furtherB

Mar 19, 2024
so that was the way to prevent the thug horde from attacking you lol, I was a bit confused at the difficulty spike at that moment, a large horde of thugs + hard boss battle instantly after (no saving in between). I managed to bruteforce with healing items but it was tedious to replay saves to get some H scenes early on (I know they can be unlocked alternatively later on). I interacted with every item but completely forgot to use the shutter door on the thugs, the other thing interactable there was the volleyball net which I found no use so far.
i think it is just game is not your type. The map you are talking that you can even complete it without fighting boss, you researching areas to making your way easier like puzzle solving. you can check that gameplay for the map you talking about

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
i think it is just game is not your type. The map you are talking that you can even complete it without fighting boss, you researching areas to making your way easier like puzzle solving. you can check that gameplay for the map you talking about
you might have mistaken me for someone else lol, I actually liked the game/gameplay I was just dumbfounded at how I failed to find a solution to make the mobs go away despite exploring the whole map and interacting with all stuff (I forgot to re interact with the shutter switch but I just bruteforced and won the fight). I actually just completed the game and liked it, I did all endings (with the item that allows you to pick the final boss fight/ending). The combat is unique enough and the characters are cute along with the small details that the dev put that showed he loved making this game (chibi arts, cute moments, etc).

Oct 20, 2021
so that was the way to prevent the thug horde from attacking you lol, I was a bit confused at the difficulty spike at that moment, a large horde of thugs + hard boss battle instantly after (no saving in between). I managed to bruteforce with healing items but it was tedious to replay saves to get some H scenes early on (I know they can be unlocked alternatively later on). I interacted with every item but completely forgot to use the shutter door on the thugs, the other thing interactable there was the volleyball net which I found no use so far.
yeah both stage have multiple path to complete them, while doing everything usually make thing easier on yourself.

you can even clear this stage by losing to the boss (if you are not aiming for a virgin run), as long as you free mana first and then lose, you can come save reika later and not have to do the boss (reika will get raped though). i guess that's why some boss have difficulty spike if you didn't explore, it's a way to have player see some of the H-scene without having to lose to obvious weak enemy.

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Went and tried the (what I think is) Boss Rush trial where you go to the altar with an item bought post-game. No idea how to defeat the fairy boss with foresight removed. I've maxed out stats, but I haven't gotten full on engravings and memory yet. Anyone have any tips?

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
how are you supposed to beat the 3rd knight fight with the leader? i keep getting the knight down to no health and it doesnt die
You're to suppose to parry the knight till you have the opportunity to steal (which he denies you) then you eventually get a new skill that auto-knocks the knight out of the fight. During the leader fight, when you get his red bar full, steal his contract. From there it's easy.

d2cmp

Jun 17, 2019
Went and tried the (what I think is) Boss Rush trial where you go to the altar with an item bought post-game. No idea how to defeat the fairy boss with foresight removed. I've maxed out stats, but I haven't gotten full on engravings and memory yet. Anyone have any tips?
Watch her feet, when they glow she is gonna the jump skill next, use black stance to put her at disadvantage and then the next turn she will ALWAYS do a dive attack so you use high stance and insightful to parry her, this is her most predictable pattern.

Still when you reduce her to 0 hp once she will powerup into a second phase thats even stronger, you need to go into NG+ with the higher difficulty that breaks the cap on your stats to have a chance to beat her

Reactions: Volensheit

bisasam8080

Jan 12, 2018
Watch her feet, when they glow she is gonna the jump skill next, use black stance to put her at disadvantage and then the next turn she will ALWAYS do a dive attack so you use high stance and insightful to parry her, this is her most predictable pattern.

Still when you reduce her to 0 hp once she will powerup into a second phase thats even stronger, you need to go into NG+ with the higher difficulty that breaks the cap on your stats to have a chance to beat her
how do you deal with the all direction attack from her? it just seems to deal a flat 999 dmg oneshotting me

sw063111

Apr 28, 2024
how do you deal with the all direction attack from her? it just seems to deal a flat 999 dmg oneshotting me
You need to defend when you see there is light glowing at her back. The damage will decrease to 499. Therefore, when you reach half HP in the third stage, you need to keep your health above 500 to counter this attack. It seems she will use this attack every 9 rounds since the first appearance of this attack

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes