Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is this game featuring universal soldier type hunk who can endlessly bash the asshole.
We got a lovable hunk in another game unlocking rewards and fun faces while endlessly hitting a bully.
This game chose the most anticlimactic, unsatisfying, forced plot beating manhandling of the antagonist.
Most of the times the plot armor of the assholes in tight situations is that forced it is the oddity.

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
There is this game featuring universal soldier type hunk who can endlessly bash the asshole.
We got a lovable hunk in another game unlocking rewards and fun faces while endlessly hitting a bully.
This game chose the most anticlimactic, unsatisfying, forced plot beating manhandling of the antagonist.
Most of the times the plot armor of the assholes in tight situations is that forced it is the oddity.
that bad

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Antagonists get rewarded for failing hard and MC gets dropped all the problems on his head.
About options, yes, the plot armoring assholes shitting on MC is canon and no matter what you cannot win.
About the babes, you get some lee way about making the right call in tight situations.
That will not matter thus far to the plot and how assholes keep getting away with being idiot turds.
Options seem to matter to the relationship with the babes and getting good scenes with them.

Reactions: NukaCola and Juv3

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I really liked this game, script, actors and scenes! I wish you success in the continuation of the game! I also really want to see NTR content related to MC and Zoy
I agree Zoe is working with his enemy she is the perfect victim for NTR especially since the MC just disappeared on her for a while right when they were just getting to know each other. So she could easily be manipulated by her new partner. It would def make the story more interesting.

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
Antagonists get rewarded for failing hard and MC gets dropped all the problems on his head.
About options, yes, the plot armoring assholes shitting on MC is canon and no matter what you cannot win.
About the babes, you get some lee way about making the right call in tight situations.
That will not matter thus far to the plot and how assholes keep getting away with being idiot turds.
Options seem to matter to the relationship with the babes and getting good scenes with them.
Well, you suggest that I skip it
and 99% of games became like this

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I agree Zoe is working with his enemy she is the perfect victim for NTR especially since the MC just disappeared on her for a while right when they were just getting to know each other. So she could easily be manipulated by her new partner. It would def make the story more interesting.
:WaitWhat:
Zoe absolutely despises him for what he did to MC and for the kind of person he is, she also now knows what he said about her at the club and why MC punched him which only made her hate him even more and fall even harder for the MC so there is no way it would make sense for her character to have NTR content.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
The dev has stated they won't do ntr for anyone other than side content for Grace and yet people still beg for more of it with the other LI like fucking drug addicts. The dev has said this is not a game centered on ntr accept that and move the fuck on.
aye, which makes me think that most (not all unfortunately) of the people who ask for ntr are usually newbies or new members, so most who ask for ntr are people who have multiple accounts and are struggling to get ntr in every fucking game.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
After reading the overview, i would say this game sounds amazing. The story details have me wanting to play this. The tags are great for the setting. The women, from what i can see in the preview, are hot. My favorite, so far, being the woman with the ponytail(Zoe?), visually speaking.

I don't know how I've never came across this game until today but i have 4 chapters worth of content. Looks like I'm in for some fun.

Reactions: Ker_

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Ok so Ker_ how many potential love interests are there? Will this be single routes only or will there be a harem route in the future? Also is this still multiple protag?

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Going Rogue [Ch.4] [Ker] – Compressed

the one that kept most details
Win/Linux/Mac (Markets) Ch.4 · · · (995.0 MiB :: 4.1 GiB)
Animations remain untouched in this one.

the one that got compressed
Win/Linux Ch.4 · · · (423.8 MiB :: 4.1 GiB)
Mac Ch.4 · · · (389.6 MiB :: 4.1 GiB)

This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah. Infernal affairs brought the inner struggle which this game exagerated and brought to the outside.
Departed brought the flashy character defining outrageous scenes which this game simplified.
There are in both those motion pictures the females that bring peace and meaning to the characters, not the floozies some want in this game.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
I tried, I really did. I even used the mod to unlock choices...that didn't help at all. Either the mod doesn't work or the choices are false. Didnt get far, I could see where things were going and the it pissed me off immensely. Why have unselectable choices? Paywalls are understandable, if irritating, but this particular wall is in the wrong place. Much better if the paywall is transparent. Too frustrating.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I originally skipped this game since I don't like multi protag games but I was bored and decided to give it another try and I'm glad I did. I really like the story since even though it's a copy of the Departed/Infernal Affairs it's still a gripping story and the characters are all interesting.

Miranda is my favorite LI so far since she is basically the female version of Mark Wahlberg's character who was my favorite in that film. Her model looks like Lainey by Raiya which is one of my favorite DAZ models so I might be a bit Bias.

Reactions: DKArthas and Ker_
3.30 star(s) 56 Votes