LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
I wonder what make this way more heavy/laggy compared to other RPGM? would be nice if somebody make a capture video of the gallery though the MTL poetry gonna ruins that.
anyway, what an amazing expressionless goddess.
I love that they also gave her a nice scene with an aggressive bitemarks and hickeys.
also gallery rip:

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
It's also revealed that the princess was the mastermind behind everything. Its also not the first time she has done this, her "virginity" is fake, she's regenerated her hymen multiple times already and sold it under similar conditions for the sake of consolidating power.

Its also revealed that the delusions the MC was having during the daytime when seeing the princess are actually deliberate illusions casted by her. She knows he has been watching and has been considering whether to eliminate him at the end of all of it. In the end, she's actually impressed by the MC's loyalty to her to let everything proceed without interfering, despite taunting him to take action many times in his delusions. It's implied that she considers you a valuable asset now and may make use of you in the future.
Damn. I kind of knew this developer was not a big fan of corrution genre... Basically the female protags are either incorruptible or way beyond petty sexual corruption...

Strix1234

Mar 31, 2022
I dont usually comment but this MTL is completely uninteligeable,feels like someone put a random phrase generator

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
update on new game

"
Notice of Postponement & Distribution of Games
As the title says.
I'm really sorry already. I was wondering how to apologize and if I would get angry if I postponed the game. I was wondering how to apologize and whether I would get angry if I postponed it, and then it came to this time!

I've decided to apologize with a game since it's not good to apologize in an article.

Click on the standing picture for a good thing!
It will probably be released in October...
I'm sorry to disappoint those who had high expectations for this game.
I also love erotic RPGs, so I felt like I had no face to match.
I apologize for that.

-Here are my excuses...
I was not very optimistic and ignorant when it came to making the game.

I didn't think I needed to make a logo or anything (I just outsourced it last week).

It takes more time than I thought to make the introduction page and the introduction image.

It is more difficult than I thought to order illustrations at the same time as working on the erotic event.

It takes a lot of time to write the text for erotic events, unlike serious scenarios (the text during sex is particularly difficult to write).

It is not clear whether erotic events are erotic or not.

When making an erotic event, unlike a scenario, the author may think, "Isn't this flow strange? Unlike scenarios, when making erotic events, the author had to increase the level of lewdness because common sense would get in the way (I have done many erotic RPGs, so I thought I was already up to this level).

I had to proofread the story because there were many inconsistencies, and I was writing for the first time, so I started without learning how to make a story (I should have made a setting document).

(I should have made a setting document.) I'm working in a hurry because of various things that have happened recently (I also changed jobs).

ausmasu

May 26, 2023
hey anyone have this trial lost will to play just want to know galley it have like what

ausmasu

May 26, 2023

anyone have nuko majin latest game trial?
looking for it too, but someone say there nothing much on trial its just like same as the video but i can't confirm if trial had some "extra" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) scenes or just groping butt like the video.
but if it true just like the video damn i hope upcoming update progress to see "extra" stuff ( ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ )(‿ˠ‿)

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
looking for it too, but someone say there nothing much on trial its just like same as the video but i can't confirm if trial had some "extra" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) scenes or just groping butt like the video.
but if it true just like the video damn i hope upcoming update progress to see "extra" stuff ( ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ )(‿ˠ‿)
i just want to try it

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
yeah me to still looking for it too

but seems like there some update progress
yes seen that, loved it so much, it made us not stuck with the shame little boyfriend perspective

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
Shit this game driving me mad, no matter how hard i try i always get 1 ending, i just want to see the second ending man.
Also what that contrac on shop suppost to do anyway

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
It's a shame every Nuko Majin game on this site doesn't have at least a somewhat decent translation (except the Red Hair Demon that Kagura picked up). So, right now, I'm trying to translate this game to make it more readable. After I am done with this game, I try to retranslate the other game (Gold Scientist).

Last edited:

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
I didn't think I could finish the translation in a day; I mean, it's a pretty short game, though. It's an Edited MTL, but pretty much all of the dialog is readable and understandable. Almost everything is translated except for the recollection menu interface in the title menu because I can't find the text anywhere in the game text files.

Still haven't finished the game to proofread the entire games because I'm too tired for it. Perhaps BaasB can update the game in the frontpage with the new translation patch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

image_2024-02-24_004530314.png image_2024-02-24_005132620.png image_2024-02-24_005341506.png image_2024-02-24_005419701.png image_2024-02-24_005443551.png

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes