4.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Agree to disagree about the wrestling I guess.
I played around with different ways to show moves and found that unfortunately a lot of the "right" way didn't look very dynamic in stills. It'll be on ongoing process, but making it visually interesting is going to take priority over real world technique for obvious reasons.
LOL, shows like dark side of the ring about wrestling from 40 years ago get higher views than modern wrestling, oh your poor kids.
Although I suppose it is apt, we are playing as a girl, and AEW wrestlers are all a bunch of gymnasts.:LOL:
Fair enough just seemed like that would have killed her opponent vs the rack to sort of bad death valley driver.
I hope you at least are not going to have the announcers be inspired by fucking basement dweller sock face and his shitty mark fanboy commentary like tiger driver 98.

SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017
wow...
never was more turned off by a game so fast in the intro.
was the death really necessary for the story?
the knee would have been enough to end her career.
Will continue to play the game and give a verdict later.(y)
but that was a big damper in my enjoyment

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't it just say 2 careers died that day not that she died, unless I missed it.

SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't it just say 2 careers died that day not that she died, unless I missed it.
the Dialoge from the crowd implied the rookie died.
it was never clarified in any way. Though don't think a faceplant makes your career end
so i think it is the more likely option that she died.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
the Dialoge from the crowd implied the rookie died.
it was never clarified in any way. Though don't think a faceplant makes your career end
so i think it is the more likely option that she died.
LOL, have you seen any modern wrestling, especially AEW, they fuck up and almost kill each other/themselves all the time, and yet none of them is dead.

Given what I saw, it's more likely she is disabled, and just because she didn't move didn't mean she is dead.

If you guys were old enough to have seen real wrestling you would know you can break your neck and still live, after a hugely highly unlikely botch by Owen Hert, stone-cold Steve Austin broke his neck, and could barely move for minutes after it happened, former Olympic wrestler and WWF wrestler Kurt Angle broke his neck like 4 times.

She simply could have not been moving from being knocked unconscious from being dropped on her head, depending on what her move set is/was she could have easily been giving herself CTE, Chris Benoit did so without knowing when he did his flying/diving headbutt.

Of course I do not know the devs plans, or may have missed something, but she could still be alive.

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017
LOL, have you seen any modern wrestling, especially AEW, they fuck up and almost kill each other/themselves all the time, and yet none of them is dead.

Given what I saw, it's more likely she is disabled, and just because she didn't move didn't mean she is dead.

If you guys were old enough to have seen real wrestling you would know you can break your neck and still live, after a hugely highly unlikely botch by Owen Hert, stone-cold Steve Austin broke his neck, and could barely move for minutes after it happened, former Olympic wrestler and WWF wrestler Kurt Angle broke his neck like 4 times.

She simply could have not been moving from being knocked unconscious from being dropped on her head, depending on what her move set is/was she could have easily been giving herself CTE, Chris Benoit did so without knowing when he did his flying/diving headbutt.

Of course I do not know the devs plans, or may have missed something, but she could still be alive.
it implied she died. no matter what really happend that was a bit shocking and turned me off.
but playing the game now and it's not mentioned till now
Game is good, just a bit off a unprepared shocker in the beginning. catches you off hand and with your dick out haha

also couldn't care less for real life wrestling (no offense). interestingly i know of that incident and another one where some guy did die in the ring (dark media stuff on YT etc.)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ah yeah, probably poor Owen Hart to tragically fell to his death in a wrestling match where he repelled from the roof.

Kind of the point though no, a shocker to suck you in, not being rude, but come on who gets the cock out for a first release.

• Haha
Reactions: SmirgL14

SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017

also we are both blind haha:ROFLMAO:

SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017
This is a great game has sure made a great start so far.
going to follow it's path.
great job and good luck to the dev:love:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Wrasslin? I'm in!

LOL, shows like dark side of the ring about wrestling from 40 years ago get higher views than modern wrestling, oh your poor kids.
Although I suppose it is apt, we are playing as a girl, and AEW wrestlers are all a bunch of gymnasts.:LOL:
Fair enough just seemed like that would have killed her opponent vs the rack to sort of bad death valley driver.
I hope you at least are not going to have the announcers be inspired by fucking basement dweller sock face and his shitty mark fanboy commentary like tiger driver 98.
Found a fellow Corny fan ;)

Thank you, fuck you, bye!

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Fuck around fuck around soon you won't be around, although if we are being honest, the probably most apt Conry would be, shit hows it go, making sitcoms and motion pictures baby.
Wouldnt you know who won the pony?!

Not apt, but I just wanted to say it ;)

I have adopted the "fuck around" quote... but didnt he say that was Condrey's quote he likes to use?

Well, nice to meet you fellow, "we want wrasslin' to just make sense" fan.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Was it Condrey I thought it was Eaton.

Yeah just one slight problem, clearly we want the futa stuff, but too bad the wrestling is based on AEW, not something like WCCW, or OVW, or any good old wrestling.

Reactions: WigglyWorld84
Mar 23, 2020
Perverted but competent-at-her-job trans protag? Sex wrestling? Redheads? Sign me up fam.

This was awesome. Can't wait for more.

One nitpick: maybe give each character a distinctive color for their name. Will make it a bit easier to discern who's talking.

4.60 star(s) 17 Votes