Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
It hurts my soul to see so many people bringing up The Departed, yet no mention of the (immensely superior) original, Infernal Affairs.
to be fair its a chinese movie. i honestly didnt even know about it until i googled it just now.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I like different things and concepts and this is one of them (as a VN). Don't mind the "NTR" here, you cannot identify with both characters anyway so it's more like watching and partaking in an interesting play.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
to be fair its a chinese movie. i honestly didnt even know about it until i googled it just now.
If you don't mind subs, Infernal Affairs I is a masterpiece, and while II is not as good as I, it's still well worth watching.

Better to just pretend III doesn't exist though.

• Haha
Reactions: Look-see

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
wait...wait....
dev locked choices behind paywall?
so..dev locked part of the story behind paywall?
awesome...
guess I won't be playing this any time soon...
and to be honest I'm not sure who would want ...when part of the story is locked...

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Are we going to get the non-censored version (ie non-patreon)?
Stopped playing it on that page. I am not paying for a lousy story. It is pretty grim TBH. Good luck and bye.(n)

Reactions: qaywsx and bruce555

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
658 pictures = 1.69GB...
Dear dev, please use WEBP compression in future versions.
It also has a "lossless" function: your game will not lose its visual style, but it will weigh many times less. Thanks.

Reactions: Agrik

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
indeed
and what happens when modder decides he doesn't want to that anymore?
and so on...
bad business practice
that's why I lost interest in thisi VN
EDIT : also thank you TheRequestor (even though I've seen that it was posted) :p
No problem, anyway is not a mod is a save file which mean the current posted version actually got full content of the patreon version too.

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
No problem, anyway is not a mod is a save file which mean the current posted version actually got full content of the patreon version too.
Ok I understand
still not interested...
Can't be bothered to wait for someone to release a save file so I can enjoy the full game.
So this game seems like a pass for me and I reckon a lot of people will think that since you can't see the full story...you can play only a part of it.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Ok I understand
still not interested...
Can't be bothered to wait for someone to release a save file so I can enjoy the full game.
So this game seems like a pass for me and I reckon a lot of people will think that since you can't see the full story...you can play only a part of it.
This is the whole point as how often will you need another save to carry on when really it is not worth the effort.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheat

some pointers // patreon choices enable

Download.png Download (2).png

choices detection/outcome

Download (1).png

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/post-3164612

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 --> )

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
What the different between this 2?
Harmen's is a save, mine is a mod.

(ie)
Harmen's contains a save file.

Mine contains a file with these lines:
Code:
default patreonv = True
default pvs = True
So mine will unlock the patreon choices and remove the splash screen (stating about the reduce in content).

My mod should work for all future releases too.

3.30 star(s) 56 Votes