Recommending Good games with urination fetish

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Alright was thinking of playing ur game what do u say should i wait for the next update ?
That's your call, the game in it's current state is already huge. Coming update there will be a bunch of quality improvements, 3 more urination scenes and lots of other stuff. I have to emphasize though urination is a tag and is not the main focus, basically the game hits lots of tags and they're almost all optional. Having said that;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Hello Im having trouble finding it did i miss something lol
Didn't know if that was asking me or everyone here - I'm sure you've found that though - my bad if you were asking me.

I added everything back to I think darlic's post about 'Her Desire' game to the public facing list. The list on here I'm going to just put a link in to the wsgameslist.wordpress.com site. Please let me know if I need to add other games to the public facing list. I am still working on my games and had some time to throw those in there (putting them on the list is easy - making reviews is not though I only have 1 on the site). I'd like to make more walkthroughs/reviews but I haven't played all the games on the public facing list. Thinking about making a page for each game and just having sections for each if there's a little description and then maybe a walkthrough or howto to get to the ws scenes.

Dec 16, 2022
Didn't know if that was asking me or everyone here - I'm sure you've found that though - my bad if you were asking me.

I added everything back to I think darlic's post about 'Her Desire' game to the public facing list. The list on here I'm going to just put a link in to the wsgameslist.wordpress.com site. Please let me know if I need to add other games to the public facing list. I am still working on my games and had some time to throw those in there (putting them on the list is easy - making reviews is not though I only have 1 on the site). I'd like to make more walkthroughs/reviews but I haven't played all the games on the public facing list. Thinking about making a page for each game and just having sections for each if there's a little description and then maybe a walkthrough or howto to get to the ws scenes.
Nice work, didn't know about this list until now. Would be great to have a rating for the amount of ws content, but other than that amazing. Do you need help maintaining the list and writing short reviews, or is it just for your personal stuff? I wouldn't mind submitting something, if I stumble across one I like.

Reactions: Woodland Nomad

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Nice work, didn't know about this list until now. Would be great to have a rating for the amount of ws content, but other than that amazing. Do you need help maintaining the list and writing short reviews, or is it just for your personal stuff? I wouldn't mind submitting something, if I stumble across one I like.
Thank you. Actually I do need help with both maintaining the site and reviewing games. I agree that's a good idea with a WS rating. The whole point was to get the list public facing but it doesn't have any naughty images on it - don't need a NSFW site to share links to NSFW sites, I guess you could say. Just a list where fans can go to it and click on the links to get the games and support the creators. Also serves as a heads up on the content and how to get to the WS related good stuff.

The master list is just a big table with links and warnings. It needs a floating top bar but haven't delved into it that hard to trick it into doing this (advanced stuff on wordpress = money). The reviews are probably the most helpful since they can steer a player into the WS content easier. And of course, since it's on the Game list, and all it's doing is sharing, a lot of games you wouldn't normally see, are welcome there. I think all I need is an email address to send the invite to you. Let me know please.

Aug 17, 2021
Thank you. Actually I do need help with both maintaining the site and reviewing games. I agree that's a good idea with a WS rating. The whole point was to get the list public facing but it doesn't have any naughty images on it - don't need a NSFW site to share links to NSFW sites, I guess you could say. Just a list where fans can go to it and click on the links to get the games and support the creators. Also serves as a heads up on the content and how to get to the WS related good stuff.

The master list is just a big table with links and warnings. It needs a floating top bar but haven't delved into it that hard to trick it into doing this (advanced stuff on wordpress = money). The reviews are probably the most helpful since they can steer a player into the WS content easier. And of course, since it's on the Game list, and all it's doing is sharing, a lot of games you wouldn't normally see, are welcome there. I think all I need is an email address to send the invite to you. Let me know please.
please do send one to me . kamikazebear690@gmail.com

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
VN - Ren'Py - Rick and Morty - The Perviest Central Finite Curve [v2.6] [Ormuz89] | F95zone

The last chapter has an m2f piss drinking scene, if you start a new game you can choose which chapter to begin with (but I recommend playing the whole game from the start, the story is fun to play).

Also, Her desire has received a new update (maybe it was in the second last, not sure) with f2f "sorta" watersports (you'll understand what I mean if you play it)

Dec 16, 2022

I will send a DM with the address.

With the floating top bar do you mean the table header? I don't think it'd be too difficult, maybe even enough to add a position:sticky; attribute to the table header and wrap it in a div or something. I could look into it, but no promises :ROFLMAO: I have a little bit of experience with web development and wordpress, only as amateur and it has been a couple years too.

I do have a couple more suggestions:
- Change log
If multiple people will be editing the list, I think I'd be nice to have a change log somewhere (maybe below). It's nice for return visitors too, to quickly see any additions or changes.
- New forum thread
Create a new thread on F95 (kinda like the femdom finder), so that people can find the page more easily and discuss games there. This thread has been a bit derailed as a general WS discussion board anyways.
- Rating system
Some 1-3 star rating system with optional suffix (+) if more is to be expected, for example:
* = 1-2 scenes / not the main focus, but game has some scenes
** = 3-4 scenes / WS is a prominent feature
*** = 5+ scenes / major focus on WS (more than ~50% of all scenes in some shape or form)
**+ = more scenes expected in future updates. Either because the dev said so, or because there's at least 1 character with a focus on WS

Anyways, those are just some suggestions, let me know what you think.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Ok, prepare yourselves for this one...
Ren'Py - ATM Adventures [v0.2] [SnubbLR] | F95zone

This is among the most perverted and crazy games I ever played here, I've not even finished it but I'm already loving it. Think of it as The Hunter series but without the shitty gameplay mechanics. Just perfect.

What's better, this game is full of watersports action, both m2f and f2f. Beware though that most of the extreme stuff is forced, apart from scat and bestiality. Also, as it should be easily gathered from its title, most of the sexual stuff is anal-focused. I warned you.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Ok, prepare yourselves for this one...
Ren'Py - ATM Adventures [v0.2] [SnubbLR] | F95zone

This is among the most perverted and crazy games I ever played here, I've not even finished it but I'm already loving it. Think of it as The Hunter series but without the shitty gameplay mechanics. Just perfect.

What's better, this game is full of watersports action, both m2f and f2f. Beware though that most of the extreme stuff is forced, apart from scat and bestiality. Also, as it should be easily gathered from its title, most of the sexual stuff is anal-focused. I warned you.
I propose a drinking game: take a shot each time girls do atm in this game

• Haha
Reactions: darlic

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
I will send a DM with the address.

With the floating top bar do you mean the table header? I don't think it'd be too difficult, maybe even enough to add a position:sticky; attribute to the table header and wrap it in a div or something. I could look into it, but no promises :ROFLMAO: I have a little bit of experience with web development and wordpress, only as amateur and it has been a couple years too.

I do have a couple more suggestions:
- Change log
If multiple people will be editing the list, I think I'd be nice to have a change log somewhere (maybe below). It's nice for return visitors too, to quickly see any additions or changes.
- New forum thread
Create a new thread on F95 (kinda like the femdom finder), so that people can find the page more easily and discuss games there. This thread has been a bit derailed as a general WS discussion board anyways.
- Rating system
Some 1-3 star rating system with optional suffix (+) if more is to be expected, for example:
* = 1-2 scenes / not the main focus, but game has some scenes
** = 3-4 scenes / WS is a prominent feature
*** = 5+ scenes / major focus on WS (more than ~50% of all scenes in some shape or form)
**+ = more scenes expected in future updates. Either because the dev said so, or because there's at least 1 character with a focus on WS

Anyways, those are just some suggestions, let me know what you think.
I have some dev experience not related to games IRL. C#, razor, MVC, etc. but yeah my lack of remembering things has crept up on my old ass - yes I'd prefer a floating header. I haven't had time and any time I try to put in some code in wordpress it says I have to pay them (upgrade). We can make a table at the bottom for a changelog if needed but it'd be nice to have it hide older changes (someone can press 'more' if they want). It's just you, me, and
123kamikazebear for now so not a lot of people.
I've just been changing the update date at the top of that page. Agreed we need to move this convo but I'm not sure if f95 is the place to host it. I'm still doing a few things to my games so please feel free to and I'm going to stop continuing the derailment on this thread. The star system you propose is fine.

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2022
I have some dev experience not related to games IRL. C#, razor, MVC, etc. but yeah my lack of remembering things has crept up on my old ass - yes I'd prefer a floating header. I haven't had time and any time I try to put in some code in wordpress it says I have to pay them (upgrade). We can make a table at the bottom for a changelog if needed but it'd be nice to have it hide older changes (someone can press 'more' if they want). It's just you, me, and
I've just been changing the update date at the top of that page. Agreed we need to move this convo but I'm not sure if f95 is the place to host it. I'm still doing a few things to my games so please feel free to and I'm going to stop continuing the derailment on this thread. The star system you propose is fine.
Eh, I mean F95 is fine by me. Like I said, just to make it easy to find and have a place for discussion, questions, recommendations, new releases, etc. Like an "official" place for all things WS games/VN related, I'm fine with whatever, though.

Reactions: 123kamikazebear
Aug 17, 2021
I updated the site ticked . The ones i played

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2022
Added and updated couple games, more to come.
For games with completely optional Futa/NTR/Scat, or only implied NTR, should those still be tagged as such?

In other news, the dev of Cyber Fuck Dolls is working on WS content for the next update, so might be worth keeping an eye on.

new: My Emily
new: Jamie
new: A Futa Future
new: Dominas of the Forsaken Planet
removed: Domina (duplicate)
updated: Shadow over Blackmore
updated: Second Class
updated: Estate Dominate

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Added and updated couple games, more to come.
For games with completely optional Futa/NTR/Scat, or only implied NTR, should those still be tagged as such?

In other news, the dev of Cyber Fuck Dolls is working on WS content for the next update, so might be worth keeping an eye on.

new: My Emily
new: Jamie
new: A Futa Future
new: Dominas of the Forsaken Planet
removed: Domina (duplicate)
updated: Shadow over Blackmore
updated: Second Class
updated: Estate Dominate

With scat at least for me I'd like a warning but the intention was merely an honest reporting of what's in the game at face value so someone would know without having to go down the rabbit hole. I can think of only 1 game that had optional scat in it that I played but I haven't played it since because they loosely tied it in scat stuff (without having to actually see the scene). It would honestly dissuade me from clicking the link if I were on the site looking for a game but that's me. Sometimes, I think like the one futa game that I accidentally played, the watersports scene was a futa scene and the only watersports scene - having them on there may be important for some folks.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote