Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
Don't know if its a bug or not but sometimes images/animations when you talk to npc with heart symboles doesn't load

Dopestfish

Feb 8, 2021
That problem was still there?! I thought I fixed that before finishing the game. Turns out there was an oversight on my sight regarding the "jump to label" command. Again, there are two ways around that. Either you download the fix and put the data inside the archive into the respective folder or you don't use any unnecessary doors with the mother. She basically just needs her home, the restaurant, the school, the temple and the hot bath. Sorry again that someone had to run into this, but thank you for reporting the bug. I'll add it to the front page as well.

Folder for Windows: "Good Deeds in a horny Village WIN\www\data"
Folder for Mac: "Good Deeds in a horny Village MAC\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw\data"
The fix works. You're a real one, thank you.

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Don't know if its a bug or not but sometimes images/animations when you talk to npc with heart symboles doesn't load
I need some information on this. What map, what gender the npc is (and if you have lesbian scenes enabled) and did you modify the variables with a save editor? Because they should load, but if you didn't fix the bug near the public bath, then the scene doesn't load and it crashes the game.

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
You can use JoiPlay on Android to play it, its an emulator for rpgm, renpy and a few others
You can find it on play store, just extract the files with RAR
I know about joi play the problem of that emulator is when it's extract the game all nude images are pop out in gallery

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
By final release does it mean it's done?
It should be. If enough gamebreaking bugs (around five) are found I can make a fixed version. To this day two bugs were found, but they already have a fix in the initial post. The version for Mac doesn't work, but I'm working on a fix.

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
I need some information on this. What map, what gender the npc is (and if you have lesbian scenes enabled) and did you modify the variables with a save editor? Because they should load, but if you didn't fix the bug near the public bath, then the scene doesn't load and it crashes the game.
Any map, male gender and lesbians are enabled and I didn'y modify any value but the bug isn't there when I launch the game with Locale emulator

typlo055

Nov 14, 2020
I know about joi play the problem of that emulator is when it's extract the game all nude images are pop out in gallery
I think it depends of the game and the archives
Of the current games that i have installed only one use 4 images .png, and those appears in my gallery
All the others use .rpgmvp format for the pictures, which it can't be read by the gallery
My solution it's make the album invisible
Hope it helps

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
bug +2
1. Some jugs after events work as quest boards instead of repaying debt.
2. Some quests are not increasing lust, like the one about weird sounds in the inn.

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2018
That problem was still there?! I thought I fixed that before finishing the game. Turns out there was an oversight on my sight regarding the "jump to label" command. Again, there are two ways around that. Either you download the fix and put the data inside the archive into the respective folder or you don't use any unnecessary doors with the mother. She basically just needs her home, the restaurant, the school, the temple and the hot bath. Sorry again that someone had to run into this, but thank you for reporting the bug. I'll add it to the front page as well.

Folder for Windows: "Good Deeds in a horny Village WIN\www\data"
Folder for Mac: "Good Deeds in a horny Village MAC\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw\data"
Thanks, that fixed my problems too!

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
bug +2
1. Some jugs after events work as quest boards instead of repaying debt.
2. Some quests are not increasing lust, like the one about weird sounds in the inn.
I'll upload a completely fixed version of the game later on as well as the fixes to the problems you mentioned. Thank you for reporting the bugs!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Good Deeds in a horny Village v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: MochingMochi
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes