Recommending Good games with urination fetish

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
That's the mother of all slow-starts then, seeing as how the thread you linked starts in... 2018. Anyway, some interesting kinks there, but the whole fighting aspect and the aesthetics ruin it for me pretty thoroughly. Shame. Thanks anyway...
Yeah it was a quick reply on here and I missed it was old. Agreed the game could use some updates - especially on mechanics and graphics. The game will let you make the characters pee indefinitely though holding whichever button you bind for that even while in a sex scene so I liked that.

It's also in Unity so it should be easy for them to jump back on that project and update it but I also read that most players hit a wall (like I did playing it yesterday) with the storyline. It was entertaining and I left good feedback but a lot of others did not.

A lot of devs work on things that have promise but get depressed and sometimes abandon stuff when the feedback is not great. Then again there's a lot of games that need that lol. I felt I needed to give a little positive feedback on it in the hopes they may return to the project - especially since they're working on something that already has watersports in it. I don't see the point sometimes in getting people who are not initially interested in watersports on the hook so I try to encourage the ones who already are to keep working and leave good feedback.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo
Aug 17, 2021
Give these guys some love fellas. I think they're just getting Road of a Goddess started but it's already got pee in it.

it's not tagged on here as far as I am aware - I've been searching for the ones that aren't tagged lately.

Enjoy:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep pretty interesting but the fighting mechanics and the story gets very same stuff tbh . But hey still it was enjoyable

Jul 19, 2020
Long Lost Daughter
Visual Novel, Koikatu based (Art style converts to HS2 in Chapter 8)
Incest

Decent amount of urination (and squirting). Mostly female and F on M on 1-2 scenes.
No piss drinking
Some Yuri scenes
Only 1 female character be set as futa or not. Completely optional and doesn't have an impact on the story.
Some scenes are a bit over of the top (Comedy-wise)
The developer did highlight what scenes will contain what tag, so it's not impossible to miss it.

Overall, it is a pretty good VN. The storywise, well I didn't really touch that much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woodland Nomad

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I think I've found another hidden gem:

[VN] - [Ren'Py] - Forbidden Desires [v0.3 Public] [Forbidden Link Games] | F95zone

This is a slice-of-life VN, the story is about a Dad living with his daughters (but not only), the story is nothing incredibly original but it's well written and engaging so far. There's some trans content available but luckily it's 100% optional.

Regarding the watersports stuff, there's not really much as of now, but you're given the chance to start this fetish with the younger daughter, there's just some teasing in the current version, but this will get more interesting in future updates.

IMO, This is definitely a project worth keeping on the watch-list.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2021
I think I've found another hidden gem:

[VN] - [Ren'Py] - Forbidden Desires [v0.3 Public] [Forbidden Link Games] | F95zone

This is a slice-of-life VN, the story is about a Dad living with her daughters (but not only), the story is nothing incredibly original but it's well written and engaging so far. There's some trans content available but luckily it's 100% optional.

Regarding the watersports stuff, there's not really much as of now, but you're given the chance to start this fetish with the younger daughter, there's just some teasing in the current version, but this will get more interesting in future updates.

IMO, This is definitely a project worth keeping on the watch-list.
Nice will check it out

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Wild Life, a game mentioned in the big list, now has a piss drinking animation (M->F, but only for a fat bastard character).
Thanks for the heads up!
Now if you don't mind giving any pointers on where to go/look at for watching the scene, that'd be very welcome. :)

wetwizard713

Jun 11, 2022
Well that sucks. They have so many female characters the real estate is there.
I'm sure its just a matter of time before they add more (fingers crossed)

Now if you don't mind giving any pointers on where to go/look at for watching the scene, that'd be very welcome.
If you go in sandbox mode you can open the editor (tab) and add the scene itself (it'll be under Iljah x Maya - name of the anim/scene is pretty obvious...), or use the character spawner (T) to spawn the Iljah character, interact and chose the right anim from the menu.

Reactions: darlic
Aug 17, 2021
Pale carnations and my new family . Pale carnations have some solid scenes and game is overall really good

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Pale carnations and my family . Pale carnations have some solid scenes and game is overall really good
I knew about Pale Carnations (a great game indeed). Regarding the second one, did you mean "my new family" perhaps? If this is the case, you can sometimes see the girls peeing, but that falls under the voyeurism tag, as per this site's rules. And I'm pretty sure the dev ruled out any possibilities of expanding the content on that front, unfortunately :(

Aug 17, 2021
I knew about Pale Carnations (a great game indeed). Regarding the second one, did you mean "my new family" perhaps? If this is the case, you can sometimes see the girls peeing, but that falls under the voyeurism tag, as per this site's rules. And I'm pretty sure the dev ruled out any possibilities of expanding the content on that front, unfortunately :(
Yep precisely

Aug 17, 2021
Also any pointers for the pee scenes in pale carnations if u have finished the whole game alltogether? until ch 4 ig?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote