Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
I mean, this may have something to do with it....:whistle:
It's an interesting story that I'd like Dr.Molly to address at some point and give an opinion on, but from what I've seen of the OG game (The X) it seems that the content Molly had worked on w/ Inked Horn Studios was only until 0.2, maybe some 0.3 (This is my assumption based on the renders publicly available on that old patreon ).

Anyways, to those wondering what's taking so long or if the project has been abandoned, should check for themselves before casting judgement. This group has been rather consistent on their release schedule. From a check on Kemono we can see:

0.1 release - Sept 19 2022
0.2 release - March 07 2023
169 days between releases
0.3 release - July 27 2023
142 days between releases
0.4 release - Dec 24 2023
150 days between releases

As of now it's been exactly 150 days since 0.4 came out. They've been silent on patreon for over 3 weeks now, but it feels in line with their usual pattern before a release (no posts on patreon 3 weeks prior to 0.2, no posts 2 months prior to 0.3, and sort of no posts close to 3 weeks prior to 0.4). I think they should be more communicative on at least patreon, but regardless, the point I'm making is that we're within the threshold of their usual release schedule.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Should unlock all of your gallery.
I had most unlocked before so can't really confirm if it unlocks everything but I couldnt find some scenes and now all of them are available for me.
It assumes that felix is your friend and obedience over love.

Works only for 0.4.
Just put it in the game folder and replace the file.
I've also attached a save with the gallery open for people that don't have their own save files with gallery available. (you still need to replace the gallery.rpy file)
so now gallery is with felix in mind so if i start new game and dont want to share girls with felix will gallery change or this is permanent

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Should unlock all of your gallery.
I had most unlocked before so can't really confirm if it unlocks everything but I couldnt find some scenes and now all of them are available for me.
It assumes that felix is your friend and obedience over love.

Works only for 0.4.
Just put it in the game folder and replace the file.
I've also attached a save with the gallery open for people that don't have their own save files with gallery available. (you still need to replace the gallery.rpy file)
so now gallery is with felix in mind so if i start new game and dont want to share girls with felix will gallery change or this is permanent

Viovol

Apr 15, 2018
That makes sense. For example a floating resort in the middle of the ocean. With an underwater cabin. And the family goes all the way for sunbathing. WAT DA ACTUAL F#$K?!
Yep that was my reaction too, I was so confused because of the seemingly spark difference in the rational discrepancy between such events.. But damn, can't deny the quality of the actual renders or content.
Silver lining ig, the long waits are killing me tho lol.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
0.5 Progress Report #6

Hello my dears.

A few (40) more animations for Dottie, as you can see.
I need to render one more animation for her and 2 events with normal renders. Once it will be done- you will get a poll to decide, do u need 4 more scenes for her or not ( 1 small event and 3 repeatable animations ) while i'll be busy with Diana's part of the update.

What else... updated profile pages once again. Now there an icon to controll girl's wardrobe, contraceptives (later) and schedulle (later). So it's somewhat the same with in-room interaction with a girl, but without "gift" option.
I'll post how new outfit manager looks in dev notes

Adult shop was moved to dark street for a safety reasons. Now furniture and electronics are separated shops in the mall.

I made an option to use 24h system or 12h. Same for SI and imperial measurment system.

There's more changes for this month such as GUI and renders, but these are just small things that I can touch without distracting my piggy from rendering.

Love you all and see you later.

1716568938248.png

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
0.5 Progress Report #6

Hello my dears.

A few (40) more animations for Dottie, as you can see.
I need to render one more animation for her and 2 events with normal renders. Once it will be done- you will get a poll to decide, do u need 4 more scenes for her or not ( 1 small event and 3 repeatable animations ) while i'll be busy with Diana's part of the update.

What else... updated profile pages once again. Now there an icon to controll girl's wardrobe, contraceptives (later) and schedulle (later). So it's somewhat the same with in-room interaction with a girl, but without "gift" option.
I'll post how new outfit manager looks in dev notes

Adult shop was moved to dark street for a safety reasons. Now furniture and electronics are separated shops in the mall.

I made an option to use 24h system or 12h. Same for SI and imperial measurment system.

There's more changes for this month such as GUI and renders, but these are just small things that I can touch without distracting my piggy from rendering.

Love you all and see you later.

View attachment 3666820
Thanks for the updates on progress, that being said with the progress bar update I’d say it’ll be a little while longer before the next update comes out. Even though it’s longer than their usual track record, it makes sense seeing as Dottie alone has about (or more) the amount of events all 3 character got last update

Reactions: Babalui

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
Where is main milf Diana
most likely in a bakery
1716582435189.png

Adult shop was moved to dark street for a safety reasons.
I like this, in really conservative societies there are no adult stores especially not in shopping malls.
(condoms are only available in pharmacies)
I assume that this is about the supervision of the Inquisition, when he says security reasons.
Thanks for the update!

Last edited:

Dr.Zed

Jun 4, 2020
I will need to send the kids and wife out the house once 0.5 drops ! need the house to myself to enjoy and soak up all the new Dottie content ! hope I won't die on the spot ! will be embarrassing

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Does "shaved" old scenes literally mean that he's going back and removing pubic hair from h-scenes? Or something else? If so, Seems like a waste of time redoing old scenes when people want new scenes. And if it means going forward all girls will be shaved as well, he may please half the audience but he'll just piss off the other half who prefer a little variety in bushes rather that have them all look the same.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
What are the chances of a Dick and Pussy meeting in this update? Will the MC finally lose his virginity?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, he's virgin as fuck.
Finally! Holy shit they finally let him get laid after all this time!! Now I'm scared the apocalypse may come for us this weekend! Thanks for the update. :ROFLMAO:
Dumbass I also don't religiously follow VN's that suck. The story and premise were interesting which is why I left it bookmarked but I haven't played this VN in a very long time and he hadn't gotten laid when i last played it. That's why I asked so thanks for letting me know.

Now a better more polite response would have gotten you a simple "Thanks I'll check it out", but you chose to go the dumbass route so...

(Of course that render does look nasty as hell eww :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 79 Votes