ring my bell. Especiaslly when next to some other ladies we have before us.
(Side question, if you don't date any of the girls in Chapter 5 does it still leave Carmen as an option even though Jane said she wanted to get to know her better first?)

Isabella and Farida have also piqued my interest. Isabella is just hot and Farida... a moutainous muscle dommy mommy... yeah she has piqued my interest as well.

Anyhow, that is my feeling on my playthrough.

Last edited:

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Can't remember if I've posted in this particular thread or not before, so I'll be brief.
I enjoy both futa and trans content, but I still see the distinction as important both for story/psychology reasons AND because I know most trans people are offended by being called futa.
Point being, you can't generalize that someone is a transphobe just because they want they two terms to be clearly separated.
That said, the person you are referring to may have said other things that are transphobic, I don't know.
Going to double up on this since it is a major thing for me as well and it comes up on a few Discord's I'm in from time to time.
I enjoy futa/dickgirl but not trans adult content. The contexts are wildly different.
I find it a bit frustrating they put futa and trans into the same category on this site here too. It's like if they put "gay" and "lesbian" into one bulk "homosexual" category.
Technically very similar, but contextually very different.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
You should try adapting this post into a review for the game. :)
I was thinking about it, but I'm not quite sure what kind of rating I would give it yet. It could go one of two ways depending on how things proceed and/or what is hinted at coming.

Last edited:

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
You know, the story/game is pretty good. I think some facial reactions need improvement and the 2 frame "animations" need to end but besides that, I enjoyed it. Cant wait for the next 5.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes