LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
There's a new update from the dev, it seems like there's gonna be a spin-off game based on the princess' pov. It's been a whole goddamn year, and the new project he posted made me forget that there's supposed to be new content for this game lmao.

oh fuck yes

wa2an

Aug 31, 2022
Reactions: ZVOnilVaulttec
Nov 18, 2023
I forgot, but I believe that Incubus can provide you with more or maximum lust to progress the story faster, while Demon God is just average.
mm, thank you, I hope this is so, I just didn’t understand, because an incubus is a male demon, and I play as a female hero initially

Reactions: wa2an
Nov 18, 2023
Answer , who knows, this applies to the game, in the files there is an option from ps1 ~ removes soap and improves picture quality , as I understand , but I don’t understand how. Initially the game is just with a creepy soap + vignette 300mb
just a little upset:3 you launch this ntr... it weighs nothing, heats up like a nuclear reactor in Chernobyl, and the game looks normal only in the oval center of the screen , just for comparison, I understand that maybe I have potatoes, but games that even with 6GB+ work perfectly on the Joi https://f95zone.to/threads/modern-pink-elf-rpg-final-war-shop.127697/

Last edited:

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
What a refreshing twist to the usual "corrupt the pure virgin princess/knight" hentai plot! I look forward to the spin-off based on the princess' pov if it's still in-development that is.

Speaking of, is there any other games like this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Geigi

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Speaking of, is there any other games like this?
Not exactly what you ask, but have you tried the other game of this author, Akagami No Kishin? It's banned from f95zone, alas, because of some small part of content - so is there a chance that you haven't played that? It already has a good official english translation as The Scarlet Demonslayer, and you can find it easily enough, there's a link in the end of the thread. There was some more old, fan-mtl translation "Red Haired Demon", don't fall for it.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Not exactly what you ask, but have you tried the other game of this author, Akagami No Kishin? It's banned from f95zone, alas, because of some small part of content - so is there a chance that you haven't played that? It already has a good official english translation as The Scarlet Demonslayer, and you can find it easily enough, there's a link in the end of the thread. There was some more old, fan-mtl translation "Red Haired Demon", don't fall for it.
No not yet. I remember seeing it before but haven't tried it yet. Is the female MC some kind of seductress?

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes