VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forbidden Desires [v0.4 Part1 Public] [Forbidden Link Games]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I can't believe I'm having to say this yet again, there is 0 NTR in this game. There will not be any NTR in this game. While NTR isn't something I personally enjoy when playing VN's, I won't shit on you for liking NTR unlike a certain thread who decide they don't like a game for one reason or another then shout "NTR" and clearly brigade said games, also their understanding of NTR is so twisted. But I will say this game isn't for you. At this point anyone saying the game contains NTR and doesn't contain a harem have not played the game and are regurgitating other uninformed posters. The only reason people think there is NTR in the game is because I worded something badly in the very first release of the game, and even though I fixed it pretty quickly people still think there is NTR. There was never NTR, just poor wording. Since that was only in the first version of the game, it shows that these people haven't played or touched the game since.
Unfortunately it's usually a select few that start that crap off, and derail threads by doing it, just random trolls/muppets that have nothing better to do.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I can't believe I'm having to say this yet again, there is 0 NTR in this game. There will not be any NTR in this game. While NTR isn't something I personally enjoy when playing VN's, I won't shit on you for liking NTR unlike a certain thread who decide they don't like a game for one reason or another then shout "NTR" and clearly brigade said games, also their understanding of NTR is so twisted. But I will say this game isn't for you. At this point anyone saying the game contains NTR and doesn't contain a harem have not played the game and are regurgitating other uninformed posters. The only reason people think there is NTR in the game is because I worded something badly in the very first release of the game, and even though I fixed it pretty quickly people still think there is NTR. There was never NTR, just poor wording. Since that was only in the first version of the game, it shows that these people haven't played or touched the game since.
I haven't seen anything in the game that could be interpreted as NTR. It's actually quite an interesting harem game for now.

From conversations and comments from the Dev, it's certain that the game is going to have a harem ending.

No NTR but it's a free love harem, older daughter is FWB with the trans girl and your daughters will hook up with each other. I think the second part is avoidable, but not the FWB.
I don't think there's any bottoming content but it's been a little while since I played through the trans scene so my memory isn't perfect. If there is then it's either just oral or optional.
Essie (trans) and Max (eldest daughter) FWB relationship doesn't include vaginal sex unless you have trans content turned on (I'm not entirely sure about this part) or you reject Max. Actually by the time the MC and Max start a relationship, Max and Essie still haven't had sex and their FWB relationship ends.

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
I see comments of there is no NTR, can someone explain why it has the NTR tag at the top then, its very confusing? The reason i ask is that I don't remember it having the NTR tag before.

Last edited:
Reactions: shiphappens

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
It also could be because the game is still tagged ntr, perhaps you can remove it?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I see comments of there is no NTR, can someone explain why it has the NTR tag at the top then, its very confusing? The reason i ask is that I don't remember it having the NTR tag before.
Go back about two pages and there are some comically insecure weirdos whining about some non existent NTR. There is absolutely no NTR, or anything that any sane or reasonable person would consider NTR. There are characters who can optionally hook up before the MC gets with them, but they're all involved with the MC anyway. It's not NTR or cheating, it's closer to a harem where everybody is optionally having sex with everybody. There's currently no cheating outside of the harem and the family is all in on family time.
NTR tag downright shouldn't exist here. It got added not because there's any NTR content, but because some whiners complained that there was. If an NTR fan downloaded this game to get NTRd then there disappointment would be immeasurable.

Reactions: darlic

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Forbidden Desires [v0.4 Part1 Public] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 240mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Oct 10, 2017
It's always good to self report your post so that a Mod can fix any wrong tags and/or the first post. I used the "Other" option and explained that your post clearly states that there's no NTR and atleast as of right now, the tag is gone.

Don't know how much interest you have in actually maintaining a presence in this site, considering what kind of site it is, but at the very least this should prevent any more unwanted spam and loss of fans because of miss-tagging.

Reactions: darlic

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Huh , according to dev notes there is still unavoidable trans content with side character (that is MC's fucking daughter). So I don't get it ,if you have trans content on she will fuck MC's daughter no matter what .can you elaborate on that pls ?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Chimba
Mar 4, 2022
Huh , according to dev notes there is still unavoidable trans content with side character (that is MC's fucking daughter). So I don't get it ,if you have trans content on she will fuck MC's daughter no matter what .can you elaborate on that pls ?
That's not quite right. What that note is referring to is that no matter whether you pick to enable trans content or not, the trans characters in my game will still appear in the game. Which I know still upsets some people but here's the shocker, trans people exist and are real people who don't just disappear because you don't want to see them naked. You just won't see or participate in any trans sex scenes. Also, if you choose to pursue the daughter you're talking about or the trans character herself, they do not do anything together unless you choose for them too which at that point is your own fault. I know you thought you had a gotcha moment but not quite, try again later.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
That's not quite right. What that note is referring to is that no matter whether you pick to enable trans content or not, the trans characters in my game will still appear in the game. Which I know still upsets some people but here's the shocker, trans people exist and are real people who don't just disappear because you don't want to see them naked. You just won't see or participate in any trans sex scenes. Also, if you choose to pursue the daughter you're talking about or the trans character herself, they do not do anything together unless you choose for them too which at that point is your own fault. I know you thought you had a gotcha moment but not quite, try again later.
You think I am trolling, :unsure: never played the game just read the comments and Dev's note just find it odd(it contradicts each other). not everyone one out here to get you .why so paranoid? And where the f I said anything about trans aren't real and shit you hallucinating my man .

Since there is no ntr tag just wanted to know what is the fuss about . I don't need a fukin gotcha moment to troll you If I wanted . don't jump into conclusion too soon .you failed trying to be a smartass ,try again or may be not .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Larry2000

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Last time I played the daughter was clearly getting fucked by the futa. So clearly NTR, also especially annoying since the daughter was clearly in love with the MC but still continues to go get fucked by her girlfriend or futa friend (whatever she is).

• Angry
Reactions: joryh
Mar 4, 2022
Last time I played the daughter was clearly getting fucked by the futa. So clearly NTR, also especially annoying since the daughter was clearly in love with the MC but still continues to go get fucked by her girlfriend or futa friend (whatever she is).
So you went through the game picking the multiple options that allow for that outcome to still happen and you complain that it happened? BTW, because of the choices you made, that will only happen if the daughter isn't involved with the MC, so please do tell me where the NTR is in that.

• Thinking Face

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
So you went through the game picking the multiple options that allow for that outcome to still happen and you complain that it happened? BTW, because of the choices you made, that will only happen if the daughter isn't involved with the MC, so please do tell me where the NTR is in that.
It happens before the MC gets a chance to do anything about it so it happens either way.

• Sad

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Li getting fucked by a futa.
2 LIs hooking up isn't NTR.
Your daughter having a girlfriend at the start of the game isn't NTR.
Pretty sure they haven't actually even fucked, vaginally at least, at the start of the game and pretty sure they won't unless you're either on neither of their paths or both of their paths, although I might be misremembering a bit of the dialogue.
Either way it isn't NTR anymore than the MC's daughters hooking up, or the MC's sister and niece hooking up are. Either way, there's no NTR, if you're that insecure about it anyway then just go play a different game.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes