Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
It seems like Molly and crew had another change of heart while making 0.5 as I believe it was originally supposed to be focused on Dottie, with 4 Bakery scenes featuring Diana and additional scenes worked on last update for Amelia (footjob). With Diana alone getting 9 more scenes then originally planned, the long distance between updates makes a lot more sense as it seems they’ve transformed the update into one involving the main cast of girls a lot more. I’m gonna give them the benefit of the doubt on this one, hopefully we get a release sometime in august.
At least we will have new Diana content. Only Dottie update was useless for me...

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Does anyone know if the vaginal and anal tracking isn't just for show? Like it appears that it really will keep track of who their first time will be, but i'm worried that it will only actually let MC fuck them first. I'm hoping for different playthrough where the MC can be the sisters first time and another where MC can let dad take their first time. I like the idea that the stat would forever show who was their first time.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Does anyone know if the vaginal and anal tracking isn't just for show? Like it appears that it really will keep track of who their first time will be, but i'm worried that it will only actually let MC fuck them first. I'm hoping for different playthrough where the MC can be the sisters first time and another where MC can let dad take their first time. I like the idea that the stat would forever show who was their first time.
It tracks who fucked who where first and how many times. There are separate variables for the MC and Felix. I don't remember if it tracks other male characters, I'd have to check later.

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It tracks who fucked who where first and how many times. There are separate variables for the MC and Felix. I don't remember if it tracks other male characters, I'd have to check later.
Yeah, but since there's no fucking yet, it's why i'm asking for the future if both MC and Dad can have their names on the card in different playthroughs. (or one on one of sister and one on the other)

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yeah, but since there's no fucking yet, it's why i'm asking for the future if both MC and Dad can have their names on the card in different playthroughs. (or one on one of sister and one on the other)
Yes, they can. Even for handjobs, for example. There's already that if you choose to go the sharing route for the younger sister.

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yes, they can. Even for handjobs, for example. There's already that if you choose to go the sharing route for the younger sister.
I think we're talking about different things. There isn't a check for who they gave their first handjobs too. I meant this page, where it says her breast are first touched by MC. I was wondering if in the future it will say first touched by dad for vagina or anus
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm just thinking it won't show Dad as an option in the cards, other wise it would save Dad on vaginal for mom at the least.

Or maybe it's bugged? I fondled sis breast when she blows MC after she brings him coffee and instead of never touched in the breast, it went blank instead of filling in with "first touched by MC".

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
I think we're talking about different things. There isn't a check for who they gave their first handjobs too. I meant this page, where it says her breast are first touched by MC. I was wondering if in the future it will say first touched by dad for vagina or anus

I'm just thinking it won't show Dad as an option in the cards, other wise it would save Dad on vaginal for mom at the least.

Or maybe it's bugged? I fondled sis breast when she blows MC after she brings him coffee and instead of never touched in the breast, it went blank instead of filling in with "first touched by MC".

Duuuuuuudeee! Those X-Ray/egg count for pregnancy are driving me CRAZZYYYY!!!! and to think we are still too early.....

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Duuuuuuudeee! Those X-Ray/egg count for pregnancy are driving me CRAZZYYYY!!!! and to think we are still too early.....
I'm sad that this was introduced before sex with them, because it only wants me to impregnate them more lol.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017

It's not comprehensive right now if you look at the variables that track those things. Also it's gonna take into account things from the start of the game, so it's not going to track interactions that occurred before the story as we know it. So either it's going to get backfilled as the game gets more polished, or the past stuff won't be as complete as it should be. Right now, there's no one variable that tracks whether someone did something first specifically. It just has variables for events associated with certain text triggers. So even if you let's say merge multiple paths, it will only show the variable for the first option in the if/else chain for the trigger for the stat. So let's say you have both harem and sharing paths active, if the sharing stat is the first trigger, it will show that one even if the harem trigger occurs first or they've both been triggered. Hope that makes sense.

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It's not comprehensive right now if you look at the variables that track those things. Also it's gonna take into account things from the start of the game, so it's not going to track interactions that occurred before the story as we know it. So either it's going to get backfilled as the game gets more polished, or the past stuff won't be as complete as it should be. Right now, there's no one variable that tracks whether someone did something first specifically. It just has variables for events associated with certain text triggers. So even if you let's say merge multiple paths, it will only show the variable for the first option in the if/else chain for the trigger for the stat. So let's say you have both harem and sharing paths active, if the sharing stat is the first trigger, it will show that one even if the harem trigger occurs first or they've both been triggered. Hope that makes sense.
It does make sense, but then it doesn't make sense that the little sister doesn't have anyone for touching her chest, even though i always like to touch them when she gives BJ's in the morning for coffee.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It does make sense, but then it doesn't make sense that the little sister doesn't have anyone for touching her chest, even though i always like to touch them when she gives BJ's in the morning for coffee.
Yea, like I said it's not comprehensive ATM and I am guessing variables will be backfilled as the game gets developed.

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Should unlock all of your gallery.
I had most unlocked before so can't really confirm if it unlocks everything but I couldnt find some scenes and now all of them are available for me.
It assumes that felix is your friend and obedience over love.

Works only for 0.4.
Just put it in the game folder and replace the file.
I've also attached a save with the gallery open for people that don't have their own save files with gallery available. (you still need to replace the gallery.rpy file)
I used this and my gallery got NTRified when I have that turned off. Is there any way to reverse this?

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Did you read my post?
I've said that " It assumes that felix is your friend and obedience over love."

Just use the original gallery.rpy file.

That's not true.
No I didn't read your post, why would I do that?

also thank you

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes