Recommending Good games with urination fetish

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
This vaguely reminds me of https://f95zone.to/threads/virtuous-united-ladies-volleyball-association-v0-7-yahotzp.44490/

Probably wrong though. Don't have time to download it rn to verify but thought I'd throw that out there.
doesnt ring a bell dont think i ever played that before but it looks good, this ones a hard one to figure out because i played it back around 2019 although it may have came out before then as you can see the style is close to icstor or iccreations works like incest stories 1 and 2 style but i cant seem to find it if it is by them or someone else idk, maybe a lot of people can share it around and hopefully people can help figure it out as it fits this fetish category, it bothers me that i cant find what its from lol since the girl and scene seems hot

Reactions: Woodland Nomad

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Here's another case of an untagged game:
[VN] - [Ren'Py] - Back Home [v0.4 p1.1] [Caramba Games] | F95zone

This one's quite a strange game (in terms of story), but the models look unique and good enough, and in the last update (day 4) it features a nice m2f golden shower and drinking scene, with the possibility given by choice of more in the future (my guess). A fair warning, this scene happens between two background characters, so for those who are too NTR-sensitive this might non be a good idea to play

Jul 19, 2020
What I've seen and what been updated

Bad Girl Bad Slave - Has urination and scat, but it is missing those tags.
Mostly Femdom.

The void of Deviance - Has 2 watersport scenes that includes piss drinking and maybe one at the prologue.
Forgot which characters have them because the navigation isn't the best during sandbox mode, but the developer includes a button to allow you to teleport to the character. (Also Femdom and NTR)

Jamie - Has 1-2 watersport scenes if I recall. (Includes femdom and NTR)

Dominant Witches - Bumping this up because it has more watersport scenes.

Femdom Renaissance - Short game since it just started development and has 2 watersport scenes.

Beauty and the thug - Bumping this up since it has 2-3 watersport scenes in its update.

Shadow over Blackmore - Developed by Darktoz who has developed Femdom City M.A.N.T.I.S if you played that.
Still under development and has 1 watersport scene if I remember. (Also femdom+futa)

My best deal - Bumping this up, 2-3 watersport scenes.

Spades - Pretty new and has one watersport scenes. Apparently, it has scat, but doesn't have a scat tag. Look out for that

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2020
January 30th 2023 - Forgot to mention other games.

The Guardian received 2 watersport scenes into its new update (Girl on Girl piss drinking (Elizabeth and Odessa If I recall) and Darla (Dark route) as a urinal for the girls (Doesn't have any animation, just photos of her drinking piss)

Unfortunately, the Guardian was removed from F95zone due to rule 7.

Second Class - Bumping cause update (Uses RPGM) (Has Scat)

Tales of Terrara - Has 1 watersport scene and yuri as well (However if you lose during combat, you will get a nonconsensual scene with male orcs, humanoids etc)

There's no grind, but you have to save scum a lot to avoid losing. (Save scum: reloading a save to gain a favorable advantage) or just use the gallery unlocker.

Femdom University Zero - A prequel to Femdom University and the style of art is kinda half and half. (1-2 piss drinking/scat eating scenes and some wetting scenes)

You will may need a guide to play this to avoid missing the important scenes or how to find them and if you're a joiplay user. It's not really playable. (RPGM game)

Escape from Misantria - Another RPGM game and femdom that includes watersport and scat. (has bugs, just save a lot) (Futa)

Slave High - Same developer from Second Class, but in Renpy. (May have scat)

NSFW: Natural Selection Female Wrestling - Has urination scenes on every update (On week 4-5 I believe when I lasted played it)
Just a friendly reminder that it has swinging elements aka sharing your girls with other guys, thankfully there's a option to not see it!

On a side note, I will do monthly recaps in this thread (If I have time) based on what I played on F95zone and sometimes outside of F95zone. If there's no one doing it. I know OldKrodger84 updates his post from time to time. Thank you Krodger.

I will also update my posts if I forget to add in a tag that people should know.

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
[Others] - Kings Fall [v0.2.5.13] [Bastard Games] | F95zone
This neat little game has recently received an update that features some watersports action with two girls of the (enormous) cast (both m2f). Now, getting there is a literal pain in the ass, meaning it will take countless hours of grinding and retries before being able to activate the related quest. There are built-in items you can buy in the game to skip some grinding, but I never understood properly how those actually work. If you don't feel like suffering, I can give you a savefile just before activating the scenes and pointers on how to watch them.

[Ren'Py] - The Patriarch [v0.10b] [TheGary] | F95zone
This has one single scene (m2f), but I think there will be more to come. Again, this will take some time to get there, I do have a savepoint as well.

[Others] - [Completed] - Workplace Rhapsody [v2022-07-25] [YooGame] | F95zone
There are 2 scenes in the game (one is m2f, and the other is a femdom scene). Again "grind" is the keyword here, but you can skip a lot of tediousness with the help of cheat engine. Also, I believe there is a 100% save available in the thread.

Jul 19, 2020
February 23rd 2023 - Recap

Heres another recap from your truly GreenTeaDrinker, again these are the games that I've played personally. For any reasons why I don't play the every other games with urination tags that has been updated recently. It's either I don't like their content/gameplay or there's a lack of watersport content.

Femdom University Zero - Has been updated with the infamous toilet scene added at the bakery/cafe where the police officers locks you in a toilet. (You'll know what I'm talking about if you played the Unity version of Fem U). Highly recommended to save before you start the event and it takes 8-10 in-game days for them to reappear (but they never appear for me, so it is a bit buggy)

Weekend Lollygaging - The game is completed, but sadly it only has 1 watersport scenes on it's final update. There's only 4-5 watersport in total, you might have to search from them via a guide. Gallery won't replay the scenes
Defending Lydia Collier - Only 1 character does watersport content (Forgot the name). It's alright for what it is. Personally might be better just to use the gallery unlocker

Harem Hotel - Just to add on Oldkroger's post on page 6. When you build the relationship with the twins (Felicity and Emma). You can send them to the dungeon, do a challenge to disallow them to orgasm and if they lost, they can drink their own piss as punishment.

Another scene with Maria that she piss herself during an exhibitionism scene.

This game is very grindy and you will need a save editor to progress faster, but the scenes are nice. The game is also receiving slower updates due to some circumstances on the developer's side.

18Titans - Has been updated where blackfire will drink starfire's piss when you punish blackfire (When she is hungry)

Personal Assistant - Has been updated for patrons only and the public version will be available on 28th or March 1st???, no notes if there's any watersport content

Grandma House - Has 1-2 watersport scene in it's update.

TRATRITLE - I genuinely forgot this game does exist in F95zone. This does have urination, but it is mostly wetting and that's it. I do wish the developer added more emphasis on wetting by adding the wet strains on the clothes and a puddle forming on the ground. There's around 3-4 wetting scenes for each character. One in the bath, toilet, outside and when they wet themselves. I do have a save file if people request for it.

The Promise - Adding more to Oldkroger's post.

Watersport Content

Wife:

Peeing in a bucket after teasing her multiple times. This requires high love and slut stats.
Peeing in the woods when you take her out to run

Daughter:

Peeing in the woods when you take her out to run

Nina:

Peeing outside
A lot of scenes with the siblings couple with watersport content. Girl on Girl pee, Piss Drinking.

My Rants about The Promise:

The only major and huge problem I have with this game is that there's no sense of direction on what to do. Although, there are indicators or hints in the game itself, but those alone will not help you at all. There is no walkthrough or a proper guide. There isn't even a gallery which is very important to have since there are a lot of scenes in this game that cannot be replayed.

Also, it's very very grindy, so the saveeditor is going to be your best help, just to fill up stats and money. Everything else, good luck and do some solving to figuring out on what to do. It is an interesting game.

VoyeuR Room: No.509 - One of my favourite VR games and the fact it also supports non-vr
The game itself is already completed, but there are great solo wetting animations.

It does contain SCAT, so far warning for those who don't like scat.
The game is also performance-intensive, so your laptop/pc fans will sound like a hurricane.

The only update and the final update is just better motion fluid and since the post itself is outdated, you will need to obtain the copy from here.
(Updated Copy)

Thats all for the recap!

Last edited:

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
February 23rd 2023 - Recap

Heres another recap from your truly GreenTeaDrinker, again these are the games that I've played personally. For any reasons why I don't play the every other games with urination tags that has been updated recently. It's either I don't like their content/gameplay or there's a lack of watersport content.

Femdom University Zero - Has been updated with the infamous toilet scene added at the bakery/cafe where the police officers locks you in a toilet. (You'll know what I'm talking about if you played the Unity version of Fem U). Highly recommended to save before you start the event and it takes 8-10 in-game days for them to reappear (but they never appear for me, so it is a bit buggy)

Weekend Lollygaging - The game is completed, but sadly it only has 1 watersport scenes on it's final update. There's only 4-5 watersport in total, you might have to search from them via a guide. Gallery won't replay the scenes
Defending Lydia Collier - Only 1 character does watersport content (Forgot the name). It's alright for what it is. Personally might be better just to use the gallery unlocker

Harem Hotel - Just to add on Oldkroger's post on page 6. When you build the relationship with the twins (Felicity and Emma). You can send them to the dungeon, do a challenge to disallow them to orgasm and if they lost, they can drink their own piss as punishment.

Another scene with Maria that she piss herself during an exhibitionism scene.

This game is very grindy and you will need a save editor to progress faster, but the scenes are nice. The game is also receiving slower updates due to some circumstances on the developer's side.

18Titans - Has been updated where blackfire will drink starfire's piss when you capture blackfire

Personal Assistant - Has been updated for patrons only and the public version will be available on 28th or March 1st???, no notes if there's any watersport content

Grandma House - Has 1-2 watersport scene in it's update.

Thats all for the recap!
Defending Lydia Collier has 1 character who does it, that's true. What is also true is that there are 6 such scenes in the game already, with different variety. Worth noting, since all of them were introduced in last 4 updates, that means once player is on a proper route, these scenes are going basically one after the other, and, most definitely, with more to come. One of the few western avns which explores human toilet theme to it's full potential.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
ATM is NASTY. Totally, ridiculously over the top (thanks to the magic powers of a succubus - trope alert - who gets them from ATM encounters). It goes all in and all out (literally and figuratively). The MC is a cypher - he seems like a nice enough guy but then does horrible things to every woman he meets, even when they are nice to him or have done nothing wrong. At least he's not as bad (yet) as the piece of shit that stars in Blackmailing The Family, but you can't really identify with him as there's no personality there. There's also a new angle to the 'gigantic cock'-trope that I've not yet encountered before.
Biggest problem is that they've already gone so far in this first chapter (and believe me, there's stuff in here you've probably never seen before because it's so insanely exaggerated) that there really isn't much left to explore.
The Promise is a game I enjoy, but probably because I was late to the party. There's a walkthrough of the early stages which you absolutely need to get anywhere, and I probably would have been furious too if I'd been following this since its inception. But the content is plentiful and varied, MC is a middle-aged man which makes a nice change, and there is a lot to do. Unfortunately, there are also many, many paths that haven't been continued for a long time, and at times it is insanely difficult (training Jill in BDSM is impossible to achieve because the mechanism is so counter-intuitive). Most fans are raging about the lack of progress with Lisa, I agree it's time to get to the next level but there is a lot of progress with Nina who is my favorite (though again it was totally counterintuitive how you get to actually engage her content). And having an ugly but very sensual & kinky wife is also something you never get in these games. I do think we'll never get to see this develop into the trilogy the dev apparently wants, though, as the first chapter isn't anywhere near finished and the game is over five years old.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Trying to think of them off the top of my head is a struggle.

There is The Hunter. Made by the same guy that did the venture games but some people find it pretty sick.

It also has beastiality but the main pissing part involves a zombie who fucks a couple of the women but that zombie also has maggot riddled semen. It's not for the faint of heart anyway.

That has some.

That also has urination and a ton of other fetishes.

I'm not sure exactly what's in that yet but it has a lot of fetishes so chances are it may be there.
Damn, why do so many of the games with pissing also have scat? Am I the only one who sees those as very different fetishes?

Jul 19, 2020
ATM is NASTY. Totally, ridiculously over the top (thanks to the magic powers of a succubus - trope alert - who gets them from ATM encounters). It goes all in and all out (literally and figuratively). The MC is a cypher - he seems like a nice enough guy but then does horrible things to every woman he meets, even when they are nice to him or have done nothing wrong. At least he's not as bad (yet) as the piece of shit that stars in Blackmailing The Family, but you can't really identify with him as there's no personality there. There's also a new angle to the 'gigantic cock'-trope that I've not yet encountered before.
Biggest problem is that they've already gone so far in this first chapter (and believe me, there's stuff in here you've probably never seen before because it's so insanely exaggerated) that there really isn't much left to explore.
The Promise is a game I enjoy, but probably because I was late to the party. There's a walkthrough of the early stages which you absolutely need to get anywhere, and I probably would have been furious too if I'd been following this since its inception. But the content is plentiful and varied, MC is a middle-aged man which makes a nice change, and there is a lot to do. Unfortunately, there are also many, many paths that haven't been continued for a long time, and at times it is insanely difficult (training Jill in BDSM is impossible to achieve because the mechanism is so counter-intuitive). Most fans are raging about the lack of progress with Lisa, I agree it's time to get to the next level but there is a lot of progress with Nina who is my favorite (though again it was totally counterintuitive how you get to actually engage her content). And having an ugly but very sensual & kinky wife is also something you never get in these games. I do think we'll never get to see this develop into the trilogy the dev apparently wants, though, as the first chapter isn't anywhere near finished and the game is over five years old.
You're correct about the promise, I did mention about having no sense of direction since you do need a walkthrough to actually play the game and understanding the mechanics on your own. However, I do believe the developer could at least improve the UI for stats/better hint system and have an in-game gallery since most of the scenes that you already played cannot be replayed unless you have a save.

However, each update seems to be lackluster for the most part.

Damn, why do so many of the games with pissing also have scat? Am I the only one who sees those as very different fetishes?
You're very unique (As everyone have different tastes). I don't mind scat as long it doesn't go over the borders... On the other hand, Crotch is known for his scat, urination, ugly bastards, and some events that you don't want to encounter which I unfortunately did. Hence I can't really recommend his games due to those natures.

Crotch has about 5-6 games now if I recall.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
However, I do believe the developer could at least improve the UI for stats/better hint system and have an in-game gallery since most of the scenes that you already played cannot be replayed unless you have a save.

However, each update seems to be lackluster for the most part.
Yes, it's bizarre nothing has been done to make this game more accessible, especially since there are so many complaints about these elements. I did enjoy the latest Nina-content in the update though, and the sister-in-law was also full of promise.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
You're very unique (As everyone have different tastes).
Nah. He's not unique at all about this particular thing. In my experience, far more people enjoy watersports and golden showers that scat. And from what I've seen so far I'm really not all that sure devs catering to either of those groups are actually members of either. Which is why they don't notice the difference.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Feces and urine are very different things. If we exclude all the sanitary implications since we're talking about games, we can agree that pee comes in all different flavors (pun not intended), meaning it can have a very strong taste/smell but can also be almost as clear as water. Shit tastes and smells like shit, there are no in-betweens. Also the fact that we're comparing a liquid against a matter could be a very divisive argument.
I read on this forum from time to time about people who are not into either fetish, but can tolerate a watersports scene every now and then, while being unable to stand even the sight of feces, for the reasons above.

So I think this is what mainly puts these fetishes on completely different levels.

Jul 19, 2020
I did mention in brackets that (everyone has different tastes) and I thought I don't have to explain any further. So I'll add more context in my end.

Nah. He's not unique at all about this particular thing. In my experience, far more people enjoy watersports and golden showers that scat. And from what I've seen so far I'm really not all that sure devs catering to either of those groups are actually members of either. Which is why they don't notice the difference.
What I meant by unique is his tastes are different from everyone else and I'm not berating him by any means (Not putting words in your mouth). Not everyone likes the same thing is what I'm trying to say here. You're right about your comment regarding developers attempting to cater both groups when a specific group only likes one thing than the other or just don't like it all. Which is why, it's important to have some transparency among the developers and the community because some games are not properly tagged.

For example, a game gets tagged with urination tag and you decided to play that game because you were expecting watersport scenes. Yet, in the end, you never see it and soon realized it'll be a future content. On the other side, there are games that are improperly tagged and you suddenly see watersport/scat scenes without being warned. There are few games that have this problem.

In my posts, I always warn people if there's scat related content or edit them my posts if I didn't know that there was scat content (due to a sudden update).

Hopefully, I didn't make any miscommunication in my post and if I did. I sincerely apologize.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
What I meant by unique is his tastes are different from everyone else and I'm not berating him by any means (Not putting words in your mouth). Not everyone likes the same thing is what I'm trying to say here.
I did interpret the way you said it before as like "you're in the minority if you think piss and shit are much different," but I understand what you mean now. No hard feelings.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
And from what I've seen so far I'm really not all that sure devs catering to either of those groups are actually members of either. Which is why they don't notice the difference.
Just to be a pedantic little dick. While mine has been on hold for a while and will be for at least the near future. The whole reason I started it was to make scenes of girls peeing. So I know of at least two devs who are/were doing it for the personal interest in it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote