Recommending Good games with urination fetish

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 17, 2021
th
Forgot I was playing on hard mode for Lust age.

Anyways, in order to unlock those features, you have to play the game in hard mode, but don't worry. You don't need to restart your whole playthrough, you just need to speak Lisapi and ask her to switch into hard mode. Which will unlock the BRAVERY SHOP

The Bravery Shop is practically extra content. To earn Bravery Tokens, you just need to hang out with the girls and thats it.

While playing in hard mode, you will need to be mindful of their mood and if you don't hang out with them for a certain amount of days, they will no longer talk to you until you give them a gift. Which can be easy to do if you completed the whole game in normal mode.

My deepest sorry for filling up the whole forum and as I'm typing this. Lust age has been updated and I'm going to check that out and see if there's more..

Update:

In Lust Age 0.14.0, all of the pee achievement scenes are now animated and including 3 more pee achievement are added to the game.

One in the Tavern, One in the Kitchen and one in the Refuge is where you'll find the new pee achievements (I haven't find the pee achievement in the Refuge cause it ain't showing up for me.

Bravery Shop:
View attachment 2519360

Sneak Peeks since the scene itself is animated :) for you to find.
View attachment 2519364
View attachment 2519365
View attachment 2519366

Features:
View attachment 2519368
View attachment 2519370
View attachment 2519372
Thanks a lot

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Forgot I was playing on hard mode for Lust age.

Anyways, in order to unlock those features, you have to play the game in hard mode, but don't worry. You don't need to restart your whole playthrough, you just need to speak Lisapi and ask her to switch into hard mode. Which will unlock the BRAVERY SHOP

The Bravery Shop is practically extra content. To earn Bravery Tokens, you just need to hang out with the girls and thats it.

While playing in hard mode, you will need to be mindful of their mood and if you don't hang out with them for a certain amount of days, they will no longer talk to you until you give them a gift. Which can be easy to do if you completed the whole game in normal mode.

My deepest sorry for filling up the whole forum and as I'm typing this. Lust age has been updated and I'm going to check that out and see if there's more..

Update:

In Lust Age 0.14.0, all of the pee achievement scenes are now animated and including 3 more pee achievement are added to the game.

One in the Tavern, One in the Kitchen and one in the Refuge is where you'll find the new pee achievements (I haven't find the pee achievement in the Refuge cause it ain't showing up for me.

Bravery Shop:
View attachment 2519360

Sneak Peeks since the scene itself is animated :) for you to find.
View attachment 2519364
View attachment 2519365
View attachment 2519366

Features:
View attachment 2519368
View attachment 2519370
View attachment 2519372
GreenTeaDrinker for the 'If the river is flowing...' achievement, go to the refuge and turn around (arrow at bottom) to see the bridge in the evening. There's a puddle on the left on the bridge. 123kamikazebear yes I have. It's one of my favorite games because of all the pee content in it.

The beer at the bar and there is a puddle on the kitchen counter - can't remember what time they are though. Should get you the other ones.

Aug 17, 2021
GreenTeaDrinker for the 'If the river is flowing...' achievement, go to the refuge and turn around (arrow at bottom) to see the bridge in the evening. There's a puddle on the left on the bridge. 123kamikazebear yes I have. It's one of my favorite games because of all the pee content in it.

The beer at the bar and there is a puddle on the kitchen counter - can't remember what time they are though. Should get you the other ones.
ahh thanks again

Reactions: Woodland Nomad
Sep 1, 2019

Hello Im having trouble finding it did i miss something lol

May 26, 2020
Is there a list of games with similar content? I like the "caught"/ENF aspect of it more than anything involving drinking
It's honestly really frustrating. I'm in the same boat, and a lot of games will have 1-2 off pee scenes like that without the tag. So it's damn near impossible to find them

Jul 19, 2020
Is there a list of games with similar content? I like the "caught"/ENF aspect of it more than anything involving drinking
There's 5-6 games in f95zone with those elements (Forgot the names). It is usually RPGM games.

Succubus stories might them, but they are text-based with some images to improve wank wank experience.

You have to go to a different website for those aka omorashi (Not sure if I'm allowed to link the website, so I'll just provide the name)

May 26, 2020
There's 5-6 games in f95zone with those elements (Forgot the names). It is usually RPGM games.

Succubus stories might them, but they are text-based with some images to improve wank wank experience.

You have to go to a different website for those aka omorashi (Not sure if I'm allowed to link the website, so I'll just provide the name)
I'll second this. omo.org is pretty solid for snagging a lot of stuff you won't see here. Also has a decent chunk of scat that isn't max-level BDSM slave torture garbage, if that's your thing.

Reactions: Loyo

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
I don't know of such a list. In fact, these games often don't even have a urination tag because it doesn't technically fall under the definition of that tag. Simply peeing is not a sexual activity involving urine. I also prefer scenes where girls normally pee over watersport/golden shower scenes but those games are pretty hard to find. You could try doing a keyword search like "pee" or "peeing", as commenters in game threads often mention such scenes. But you have to look at the context.

Reactions: Dr Oophenschmerts

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
VN - Ren'Py - Her Desire [v0.6] [Wack Daddy] | F95zone

This is a female protag game, I usually don't play those but this one is so good I can't even recommend it enough to you guys.
Also, the last update features an awesome, super hot m2f golden shower scene, needless to say, I think we can expect even more from the dev for the future, probably also for those who play the optional lesbian-only path. Download it and play it, there's already a lot of content available in the game!

Reactions: Zerackon

AkaiAria

Sep 29, 2021
VN - Ren'Py - Her Desire [v0.6] [Wack Daddy] | F95zone

This is a female protag game, I usually don't play those but this one is so good I can't even recommend it enough to you guys.
Also, the last update features an awesome, super hot m2f golden shower scene, needless to say, I think we can expect even more from the dev for the future, probably also for those who play the optional lesbian-only path. Download it and play it, there's already a lot of content available in the game!
I really enjoyed this one so far.

Reactions: darlic
Aug 17, 2021

whats the name?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote