Recommending Good games with urination fetish

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

frogslol

Nov 21, 2020
Nah. He's not unique at all about this particular thing. In my experience, far more people enjoy watersports and golden showers that scat. And from what I've seen so far I'm really not all that sure devs catering to either of those groups are actually members of either. Which is why they don't notice the difference.
The other thing with this is there is quite a variety of watersports that often gets overlooked in these games, and people will draw their lines at different points, and find different parts of this exciting.
  • MC watching LI pee
  • LI watching MC pee
  • MC peeing on the body of LI
  • LI peeing on the body of MC
  • MC drinking LI
  • LI drinking MC
  • Peeing on body while clothed
  • Desperation
  • Wetting
  • Group stuff
Some of these get representation, but often in very specific ways. I can't tell you the number of times I've seen a group pee scene and it's either a group of guys or gals humilating one guy/gal. I don't think I can pinpoint 1 game where there is a normal group of people doing this. The closest you get is the Miel style corruption games, but thats still humilation or sub/dom.

I can understand the clothes one though. Seems tough to do in the main rendering engines.

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
I wanted to mention this since we're on the subject and not to bash anyone's thing but you won't find any scat or futa, for that matter, in any of my games. I am not teasing or hinting or throwing in dialogue for it either. I've mentioned a while back why would you want someone to do a scene in a game if they're not interested in the content because the chances of them getting it wrong are high. I'm not into either so I won't have either in mine. Girls peeing is a personal interest for me as well. The intimate part of watersports is what I'm interested in so I agree with Darlic. It's sometimes hard to find games where the watersports stuff is not shielded from players with other things blocking the way. I've wondered if it's because of what I mentioned above with them not understanding it and just throwing it in to appease their audience or an attempt to broaden it.

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
This is just a heads up: [VN] - [Ren'Py] - Long Road Home [v1.0 Part 1] [OBDGames] | F95zone
The new update features two awesome watersports scenes (the first one has m2f and f2m content, the second m2f only).

I can't recommend this game enough, it's definitely one of my favorites. As with most of the games here, this is the first project from its dev, which means the beginning might show some deficits in terms of render quality, but rest assured it gets much much better in later chapters. Give it a try if you haven't already.

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Is there something we can get together on for maintaining this list of games? I'm thinking about opening up a public online database to add my list and whatever else I can find....may be able to add some that are not here on the site but we could add a column or link where these games are. Not sure how everyone would maintain it but it'd be nice to have. I have one already locally for myself in an excel sheet so this came to mind since it appears there's a lot of folks looking for these games, needing advice, etc. so it could comprise of warnings, descriptions, etc. to help.

Just a thought.

Jul 19, 2020
March 27, 2023 Recap

Pies & Apples

Aunty PIG pee desperation (1 Scene). (If you like animal humanoids?)

Stolen Destiny

Only 1 watersport scene on the toilet. Sister has a pee fetish
Possible more watersport content in the future (Hopefully???).

Lust Age

Quality of life update
Unlock the feature to select what girls you want to see peeing in the toilet (House) and the alley.

Dominas of the Forsaken Planet

Made by the same developer who made Dominants Witches, has 1 female on male piss drinking scene. (Femdom and possible futa)

Personal Assistant: Blackheart Edition

Managed by Seath who created The Guardian.

Has 1 piss drinking scene where you make daughter release her "golden beer" in the assistant's mouth during the drinking game (Genuinely forgot their name).

Vicious Circle: Femdom Edition

From the developer who made Moving Down

Has 1 watersport scene in a jail cell (Piss drinking). (Femdom)

Mentor's Life

Fairly new, has one watersport scene. Female Pee desperation.

Will be updating this post if there is something to add on (Currently, giving up my tastes and playing the other games I haven't given a try yet).

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Is there something we can get together on for maintaining this list of games? I'm thinking about opening up a public online database to add my list and whatever else I can find....may be able to add some that are not here on the site but we could add a column or link where these games are. Not sure how everyone would maintain it but it'd be nice to have. I have one already locally for myself in an excel sheet so this came to mind since it appears there's a lot of folks looking for these games, needing advice, etc. so it could comprise of warnings, descriptions, etc. to help.

Just a thought.
Funny story. Spent hours today taking everything I could from this thread and put it into a list on a free wordpress site. Sent them an alert to let them know there is going to be mature content on this site (because this is what they said to do).

I can't host a site right now and all the online DB stuff is annoying or wants you to give them too much info so I said screw it I'm going to use wordpress.

As a yard stick to measure, I searched the wordpress sites that have mature content on it and there's a lot that, I think, that go against their rules.

I had the big list, including games I have never and probably won't play on it. I also had 2 sections since I noticed the lack thereof in this thread: Game Reviews and Game Walkthroughs. So it would be posts explaining how the game experience was and the other being a walkthrough type thing to help watersports player get to the content they want. Other walkthroughs miss this I think so one geared to finding the content would be awesome I thought.....

Until the site was suddenly suspended.

I sent them a challenge about this because there should not be any reason, according to their rules, the site was suspended.

Anyways guys I tried. I don't want to pay for something at this point. I also don't want it to be just a text link with no help and all the info about the game scattered around. My list on this thread is biased anyway since I don't play all the games you all play so this was a more transparent, big list. It also had warnings on it too for scat, grinding, etc.

Hopefully they will pull their head out of their ass and I can continue to write some reviews. There's also one other plus about this is some of the games on my list and a few mentioned, aren't even on F95 so it'd be nice to have the games listed, with their links, where ever they come from.

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
They got back. Their antispam filter supposedly automatically flagged the site so it wasn't the content, they said. Anyway, they removed the suspension and I'm happy to share:

I'm working on writing a review for Wet Summer Days - I added one to see how it looked. Probably going to work on the theme a bit too today.

If anyone is interested in managing, creating, contributing - let me know. This is a public facing site so there's no need for anyone to have any restrictions when it comes to content. This, I'm hoping, will be a watersports related site only and only for watersports fans.

*kicks rock while staring at the ground* I actually need some help maintaining this

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Taking a guess that people are looking for the links to the games thinking they're actual download links and not f95zone links, etc.:

1680136986383.png

Generating traffic for F95zone is fine though.

Also...you know that Wet Summer Days mini game with the water is pretty fun to play and is watersports related, since the characters have to pee immediately after. Got any ideas for a mini game that's a watersports like thing like the mini game in WSD?

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic
Aug 17, 2021
March 27, 2023 Recap

Pies & Apples

Aunty PIG pee desperation (1 Scene). (If you like animal humanoids?)

Stolen Destiny

Only 1 watersport scene on the toilet. Sister has a pee fetish
Possible more watersport content in the future (Hopefully???).

Lust Age

Quality of life update
Unlock the feature to select what girls you want to see peeing in the toilet (House) and the alley.

Dominas of the Forsaken Planet

Made by the same developer who made Dominants Witches, has 1 female on male piss drinking scene. (Femdom and possible futa)

Personal Assistant: Blackheart Edition

Managed by Seath who created The Guardian.

Has 1 piss drinking scene where you make daughter release her "golden beer" in the assistant's mouth during the drinking game (Genuinely forgot their name).

Vicious Circle: Femdom Edition

From the developer who made Moving Down

Has 1 watersport scene in a jail cell (Piss drinking). (Femdom)

Mentor's Life

Fairly new, has one watersport scene. Female Pee desperation.

Will be updating this post if there is something to add on (Currently, giving up my tastes and playing the other games I haven't given a try yet).
did u finish lust age if so how do u unlock the feature ? i literally finished the game

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2021
Review of lust age - Grindy af a lot of grind to reach the pee related content once u do u can spy in the washroom and they all pee in peculiar ways over all story wise meh nothing special or interesting gameplay wise okayish girls are pretty good and steal the show the whole world building is also great .

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
There's a new watersports scene in Project Myriam, just at the end of the current content (shower+drinking, m2f)

Lily has a lesbian watersports scene (I think only one so far)

Neuvau has been awarded the urination tag, though I'm not sure what type of content there is (haven't played the last update yet) but most likely is something femdom related, will update this post once I play it.

Edit: about Neuvau, I just remembered it actually had the urination tag since a long time ago (because of a voyeur scene where you can't really see almost anything), however, I played the last update and it was awesome, even though I couldn't find anything pee related (please note that the game says I watched around 40% of the scenes since I'm not on all possible paths that this game has to offer)

And while I'm at it, I forgot to mention My dorm, which also featured a voyeur urination scene (the mc watches a girl peeing in front of him), with hints of something more for the future, possibly. I'm keeping it under my watch as well.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2021
btw oldkroger u played lust age right ? i have like finished the game and i can see the girls in the manors washroom thats it is there like any more stuff in there?

Jul 19, 2020
did u finish lust age if so how do u unlock the feature ? i literally finished the game

Forgot I was playing on hard mode for Lust age.

Anyways, in order to unlock those features, you have to play the game in hard mode, but don't worry. You don't need to restart your whole playthrough, you just need to speak Lisapi and ask her to switch into hard mode. Which will unlock the BRAVERY SHOP

The Bravery Shop is practically extra content. To earn Bravery Tokens, you just need to hang out with the girls and thats it.

While playing in hard mode, you will need to be mindful of their mood and if you don't hang out with them for a certain amount of days, they will no longer talk to you until you give them a gift. Which can be easy to do if you completed the whole game in normal mode.

My deepest sorry for filling up the whole forum and as I'm typing this. Lust age has been updated and I'm going to check that out and see if there's more..

Update:

In Lust Age 0.14.0, all of the pee achievement scenes are now animated and including 3 more pee achievement are added to the game.

One in the Tavern, One in the Kitchen and one in the Refuge is where you'll find the new pee achievements (I haven't find the pee achievement in the Refuge cause it ain't showing up for me.

Bravery Shop:
1680587854460.png

Sneak Peeks since the scene itself is animated :) for you to find.
1680587918108.png
1680587935022.png
1680587951985.png

Features:
1680587985254.png
1680588025477.png
1680588053898.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote