VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forbidden Desires [v0.4 Part1 Public] [Forbidden Link Games]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1d2fde33-1b1c-4009-a5f6-f47f2c5b99f5-740x0.png

Overview:
In Forbidden Desires you play as a recently divorced father of two,
you live with both of your daughters in a small apartment.
Lynne is your youngest daughter, she recently turned 18. Her hobbies include yoga and swimming.
Your eldest daughter is Maxine, who turned 21 earlier in the year.
She doesn't really have a lot of hobbies, she tends to spend most of her time with her best friend Essie.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-11
Release Date: 2022-11-10
Developer: Forbidden Link Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4 Part 1 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Others: COMPRESSED -
ANDROID

Patches: Portuguese Brazil*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0013.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0010.png

Last edited by a moderator:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Forbidden Desires [v0.1] [Forbidden Link Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 787 MB / 90 MB - ForbiddenDesires-0.1-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 778 MB / 80 MB - ForbiddenDesires-0.1-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 770 MB / 73 MB - ForbiddenDesires-0.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Aww. I thought with the file size it would be longer. But when I checked all the images were several megs, so it's just bloat.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The mere fact that U can play the role of a divorced father :sneaky: "taking care of his two daughters", rather than another 18 y/o virgin wanting to bang his sisters, is enough for me to give it a shot.

Daughter (at phone): "I was r*ped in jail Mom... DAD took monopoly way too seriously!" :D

1709333_screenshot0015.jpg

Last edited:

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
models arent generic but also dont look terrible, incest with hints of loli is an attractive start

im interested, but im just doubtful it will last

Reactions: Goblin Slayer

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020

I guess it will not be a slowburn,the renders and models are not bad,but...ohhh man this thread is going to be fun,yeahhh this needs a list of planned tags and what is going to be really avoidable or skippable, at the moment the eldest daughter is a slut she is in love with the father and with all the cocks that she sees surely :KEK: :KEK:(the father, the trans friend, the brother of the friend, but she is in love with the father hahaha) Are we going to be able to avoid LI or are they mandatory?

On the other hand, perhaps it is necessary to change something in the title? I think there were 2 or 3 games with the same title,maybe that can cause confusion.

Good Luck Dev.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2020
Errr wait what??? This is a little contradictory isn't it? Seems to me there is a need for planned tags here because your diving into territory some players wont like yet they wont know until they try then there will be a shitstorm in the thread. If the below quote is right you can not avoid trans content at all and as someone else mentioned above the daughter being cock hungry wanting a bunch of dicks doesnt bode well for fans not liking said untagged genre.
" You will have the choice if the main character gets involved with said trans people, however there will be unavoidable trans content relating to side characters. Also any fetish content will have a choice before hand that allows you to avoid it if you are not interested in it. "

hey, SeveredRealms,

Psychologists, Sexologists, and Researchers (of these fields) define Fetish as "a behaviour that someone cannot get sexually aroused without. Fetishes can also be a term people use to describe sexual arousal that is coupled with a typically non-sexual object."
a trans[gender], on the other hand, relates to one's sexual and gender identity.

for a person to understand a trans as a fetish, the first has necessarily to objectify the latter. hence — in my understanding — there isn't any real conflict or contradiction.

cheers.

Gammatroni

Jan 8, 2020
I actually started to realy like Maxi content, her model design is really good, until those messeges with essie(essy) whatewer. I dont mind people getting of on 3 letter content, but story is taking you on daughter "love" route, so she is in love with him but dont mind taking 2 other cocks, especialy after mother cheating etc? Suprisingly con-fu...ng-fusing.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes