Recommending Good games with urination fetish

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Long Lost Daughter
Visual Novel, Koikatu based (Art style converts to HS2 in Chapter 8)
Incest

Decent amount of urination (and squirting). Mostly female and F on M on 1-2 scenes.
No piss drinking
Some Yuri scenes
Only 1 female character be set as futa or not. Completely optional and doesn't have an impact on the story.
Some scenes are a bit over of the top (Comedy-wise)
The developer did highlight what scenes will contain what tag, so it's not impossible to miss it.

Overall, it is a pretty good VN. The storywise, well I didn't really touch that much.
There's a lot of watersports in this game. It looks like they went through the trouble to hand draw a lot of the WS scenes but it works well. I wish the peeing parts were more sensual, I guess? I did not like this game at first because I was not into the AG style characters so them switching to HS2 is great.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2021
There's a lot of watersports in this game. It looks like they went through the trouble to hand draw a lot of the WS scenes but it works well. I wish the peeing parts were more sensual, I guess? I did not like this game at first because I was not into the AG style characters so them switching to HS2 is great.
This game is pretty long like i have to endlessly keep going just to get to the scenes so far only encountered 1

Reactions: Woodland Nomad

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Maybe I missed it but I'm amazed Rovering to Sussex isn't in here yet

https://f95zone.to/threads/rovering-to-sussex-ch-1-v0-1-1-zargon_games-rfb.116267/
You're right, I knew about that game but I have chosen not to mention it here as the urination scenes are purely voyeuristic. In fact, as per the forum rules, it shouldn't even feature the tag.

But the dev promised some watersports content for the future (both male on female and female on male) so, let's keep our finger crossed :)

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
You're right, I knew about that game but I have chosen not to mention it here as the urination scenes are purely voyeuristic. In fact, as per the forum rules, it shouldn't even feature the tag.

But the dev promised some watersports content for the future (both male on female and female on male) so, let's keep our finger crossed :)
Thanks for the heads-up, good to know - that's not really enough for me...

dickballsdick13

Nov 23, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a separate thread more specifically for that? That's more what I'm into.

Reactions: merleved
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote