4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Oh hey it's that thing I'm doing. There will be choices in the future, among them the two male characters from the first part. The matches are not optional, and feature futa/female characters.

I do watch AEW mostly, but WWE was winning me back recently... We'll see how that goes with ol Vinnie Mac back in the mix though.

I don't know about the Lara Croft thing, I'm assuming that's just in the wrong thread because that isn't in the game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I enjoyed it so far, really looking forward to this one.

I was ALMOST about to Download this game then I saw your post. I hate Parody BS. There are literally a BILLION models on the daz store, just choose one or mix 2 at 50/50. Literally no excuse for laziness. Gunna mark this game as parody, and sadly move on; what a waste of a good premise ... :rolleyes::confused:
You name the protag........

You just made a rant post for nothing.

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
So. There's a character named Lara Trap Croft. I'm actually struggling to envision just what line of thought could possibly lead a human being to conclude that this is an acceptable name, but presumably it was something like:
  • Hmm, I need a name for this futa character. I don't really want to use some kind of random name, that's lame. Gotta be some clever pun or something.
  • Damn it, being clever is hard.
20 minutes later
  • Gah nuts to it I'll just call her Lara Croft and everyone will go "Hey I recognize that name!" and overlook my lack of creativity. It's genius!
  • Wait a minute! Lara Croft doesn't have a penis! Crap. Fuck. This won't do. No, this won't do at all.
  • Can I modify it or something? Wait, no that goes back to the cleverness problem... What's a simple solution?
10 minutes later
  • EURIKA!
the person who uploaded the game here put that name in as the MC as you can customize it.
This happens all the time in the preview images on this site.
I know the impulse here is to immediately find something to riff on in the preview images, but that's two posts now giving the dev a hard time for something they had nothing to do with.
maybe try playing the game, the demo takes like 20min and you would have realized that there is no "Lara Trap Croft" in the game in the first 2min

Reactions: Vanillafudge

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Are there many Futa protagonist games? Because I have searched far and wide and well Futa /trans protagonist games are well, like needle in haystack?
There is Building Our Futature. It's not strictly speaking a futa protag but it's all about a trans woman stealing her co-worker's wife away from him. Really good game and you pretty much play as the trans character even though they aren't explicitly the protagonist.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
the person who uploaded the game here put that name in as the MC as you can customize it.
This happens all the time in the preview images on this site.
I know the impulse here is to immediately find something to riff on in the preview images, but that's two posts now giving the dev a hard time for something they had nothing to do with.
maybe try playing the game, the demo takes like 20min and you would have realized that there is no "Lara Trap Croft" in the game in the first 2min
As obvious as it seems now, it never actually occurred to me that preview images would be from the uploader and not necessarily the developer.

Reactions: Yakis0ba

slyratean

Nov 5, 2020
Oh hey it's that thing I'm doing. There will be choices in the future, among them the two male characters from the first part. The matches are not optional, and feature futa/female characters.

I do watch AEW mostly, but WWE was winning me back recently... We'll see how that goes with ol Vinnie Mac back in the mix though.

I don't know about the Lara Croft thing, I'm assuming that's just in the wrong thread because that isn't in the game.
maybe some choices on the fights and see if you win or lose could be interesting. btw there will be mixed matches?

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020

I was wondering if you seen any of squarepeg3d comics cause they have a series like this.

Last edited:

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
There is Building Our Futature. It's not strictly speaking a futa protag but it's all about a trans woman stealing her co-worker's wife away from him. Really good game and you pretty much play as the trans character even though they aren't explicitly the protagonist.
oh God I initially played that game but by the mid of the game I hated it. One game with a Futa Protagonist and it is a cuckolder ruining her boss's life. I hate all forms of NTR, whether Netorare or Netori. If you hate having your partner stolen, then you shouldn't like stealing other people partner too. That guy wasn't asshole yet the one futa character who came across was an evil asshole.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I liked the game's premise, the only problem I had is that there are girls with a bigger dicks than the MC's, which ends up discouraging me, but other than that the game is great. I will continue playing the game because I found it interesting but the MC having a smaller dick than some people will not be attractive to me, I hope the dev increases the MC's dick to be the same or a little bigger than the others.

• Love
Reactions: Zanax

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
I liked this first release quite well. FWIW it had no parody/anything to do with Lara Croft that I could tell.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Not a fan of the kinetic part of this, and does need some cleaning up text wise. But shows promise.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
In for future updates. I like the premise of it, but will wait for some choices. Typically not a huge fan of kinetic novels. But I shall wait and see what develops here. Look forward to more content.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I do watch AEW mostly.
SNIP
Oh now it makes a fuckton of more sense how she botched the Macho Man elbow drop, you watch the garbage wrestling, no wonder the elbow drop looked like it would have broken and dislocated the MC elbow and shoulder, and then broken several ribs of the opponent and probably punctured a lung ruptured liver or kidney.

Not a bad game, the renders are good, too bad the story was so short and stopped as it got good.

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Oh now it makes a fuckton of more sense how she botched the Macho Man elbow drop, you watch the garbage wrestling, no wonder the elbow drop looked like it would have broken and dislocated the MC elbow and shoulder, and then broken several ribs of the opponent and probably punctured a lung ruptured liver or kidney.

Not a bad game, the renders are good, too bad the story was so short and stopped as it got good.
Agree to disagree about the wrestling I guess.
I played around with different ways to show moves and found that unfortunately a lot of the "right" way didn't look very dynamic in stills. It'll be on ongoing process, but making it visually interesting is going to take priority over real world technique for obvious reasons.

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
Futa pro wrestling: ☝YES!☝ YES!☝ YES!☝ YES!☝

Kinetic: ............................................. You just made the list!

• Haha
Reactions: Zanax
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->